Chapter 1

You Have My Everything

A/N you will know something about them in this chapter. . .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chapter 1 .

 

Kai's POV:

 

I'm Kai, i'm 20. I'm currently studying and i'm on my Senior year in high school, i'm not rich. Average at class but i'm proud to say that i'm a very friendly and outgoing person. Not so much to tell about me.. . I just came back from my morning stroll and passed by a cafe to buy breakfast for me and my bestfriend. .

As i entered the apartment i saw a sleeping figure at the couch. . .

 

"YAH!! WAKE UP JUNG! It's monday! We have class in an hour you sleepy head!"

 

"WAKE UP!" .aish, yes he's my bestfriend/dormmate.

     

    He's the opposite of me, he's popular in school. Popular because of his cold attitude to everyone, at first he's also cold towards me but no one can resist me.. Well he's with me most of the time so maybe he had no choice but to b friends with me. Please take note that i am his only friend, ONLY. Besides being cold there is so much more to this sleeping guy right in front of me. He's the most disciplined guy i've ever met, he's very fit and handsome. He can get high grades in all the subjects if he want, he's a smart but hell he's the most lazy student in school, he doesn't participate and sleep all day. That's how smart this guy here, doesn't need to struggle to pass. He's also an expert in mixed martial arts, so whenever he will be needing fast money he just participate in some street fight to gain some cash, he is working after school in a small stall, delivering goods to some nearby places and sometimes he work as a designated driver.. .

 

      So basically If you want to know things about Jesse Jung. i'm the one who knew him well in the country. We treat each other as brothers but there are still things that he's keeping from me like why did he left the U.S.? Where are his family? Why is he living alone here in Korea? The simpliest thing that he told me about his past was he came here to find someone. That's it, that still make a big mystery for me but i never ask. I didn't boother to ask him, I respect his privacy and i know one day he will tell me. .

 

He didn't even move after i yell.

 

    So i shake him to wake him while saying "yah wake up or you'll miss breakfast again" he suddenly flinch, he's in pain. I checked his shoulders and realized he has many red and violet marks in his body. He must have a street fight last night. I know he fight well but i still don't understand why he really need to fight and beat the hell out of his body to get more money, it's like he's planning to buy a car or something. I'm worried.

 

"wake up or i will beat you more" he didn't move. 

 

*sigh i guess i need to threatened him with his greatest fear "or do you want some cucumbers in your nose?" i say with a smirk

 

"fine. You can head to school first if you want" he said as he got up and started heading to the bathroom. Of course he can keep up with me to the school cause he knows free running, the one who can climb,jump and grab in high walls and roofs and can get to the school as fast as lightning. .

 

I arange our breakfast at the table, i started eating. When he comes out of the bathroom, i'm done and ready to go. . " i better get going man, oh and i place some medicine at the side counter. Treat your wound before going to school alright?" he gave me a nod with a slight smile. I know he's thankful.

I get out of the apartment and walk to school.

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV:

I woke up in the warm feeling of sunlight in my face and the sound of chirping birds from the window. This is how I want to be woke up by, the nature is like whispering to my ears and ask me to get up and experience more of the nature outside.

 

*knock knock

 

Miss Tiffany, Good Morning! How was your sleep?" Uncle Park said. He's the most trustworthy person for mom. He's the closest to me, he treat me like his daughter.

 

"Good Morning Uncle Park! I had a nice sleep!" i said while i flash my eye smile.

 

"Do you want to drive around the city like the usual, miss?" he really knows my routine, he's with me since I was 6 years old.

 

"of course, i'll just get ready and come down for breakfast then go for the drive" i said to the direction of his voice

 

"okay, miss. I'll see you downstairs. Btw, i have put your wardrobe at table near your door."

 

"ok uncle, thank you!" i give him a smile. As i heard the door closed, i started getting up from my bed and head immediately to the where my clothes are. Well this is my room so i know where to go without the help of others. When I lost my sense of sight I became more sensitive in my hearing sense, I use it to know where the person at or something that is moving anywhere.

 

After finishing my morning business, i head to the kitchen and greeted the maids a good morning.

 

"Good Morning too Miss Tiffany" they replied in unison.

 

 

I set myself and started eating with all of them, I don't want to eat alone so I let all our maids eat with me. I'm so close to them and I know and I can feel that they are sincere in showing good to me.

 

************

 

After eating me and Uncle Park get into the car and started our morning drive with our driver Kevin.

I let my window open and enjoy the fresh air.

As we drive around the busy morning road of the city the car suddenly halted. I was in shock for i have no idea in what just happened.

 

"What was that?"asked uncle park in a bit angry tone 

 

 

"i'm so sorry, there is some schoolboy who is running on green light, he jumped to our car and run fast, maybe he's running late in school." Kevin is nervously explaining what happened. "I'm really sorry Miss Tiffany and Mr. Park"

"aww it's ok Kevin. You are at no fault" I said to assure him that it's alright

 

"Just be careful and stay alert next time boy." added Uncle Park

 

 

as the mention of that schoolboy, i suddenly remember something "Uncle Park did you ask mom about me attending regular school?"

 

"yes miss"

 

"What did she say? Did she now approve it?" I ask with a little hope in me.

 

"I'm Sorry miss but i think she is still against it. Maybe you should talk to her about it. You could pursue her and make her change her mind" he replied with a sad tone

 

i sighed. "ok, i'll talk to her when she returned from her seminar in japan"

 

"i hope she'll agree now miss. Since you tried to master the way here and there around the city anyway." he tried to give me encouragement

"i hope so uncle. hopefully" i said while staring up at the sky wishing.

 

---------+++++++++----------

How was it?? boring? they will not meet yet. I will keep Jesse's mystery first.

Give me suggestions please. i'm open for everything. i'm willing to learn. Thank You! :)

Honestly i'm nervous from head to toe right now!!!