Chapter 9

You Have My Everything

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back! i'm so sad earlier, I've lost my writings in my one-shot "Her Red Heels" i was sad. i need to rewrite that one shot. BTW Enjoy this chapter!!

*************************************************************************

 

Chapter 9

 

Week after the event between Tiffany and Jesse, Tiffany had been thinking about how Jesse held her securely to prevent her from hitting the ground, his touch on her waist, and what most she can’t stop to think is the melodious whisper of Jesse to her ear. In addition, the warmth of Jesse and his scent. That had been the things she can’t keep out of her mind.

 

Lunch

Tiffany is with her Physics groupmates and of course Jesse is one of them. She felt shy because of Jesse’s presence. Every once in awhile she will blush thinking the same thing for the nth time.

 

“Hey Tiff, Are you sure you’re okay? You seemed so red all of a sudden. Are you sick?” Kai asked

 

“Oh I’m fine, maybe it’s just too hot?” Tiffany answered trying to give a credible reason.

 

“Not to mention you’ve been spacing out many times since this past week.” Said Sunny

 

"Maybe I’m…” she paused trying to think. “”Yeah, maybe I’m just hungry. Come on guy’s” She said as she tried to walk faster. Sooyoung walked fast also for her to keep an eye on Tiffany and of course she’s all so hungry too.

 

The remaining three just looked at the two walking fast. The Kai eyed Jesse with a smirk.

 

“What?” asked Jesse

 

“Nothing, I think something fishy happened last week” Kai answered with a cheeky smile to Jesse.

 

Jesse was about to hit Kai when Sunny called them.

 

“Hey guys! You coming or not?”

 

“Oh Yes, Come on Sunny let’s go! I’ m Hungry!” Kai said walking fast besides Sunny, sneaking out of Jesse’s hit while laughing.

*********************************************

 

Cafeteria

 

When the three entered, Tiffany and Sooyoung were walking out.

 

“Hey, we already put our food on the table, we will just use the comfort room first.” Said Sooyoung while eating a muffin with her and have Tiffany on her other hand assisting her to the restroom. The three nodded.

 

When the two returned the other three were already seated on the round table.

 

Kai has Jesse and Sunny on his sides. Sooyoung’s food is besides Sunny’s. That means Tiffany will be sitting between Sooyoung and Jesse. Tiffany was about to sit when..

 

“Hi Jesse!! It was nice knowing that you’re here!” Hara said brightly behind Jesse, causing everyone to look at her.

 

Jesse just looks at Hara with a cold expression. He stood up from his seat wanting to get away from the little spotlight made by Hara.

 

“Oh, I see you want to sit beside me. Excuse me new girl, I think you’re in my place” Said Hara then she pushed Tiffany on the side.

 

Tiffany, with her blindness, oblivious with that push, she’s not prepared. She didn’t manage to maintain her balance and was about to stumble down when Jesse got hold of her wrist and pull her to him.

 

Tiffany is now resting on his arms. Everyone is shocked in what Jesse had done by reflex. Hara’s eyes widen looking at Jesse’s hand holding Tiffany safely.

 

Jesse then looked directly in Hara’s eyes with the look of hate and disgust. That was the first time Jesse looked at her liked that. Everyone noticed it. Hara usually bugs Jesse but Jesse never looked at her like he is doing now. It is something unusual, people are used to seeing Jesse’s cold, blank and annoyed stare but with that look, that look that you seem to be the dirtiest person is oh so new to everyone, even to Kai.

 

“What is your problem?” Sooyoung stood up and shouted at Hara.

 

Hara was still looking at Jesse while Jesse released Tiffany slowly

 

“It hurts me to see that look at you gave me” Hara said softly with a sad smile on her face. “I’m hurting Jesse, I’m hurt but I’m not giving up on you” she finally said with a tear escaped her left  eye. Then she runs out of the cafeteria.

 

Everyone was quiet because of the scene they watched. Jesse is walking out when someone got hold of his arm.

 

“How could you do that to her? How could you make Hara cry like that? Do you know how lucky you are that she likes you?” A guy shouted to him

 

Jesse just stares at him.

 

Of course Hara has many admirers and fanboys, she’s the queenka of the school.

 

“Yah Jung! I’ll see you on the school field later at 5:30. Let’s fight this out! If you don’t want me to get dirty and hit you low blow” He said as he looked at Jesse’s friends on the table.

 

Jesse yanked his hand from the grip and fixes his clothes then continues walking.

 

“Don’t ditch me tough guy or they will be miserable” He shouted before Jesse stepped out.

 

“did he referred to us?” asked Sunny.

 

“I think so” Said Sooyoung with a little worried tone.

 

“What does that mean?” asked Tiffany

 

“It means that there will be a fistfight this afternoon at the field” answered Kai standing

 

“So Jesse will fight that guy?” asked Tiffany

 

“Yes, cause if he would decline, he already knocked that guys head in a blink of an eye already but he didn’t” answered Kai.  “Don’t worry, he can do it.” Added Kai while tapping Tiffany’s shoulder.

 

 

*********************************************

 

After Class

 

Everyone gathered to the school field, its 5:30 and many people is waiting for the two guys to fight. The guy from earlier is waiting in the center. He’s waiting for Jesse to arrive.

 

Kai, Sooyoung and Sunny are among the crowd. They’re worried for Jesse. Few minutes later everyone roared when they saw Jesse approaching the crowd.

 

“are you sure about this man?” Kai asked Jesse. Jesse just give him an assuring nod.

 

The guy and Jesse is now at the center of the crowd.

 

“Hey you scumbag are you ready to be beaten by me?” asked the guy with a smirk.

 

Jesse just looks at the guy with an insulting smirk

 

Seeing Jesse’s smirk. He boiled up and attacked

 

“That’s it” The guy throws a right punchy Jesse’s face and Jesse avoided it. Jesse immediately throws a punch in the guys stomach that made him duck in pain.

 

“huh, lucky punch” said the guy while positioning again.

 

The crowd produces more noise when the guy pounced on Jesse and hitting him left and right but Jesse used his arms to block the punches. Jesse managed to switch position and hit the guy with no mercy. The guy is mumbling Jesse to stop but the latter continues to hit him until one guy holds Jesse’s shoulders and punch him hard on the face. Jesse was hurt by that unexpected punch. He’s now sitting on the ground and holds his punched face.

 

He got up, the guy was approaching Jesse again with a punch but Jesse throws a flying kick to that guy’s face. The guy loses his consciousness.

 

“Cheater!” Jesse said then faced his opponents again. The guy and his gang run for their lives as they drag their unconscious friend with them.

 

Tiffany doesn’t know what’s happening to the fight and just gripping on the edge of Sooyoung’s uniform. She was scared and nervous. She can’t identify who says who because of too much noise.

 

“Fight” “ooh” “Woah” “Watch Out” “Jjang” “Amazing kick” “Cheater” that’s what she heard and a lot of curses.

 

“cheater?” that sounds familiar. She was interrupted on her trance when Sooyoung get hold of her and said. “Let’s go Tiff, school guards are coming!”

 

Sooyoung and Sunny dragged her somewhere inside the school and they managed to enter a room.

 

“we should stay here, I bet the guards will go and search for students.” Sunny said.

 

Then the door opened “Hey guys!” Kai said “Thank god I found you” I need to leave Jesse here for a while, I need to find for a first aid kit for this stubborn kid” He let Jesse sit on a chair.

 

“I know where to get one! Let’s go!” Sooyoung said then she and Kai went out.

 

“are you okay?” Sunny asked Jesse. He gave a nod.

 

Wait, there are many noise outside. I’ll check first” Said Sunny

 

“Tiff, make sure that this guy will not leave this room or he will be caught by the guards and he might get detention.” Added Sunny then walked out of the door.

 

Tiffany get up and walk closely to Jesse. Jesse got up and walk to the door but Tiffany blocked his way making a stop sign to her front.

 

She touched Jesse’s chest. Jesse halted.

 

“Haven’t you heard what Sunny said? If the guards will catch you, they will know that you fight earlier. I’m sure you got hurt right? That’s why Kai is searching for a kit”

 

“Sit” she slightly pushed Jesse. Jesse obeyed without saying anything.

 

“Why did you decide to fight with him? It will not result to any good”

 

“I know you’re not going to respond but please try to reflect on what I said.”

 

“we’re all worried for you, you might be hit and injured by those guys-----‘ Tiffany stopped when Jesse slammed the chair.

 

Tiffany felt really scared, maybe Jesse doesn’t wanna hear scolding and it made him annoyed. She hung her head low.

 

After a few minutes of awkward silence Sunny entered the room.

 

“Whoo, so many fangirls of you Jesse have been searching for you. They’ve been anywhere. I texted Soo to knock six times before we’ll open the door.”

 

“Eh? What happened here?” Sunny asked looking at Tiffany who is lowering her head sitting on the chair and Jesse who’s looking straight uneasy.

 

Then they heard a knock, 6 times. Sunny opened the door revealed Sooyoung and Kai.

 

After Kai treated Jesse’s wound they get out first and sneak out of the school then the three girls followed afterwards. The school guards did not find out who caused the ruckus. No students dared to talk.

 

Tiffany waited for her driver then get inside the car when her driver arrived.

 

“Did you see that girl? I want you to make fun with her, just a little disturbance to her I guess.” Hara said to some guys, she received nods.

 

“what are you planning girl? I thought Jesse is just feeling pity to her?

”I know but she seem to be crossing some boundaries and have gotten so close to him.’

 

“I see, I can sense a hint of jealousy here” said Victoria

 

“No! just making sure!” Hara said then walks out

 

“You say So” Said the two girls following Hara.

 

**************************************

 

 

The next day until next week similar things happened to Tiffany. And also today.

 

When Tiffany walked inside the school some guys got near her.

 

“Hey new girl! Why are you alone?” Tiffany tried avoiding them.

 

“You’ve been avoiding us for a week now” Now the guys encircled around her.

 

“Please leave me alone, don’t bother me!” Tiffany said pleading.

 

The guy got hold of Tiffany’s wrist “Don’t touch me!” Tiffany shouted

 

Tiffany heard a banging sound.

 

“J-Jesse” one of the guy said

 

Jesse whispered something to the guy while holding his neck tightly, gripping hard.

 

“I understand. We promise. I’m Sorry” said the guy and bowed to him and grab his friends away running.

 

Jesse walked past Tiffany when Tiffany holds his arms.

 

“Jesse, i-I would like to…” Tiffany was cut of when Jesse released his hand from her hold. Tiffany’s eyes widen. Jesse just walked straight like nothing happened.

 

When doing their project Jesse will do his work fast then immediately separate with them. He had gotten worst. He was being extra cold to everyone. He sometimes brings his individual work at home and submits it by the morning. Everyone felt the extra cold action that Jesse is giving them specially his bestfriend Kai.

 

“What’s wrong with him?” Sunny asked “He’s been like that since the fight”

 

“Yeah, and the bullying towards us is also not good” Added Sooyoung “What’s wrong with the world?”

 

“I’ll talk to him” Kai bids farewell.

 

Tiffany just sighs and keeps herself mum.

*****************************************

 

 

Tiffany haven’t talked to MaoMao for a week but she can still feel his presence because of the food and drinks that keeps on appearing beside her. She usually talk about her day and everything happens to her eventhough he didn’t responds. Now, she felt a food being dropped beside her.

 

“Maomao” she said as if calling for him

 

“Please talk, I need to talk to someone”

 

MaoMao took a seat next to Tiffany and he opened the pepero and offered Tiffany.

 

“Why don’t you talk to me? Tell me what’s wrong. I’ve had my problems also but you can count on me”

 

"MaoMao is sad and I Don’t know what to do” Jesse said in a sad tone

 

Tiffany get closer to Maomao and face him. “you can tell me. I’ll help you”

 

“I just…” Jesse paused and rested his head to Tiffany’s shoulder.

 

“I just wanna stay like this for a while”

 

Tiffany just let silenced engulf them while Maomao still has his head on Tiffany. They just ate the pepero silently.

 

Then after a while Maomao retrieved his head then stood.

 

“Thank You!” he said as he hold Tiffany’s hand and kissed it.

 

Tiffany felt a warm feeling when Maomao kissed her left hand.

 

When Maomao left Tiffany thought about the way Jesse is acting and then MaoMao and his actions.

 

******************************************

 

Kai got home and immediately proceeded to Jesse’s room.

 

“Hey!” Jesse said to him

 

“We need to talk.” Then he threw Jesse a can of soda and Jesse catched it.

 

Jesse opened the soda and took a sip then faced Kai giving him a sign to start.

 

“Why are you acting cold to them?”

 

”you know me”

 

“Let me rephrase it, You’re not acting cold, You’re acting rude! Why?”

 

“I said you know me right? I don’t want them to be hurt” Jesse answered calmly

 

“Is it because of the bullies? Do you think it’s your fault? Oh come on Jesse” Kai said in a quite higher tone.

 

“Then who’s fault? You? We both know that they experienced that because of me, let’s face it!” Jesse shouted

 

Kai get shocked by the shout. He exhaled then talked in a calm way.

 

“Don’t let yourself suffer because of those bullies, don’t let yourself be alone”

 

Kai headed to the door. “Goodnight bro! Think about it. You’re not just making them suffer. Not just them but also you”

 

“I hope you’ll find the person you’re here in Korea for. Maybe that person can help you be happy and fix yourself."

 

Jesse stayed up all night staying at the roof while thinking, looking at the night sky.

 

 

 

*************************************************************

 

Chapter 9 is done!! How was it?? 

Sorry for typos and error, i haven't edited it yet.

Please comment.... I'm so excited for the next chapter.

 

 

OMG! Sooyoung's dating is now officially confirmed! I'm so happy for them! Yoong and Soo are happy! I wonder who's next.. haha. btw. I changed my username into "SoneSoul" what do you think? 

 

 

 

Enjoy! God Bless!