Chapter 12

White Rose

 

(Check out my new story Dead Lover) Enjoy  :)

 

A month has passed since Yunho and Jaejoong adopted Junsu. It was around noon and little Junsu was playing with his brand new toys his appa got him.Junsu giggled to himself as a played his toys, but soon became bored. Junsu then decide he was going to go check what his umma was doing. 

Jaejoong was humming to a song he made up as he was cutting up some fruit and sandwiches for him and Junsu. He sighed he wished Yunho was there with him, but he had to go to work. Jae smiled as he got down and then he heard the sound of rushing footsteps coming towards him. He smiled knowing who it was.

" Umma" Junsu shouted hugging Jae legs. Jaejoong smiled and picked Junsu up and kissed his forehead.

" My little Junsu." Said Jae

Junsu smiled at being in his umma arms. He felt safe and loved, then looked at Jae and pouted.

" Umma Junsu hungry." Junsu said still pouting. Jaejoong chuckled and carfully put Junsu down.

" Well you came at the right time. I just got done making lunch let's go sit down." said Jae.

They sat at the table enjoying the delicous lunch and talked about favorite ice cream, and other things. Junsu took a huge bite of his sandwich and looked at Jae.

" Umma since appa works at a huge company what do you do." Asked Junsu looking at Jae.

" Well umma is a ballet dancer." Jaejoong said and Junsu face lit up when Jae said that. He jumped out of his sit and tried to do some ballet moves giggling. Jaejoong watched and adored his Junsu. They then kept eating and then finished up. Jaejoong put Junsu down for a nap in his room and then went to his and Yunho bathroom.

Jaejoong winced in pain as he closed the bathroom door. He then looked around the bathroom to find his medicine. Finally finding it he took his medicine and put it back into the hiding spot he had it.Jejoong still had his face scrunched up in pain he started to rub his wirst to sooth the pain and then tears started to fall from Jaejoongs eyes. He gently slid down the bathroom door with his knee pushed up against his chest. Thoughts were racing through Jae head he would have to go to treatment soon. Then Jaejoong instantly stop crying whn he heard small knocks, he quickly wiped his face and open the bathroom door to reveal little Junsu rubbing his eyes.

" Junsu sweetie I thought you were sleep." Jaejoong said 

" I was but I fell out of my bed." Junsu said with tears in his eyes  now rubbing his head. Jaejoong gently picked Junsu up wincing in pain but ignored it. He gently started to rub Junsu head careful.

" Baby you got to be careful." said Jae in which Junsu nodded his head and fell back to sleep in his umma arms. Jaejoong put Junsu back into his bed making sure he put pillows around Junsu. Then he went out the room to go down stairs to get dinner started. Jaejoong nervously grabbed the railing to the stairs and careful walked down the stairs. Finally getting down stairs,but Jaejoong collapse panting.

Yunhowas reading over some important documents. Soon his concentration was broken as his phone startedto ring. Yunho stopped at what was doing and answered the phone.

" Yeoboseyo." Said Yunho.

"  Yes , is this Jaejoong." Said the person

" No, but his boyfriend Yunho." Said Yunho.

"  I'm Dr.Choi calling to see when will Jaejoong be coming to his treatment." Said Dr.Choi

" Treatment, what treatment." Said Yunho confused.