Chapter 5

You Have My Everything

A/N: after i cut the last chapter, I realize that I need to edit the continuation haha... lol I hope you enjoy! :)

 

Chapter 5

 

Third Person's POV:

 

 

After the introduction the teacher called the attention of the class mayor.

 

"Ms. Choi Sooyoung I think you already know about what the office have got you to do.” Mr. Ok said towards the class mayor.

 

“Yes Mr. Ok, the director already explained to me that I need to assist Miss Hwang in our classes and guide her to adjust faster in the lesson. “ Sooyoung said as she stood up and get the memo to Mr. Ok.

 

She then guided Tiffany to the empty seat next to her.

 

“You will sit beside me. Hmm can I call you Tiffany?” The class mayor asked the blind girl

 

“of course, I don’t want to be called with honorifics. So, can I call you Sooyoung then?”

 

“Great. As you heard I am the class mayor and I will be your new friend okay? Don’t be shy around me, I’m a kind person” Sooyoung said proudly.

 

“Don’t worry she’s kind as she said, just make sure she’s always full, or else…” the girl behind Sooyoung spoke while laughing heavily

 

“Yah! You’re scaring her” Sooyoung trying to defend herself.

 

“I’m just saying the truth! Oh by the way I’m Sunny” said the girl seated at the back of Sooyoung.

 

“Hi Sunny, pleased to meet you! I’m Tiffany” Tiffany said while smiling to the direction of the sound of the voice.

 

“So Tiffany, you should come with us during lunch break. We will tell you everything about the subjects and about the people here in class, specially the hot ones.” Sunny said in a flirty tone.

 

“Yah Sunny, don’t make her like you. So addicted with fangirling over boys” said Sooyoung

 

“Shut up Shikshin! Just mind your own business if you want me to give you the cookies mom made!” Sunny answered.

 

“oh come on, I’m just kidding you know that! Don’t forget my cookies okay?” sooyoung immediately said.

 

“ha! I know your weakness Choi!” sunny said and laugh

 

Tiffany also smiled and laugh with the childishness of her two new friends.

 

“So Ms. Hwang, are we now settled?” asked Mr. Ok noticing the noise at Tiffany’s side

 

“Yes, Sir!” answered Tiffany while sitting straight on her chair.

 

“Very well! Let’s start our lesson!” said Mr. Ok

 

Taecyeon started his lesson immediately. Mr. Ok teaches Physics.

 

 Tiffany find it easier because the Teacher is expert in the subject and he is very understanding towards her for she is using the Braille System (The type of reading material that blind people uses). Tiffany learned the Braille system after she loses her eyesight when she was 12.  She records everything the teacher is saying with her recorder.

She did the same for her next 2 subjects.

 

On the other hand, a certain guy is widely awake in all of the 3 subjects. He surprises his bestfriend Kai that he’s fully awake. They were seated at the last row. Tiffany is seated same line as Kai and Jesse is aligned with Sooyoung.

 

*LUNCH BREAK*

 

Sooyoung hurriedly run to the canteen when she heard the last bell indicating that it’s lunch break. She was starving. While Sunny is guiding Tiffany on their way  just looking at the hungry girl run.

 

When the two arrived they already have foods in their table.

 

“I already grab food for the two of you because you both are too slow.” Sooyoung said while munching her food.

 

“FYI, I assisted Tiffany here! Did you forget that it is your job to guide her, huh shikshin?” Sunny said.

 

Soouyoung stared ate them with guilt. “I’m very sorry to the both of you, I got you food so we are fine now okay?”

 

Tiffany and Sunny just laugh at the guilty shikshin.

 

Kai’s POV:

 

Lunch. I was walking ahead the hall when I spotted Jesse at one of his favorite hang out place, The highest tree in the little park in school

 

“Hey bro!” I shouted when I reached the tree “we should grab lunch, come on!” I don’t want to rush my meals. I want to enjoy it.

 

He immediately jump from the top and started walking. He knows how I hate it when I don’t have time to eat meal properly.

 

We walk to the canteen with us having a little punching game. We stopped before entering the canteen, he only show his playful side to me.

 

As we enter, squeels can be heard in the canteen we lined up for our food.

 

While waiting for our turn I asked him the question that bothers me since the class starts.

 

“Hey, Bro!” I called him

 

He looked at me.

 

“Do you have something to our new classmate? You seemed so interested on her.” I eyed him, he just looked at me.

 

“well, she’s pretty and attractive and she have a nice eye…”

 

”I don’t know what you’re saying” He interrupted me and he hurriedly grab a plate and started getting his food.

 

I also get my food faster. Before he could sit on an empty table, I grabbed his shirt and drag him to where Sooyoung, Sunny and our new classmats is located.

 

“Come on, let’s interact with our classmates sometimes and be friend with them. He tried to resist but I try my best to make sure we sit there.

 

Before he can get away I greeted the girls and make him sit there.

 

“Hi classmates, can we sit here?” I asked but I already push Jesse to sit. I also seated myself.

 

“Oh it’s very unusual for the both of you, specially the ice prince to mingle with people.” Sooyoung said.

 

Jesse was about to stand when Sunny interrupted “Oh, Soo is just joking, you may sit there” Sunny said while smiling.

 

I smiled. Yes. We are eating when I started a conversation.

 

“uhm Hi Tiffany, we haven’t formally introduced ourselves first, I’m Kai and the guy seated beside me is Jesse.” I smiled while looking at her and catch a glimpse of Jesse who’s eating silently

 

“Nice to meet you Kai and Jesse, I’m Tiffany!” She gave us an eyesmile. How lovely

 

I was surprise when Jesse suddenly stand up. “Hey, dude where are you going? We’re not finish yet.” I asked him

 

“I’m done!” he murmured to me then he walks out of the canteen. 

 

“Did he find me annoying?” Tiffany suddenly asked.

 

 

 

Tiffany’s POV:

 

That Jesse guy walks out of the canteen without saying anything.

 

“Did he find me annoying?” I wasn’t supposed to blurt it out but it did. I hunged my head low

 

“No Tiffany, he’s just so cold that he never talks to anyone besides this guy here.” Sunny immediately answered while tapping my back

 

“Yeah, you know Kai you should teach your bestfriend how to socialize with people. He’s the annoying one Tiffany, not you okay.” Sooyoung added after eating her sandwich

 

“Sorry for saying that Kai but I’m saying the truth!” Sooyoung said

 

“It’s okay, maybe some other time he will be able to be open to you guys”

 

I need to go no, bye guys. Bye Tiffany and sorry about Jesse.” Kai said

 

 

 

After lunch break I got separate classes with them. Theres a class for my special case.

 

 

 

I’m waiting for my driver Kevin to pick me up.  Sooyoung and Sunny already went home and I think most of the students are gone now.

 

I was waiting in the bench near the gate when I felt someone stood in front of me.

 

 

 

“Hey” the person said

 

“Wait that voice sounds so familiar…"

 

 

********************************

 

Chapter 5 is done!!

 

What will happen next??? hahahaha JeTi FTW.

 

Any suggestions or questions that I can answer? Please add comments. Thank You!