Chapter 15

You Have My Everything

 

 

 

 

A/N: hahaah Finally!! Here it is! :)) 

I'LL EDIT LATER!!

 

HAPPY EASTER!!



________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

At Japan after 5 months.

 

 

 

It's been 5 months since Tiffany left Korea to get her operation. Her mom is very hands on when it comes to Tiffany's regular check ups and about everything that the doctor instructed her to do. Tiffany is a very good patient to her doctors. She follows everything, from her time to sleep, what to eat, daily routines and exercises. She also didn't leave her studies, she wants to return to school immediately after her successful eye operation. That's why she is now back in home school with her own professor. She doesn't forget to say hi to her friends in Korea. She contacts them from time to time and ask how everyone is doing in there. She also misses her Maomao, she just reminisce his touches and his soft whispers. She is excited to see everybody already.

 

 

 

*knock *knock

 

 

 

"Ms. Tiffany the doctor is here to check you up." Mr. Park said as he entered the room with the doctor trailing him.

 

 

 

"Oh okay Mr. Park. Good Morning Dr. Kang!" Tiffany shifted to a sitting position and greeted the doctor.

 

 

 

“Tiffany! Finally, tomorrow we can get the bandage and we’ll find out if the operation is a success or not. I am confident that it is because of our scrutinized and careful testing for you.”

 

 

 

“really doctor? I’m very excited myself.” Tiffany smiled widely because of the news.

 

 

 

“Yes, so you better rest okay? I know you’re so excited that you can’t sleep but please try okay?” Dr. Kang smiled sincerely to his patient. Tiffany also smiled to her cheerful doctor.

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

This is the day that they will all know if the operation is a success or not. Everyone, including Mrs. Hwang, Uncle Park, Dr. Kang and all the person that Tiffany got close to are both nervous and excited. Even Tiffany felt the same way that they did. 

 

 

 

Dr. Kang is carefully removing the bandage in Tiffany's eyes. Tiffany's mom, Mr. Park and some nurse are also in the room. Tiffany's mom is all so nervous for her child. Every turn of the bandage made her heart beat faster.

 

 

 

a few minutes later the bandage is now removed from Tiffany's eyes.

 

 

 

"Now, open your eyes slowly Tiffany" Dr. Kang said to Tiffany.

 

 

 

As the Doctor said, Tiffany is now slowly opening her eyes. She saw light but everything was in blur. She starts to wander around and saw a couple of people in the room. The Doctor in front of her smiled.

 

 

 

"Let's wait for a couple of minutes until your eyes has perfectly adjusted with the light" He instructed

 

 

 

They waited and slowly Tiffany's eyesight is now clear. She looks around again and saw her mom. She started to tear up.

 

 

 

"Mom!" She said and her mom hugged her tightly with tears on her eyes.

 

 

 

The day after, Tiffany was discharged in the hospital and reminded to immediately go back to the hospital if something went wrong.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Tiffany is seated on the car beside her mother with all smiles. The happiness and excitement she contains made her smile all the time. She is very excited to see everything around. The beautiful places around, gardens, mountains, paintings, everything. She is also excited to see her friends specially her Maomao. How he really looks like and keep reminiscing their lovely moments together.

 

 

 

Tiffany entered the room and immediately opened the drawer on her dresser. She smiled when she saw a certain envelope that she personally put there herself. 

 

 

 

'Now, I will read my first assignment! I will see you in 3 weeks Maomao' Tiffany thought. She stared at the envelope for a minute before she open the seal. She saw a necklace with a drop of water pendant.

 

                                                       

 

 

She looked at it lovingly and admires the necklace. She put it on top of the dresser before proceeding to open the letter. She started to read

 

 

To the most adorable person,

That person that loves the pink crimson

This letter, to you I write

Please do read it every night

 

 

Even if you don't fail to be clumsy

I swear I always see it cutely

You know less about me

But still you treat me kindly

 

 

When your hand touches my hand

I feel my burdens are bound to mend

When your lips touches my cheeks

It'll be my dream for weeks

 

 

When we witnessed the sunset together,

I wish that it will be forever

When you will flash that smile, 

That smile can get me high

 

 

You always shower me with kindness

In this life I have which is senseless

You will always be my beloved, 

This love that can never be buried

 

 

As you regain your sense of sight

I will no longer be there to hold you tight

I can't explain everything to you

But trust me, everything I said to you was true

 

 

I wanted to say sorry

That we can't make our story.

We will never be together,

In next life, maybe forever.

 

 

There are words that I couldn't say

To understand I wish you may

The thoughts that I failed to utter

My deeds can explain it better

 

 

You are my Passion

Giving me the right reason

You are my sweet dream

Always bring my life to gleam

 

 

You influenced me to be happy

I'm only happy because of you

I'll hold on our memories firmly

Maybe in next life I'll be your beau

 

 

Don't search for me anymore

Cause you will feel me no more

Don't waste your precious time

But show your smile every time

 

 

Tiff, I truly love you

You will forever be in my heart

But this I have to do

I need to be with you apart

 

 

 

-From your one and only Maomao                  

 

 

Tears are pooling down to Tiffany's lovely eyes. She is now so confused at what she read. She tried to wipe the tears but it's still coming out of her eyes, even the letter has drops of her tears too.

 

 

"Why? Why Maomao? Tell me! Why did you have to do this to me?" Tiffany said almost whispering because of her cries.

 

 

All she desired to do with Maomao when she returned to Korea was now gone, it can never come true anymore. She cried until she fell asleep. How cruel is this for her? Her Maomao actually fueled her more to have faith that she could see again. He encouraged her and made her believe that she can do all the things she wanted after she regained her sense of sight. But now, she's sure that she can't do everything, because one of her wish is to see things with him.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Lunch break in Soshi High and the four persons consist of Jesse, Kai Sooyoung and Sunny is now eating at the canteen. They have gotten closer after 5 months of friendship. Jesse was starting to converse more often to the girls and somehow show his playful side to them and they are delighted by the warmness and somehow openness of Jesse towards them, not like before. Jesse indeed tried to change his persona into a more sociable one cause he really needed this specially with his problems that he is keeping in his self, He also kind of trust the two girls for he knows that they have a kind heart but there is still that close space, specially his past left unheard by them but he is trying his best to be a good friend to them even in a small step at a time.

 

 

"Guys! Did you hear? Tiffany called Sunny last night! She can finally see now! Her operation was a huge success!" Sooyoung announced as she sat on her chair with another batch or food in her hand.

 

 

"Really? That's a good news then!" Kai replied with joy by the amazing news for his friend.

 

 

"Oh and she will be back here in 3 days! Isn't that amazing?!" Sooyoung added in joy as she munch on her food

 

 

"Wow! Wonderful, we should celebrate when she returned, right Jesse?" Kai asked Jesse. He seemed to be frozen on his spot because he halted his eating.

 

 

"uhm, Yeah of course!" Jesse replied with a smile.

 

 

Jesse is happy and at the same time nervous. Happy because Tiffany can finally has eye sight back and can enjoy everything again. Nervous because what if Tiffany will discover that he is Maomao and confront him. He still doesn't have the courage to face her as Maomao, now that Tiffany can see him.

 

 

"It's been 5 months right? I missed Tiffany so much!" Sunny arrived with her food with her, she joined a school musical that's why she is kind of busy these past few days.

 

 

"Yeah, how's the practice?" Kai asked.

 

 

"hmm, good! We are very ready for our performance and that's a good thing because Fany can witness my acting and singing skills when she returned."  Sunny answered. "Oh and by the way, I want you Jesse to capture my shots pretty well, I want to be beautiful in the school paper okay?"

 

 

Jesse slightly chuckled. "Yeah, whatever. I bet it's going to be hard to capture it." Jesse joked. He decided to join the School paper as a photographer of the club cause Kai encouraged him to be a productive and useful student of their school even before they graduated and Jesse just accepts it because he's tired to hear those annoying nag from his best friend. He find taking picture interesting too.

 

 

 

______________________________________________

 

 

 A plane safely landed in Incheon International Airport. One of the passenger there was really awake and was staring all the time outside the window, admiring the beauty of the nature that no one in the plane seem to care. She admires the clouds and all. She was also stunned when ahe saw the islands when they were about to land. Her smile can't get off of her face bit from time to time she will instantly change her expression into a sad one, remembering someone who she wishes to see all of these with.

 

 

She shrug that thought as she and her mom came out of the airport, breathing the fresh air of Korea.

 

 

"Wow, Korea is really beautiful!" She muttered.

 

 

"Yes Dear! We will tour around Korea and go to some historical places later after we rest for a while. What do you say? Mrs. Hwang asked Tiffany after she saw how awed the girl to the sight she is witnessing.

 

 

"Hmm I would love to, mom. But can we do it in some other time? I want to go somewhere first." Tiffany replied after they got in the car.

 

 

"What is it? Do you want me to come with you?" Mrs. Hwang asked.

 

 

"I want to visit school. I really miss my friends" Tiffany answered her mother.

 

 

"Oh, alright. I'll ask Uncle Park to accompany you then. You seem so excited to go back to school huh. The papers are being processed now you can go back there whenever you want" Mrs. Hwang replied with a smile.

 

 

"Thanks, mom!" She hugged her mom. "We can tour maybe tomorrow or after that" Tiffany assures her mom.

 

 

She then type in her phone. She finally knows how to text in the phone, even though it's not yet that fast but she can manage to reply fast to her friends. She is sending a message to her best friends, telling that she'll arrive soon.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Hey Bro! Tiff will visit us later after class! Sunny and Soo are preparing for a little surprise for Tiffany, want to join??" Kai asked as he saw Jesse entering the classroom after the lunch break. 

 

 

"I’ll Try, I've got something to do with my deadlines of Photos in the issue of the school paper" Jesse made an alibi.

 

 

Jesse has been very distant these past few days, specifically since when he heard about the news that Tiffany will return. He is nervous but excited at the same time. He can't deny that he really misses the girl and he is longing to see her again.

 

 

*After Class

 

 

"Welcome Home Fany- ah!!!" Sooyoung, Sunny, Kai and their other classmates greeted and cheered once Tiffany entered the cafeteria. There's only minimal students left in the school cause it's dismisal already.

 

 

"Woah! You’re both pretty Sunny and Sooyoung!" Tiffany said. It's her first time to see everyone's face and she's so happy that finally she can't just remember their voices but also their features.

 

 

"Aish, where's this guy!" Kai said as he removed his phone from his ear. Jesse is not answering Kai's calls.

 

 

"What are you frowning about there? Come on let's eat!" Sooyoung said to Kai.

 

 

"I'm sorry, Jesse is not answering my calls. Welcome home Tiffany, I'm Kai!" Kai introduced himself

 

 

"Kai! Hello, pleased to finally see your face. haha" Tiffany laughed at how funny it sounds like.

 

 

Everyone started to eat with the food that are prepare for the small welcome home party for Tiffany. Not too far from the building where the cafeteria is located, a guy is standing at a branch of the tree, watching everything that is happening.

 

 

 

JESSE'S POV:

 

 

I saw her, I finally saw her. She's so happy to meet everyone again. Her smile is so perfect like before. She got more cheerful because of her regained sight. Thank God I put my phone in silent mode, I know that I am the one Kai has been calling since earlier.

 

 

I don't know but I prefer to look from afar. This is much better because I can express my feelings and emotions. I don't know if I can hide my emotions if I will be facing you, now that you can see me.

 

 

Third's Person's POV:

 

 

"And you're wearing the necklace" Jesse smiled as he saw the necklace that he gave wrapped around Tiffany's neck. 

 

 

It gave a hope to Jesse, a slight hope that maybe she believe what he said about everything, or even part of the letter that he wrote for her.

 

 

"Atleast she didn't throw the necklace, she chose to wear it" Jesse sighed deeply.

 

 

While everyone is laughing at Sooyoung's funny imitations, Tiffany felt something weird that something or someone is eyeing her, she looked outside. She frowned when she saw a movement from the tree but shrugged it off when everyone burst into a loud laughter after Sooyoung choked her food thinking that maybe it's just a bird or something.

 

 

"Wew! That was close, I forgot that I can't be so easy in watching you because you have your eagle eyes now. I should be very careful in doing this." Jesse sighed as he was nearly caught by Tiffany but fastly reacted and hides behind the trunk of the tree.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Everyone that welcomed Tiffany has gotten home already and go with their own ways. Tiffany decided to walk a little after she get out of the school since Uncle Park is not around yet. She looked up and notice that the sun is beginning to hide. She continues to walk and walk until she halted.

 

 

She saw some people beginning to position themselves and waiting for the sun to set. She began to think and a flashback came to her mind.

 

 

*Flashback

 

 

“It’s almost time.” Maomao mumbled

 

 

“Time for what?” Tiffany furrowed her brows

 

 

“Sunset. I love seeing the sunset and the view of the sunset is the best in here.” Maomao said

 

 

A bitter smile formed from Tiffany's lips as she came closer to where the people stood, She got hold of the railing.

 

 

"Is this the place where you brought me before?" She said to no one as she stared in the sun that is setting. Another flashback came to her mind

 

 

*Flashback

 

“When I return here with my eyesight, I want to witness the sunset with you. I want to fully witness the sunset with you on my side” Tiffany hugged Maomao.

 

 

“You will be witnessing it, don’t worry” Maomao whispered to Tiffany as he returned the hug and kissed Tiffany on the cheek. 

 

 

"How tricky your answer was" She laughed a little. "And yes, I am witnessing it now, you're right. But there's no you beside me" Tiffany's tears began to fall. She just realized the tricky answer Maomao gave to her before.

 

 

Everyone at that place was looking at the beautiful view of the sunset but Jesse is an exception. He is looking at Tiffany. He is standing not too far from Tiffany and can view her side angle from his position. 

 

 

He saw the tears that Tiffany's eyes are releasing. 

 

 

"Don't worry Tiffany, I am with you. We are watching it together. Not maybe that I'm beside you right now but we are still witnessing it together." Jesse mumbled as a tear also escaped from his eyes.

 

 

"Jesse?" Jesse wiped his tear and face to the side.

 

 

"Bro! I've been calling you since earlier!" Kai said as he walks towards Jesse.

 

 

"Sorry, my battery is empty" Jesse said. 

 

 

"Let's go!" Jesse immediately pulled Kai as he was about to look at Tiffany's direction. 

 

 

They are heading to go home, still walking at the sidewalk when Kai stopped and frowned.

 

 

"Eh? Is that Tiffany?" He asked as he saw Tiffany standing at the railing

 

 

"I don't know" Jesse said as his heart was beating so loud and felt nervous.

 

 

"Come on, I think it's really Tiffany. You have to introduce yourself" Kai pulled Jesse's arm and approached Tiffany.

 

 

"Tiffany!" Kai called Tiffany's attention that made her turn to them.

 

 

"Kai" Tiffany smiled to him.

 

 

"I told you, I was right!" Kai said to Jesse. "Hey, you might remember our very silent group mate before, Jesse!" Kai pointed at Jesse who is beginning to sweat.

 

 

Tiffany stared at Jesse and recalls him. "Jesse" she mumbled.

 

 

Kai nudges Jesse to respond because he is just looking at Tiffany.

 

 

Jesse cleared his throat. "Annyeonghaseyo!" Jesse greeted politely silently wishing that Tiffany won't remember him. He hitch his breath as he saw Tiffany frowned to him.

 

 

"Wait,-------"

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 Done! I cracked my head writing that letter/poem but i know it's a complete fail... I Realized that I posted my chapter 14 last feb, 6. I'M SUCH A BAD AUTHOR! huhu sorry, over 2 months of keeping you waiting.

 

 I don't know why but i'm craving to read comments.. lol. Please don't mind me. 

 

Haha lol please HELP me, I can't BREATHE!!! I'm going insane with this story... i'm really attached to it that i'm hurting so much!

 

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?? Any brilliant suggestion that can encourage me to write it more lively and happy?

 

 

04/20/14