Chapter 16

You Have My Everything
 

 

A/N: Sorry the chapter update took a while.

 

Please Enjoy! 

 

Happy Mother's Day to your lovely Mother and Grandmother, and to all Mother's out there.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Wait" Tiffany said.

 

 

Jesse frowned and got extremely nervous.

 

 

"Are you sick? Your eyes are a bit red" Tiffany worriedly asks.

 

 

"Uh" Jesse is thinking of an alibi.

 

 

"Bro, you're sick? How do you feel?" Kai asked and then check if something's wrong with Jesse.

 

 

"Stop it" Jesse said to Kai with a little chuckle cause he knows that Kai is just being exaggeratingly playful.

 

 

"Uh, maybe because my eyes are tired from capturing beautiful sites." Jesse answered Tiffany. "Or maybe just the reflection of the sunset, look your eyes looks a bit red too" Jesse pointed at Tiffany's eyes.

 

 

Tiffany just looks down and nods. She forgot that she cried earlier, thanking the sunset for covering it.

 

 

"So yeah it's your first time seeing Tiffany again, right Jesse?"

 

 

"Uh, yeah. Welcome back and Congratulations" Jesse said to Tiffany.

 

 

"Perfect! So you Jesse, should treat us ice cream for ditching the little gathering for Tiffany earlier" Kai suggested.

 

 

"Eh?" Jesse said raising his eyebrows. He then looked at Tiffany and saw her looking at him with a pleading look plus that smile. He paused for a while.

 

 

"So?" Kai asked.

 

 

"Uh, l-let's go" Jesse said after realizing that he paused for a while. "You really know how to reason out for me to treat you, tsk" 

 

 

They walk a little to the ice cream parlor since it was near. They seated at one corner.

 

 

"Just stay right there Tiffany, we'll order our ice cream" Kai said. They go to the counter to order.

 

 

Tiffany is left at the table looking at the two guys, she doesn't know but the feeling of being secured can be felt to them.

 

 

She smiled when he saw the two guys bicker while ordering their ice cream.

 

 

While watching their every move, Tiffany didn't realize that she shifted her gaze and now looking only at Jesse. She feels little weird of his presence, she didn't know why but his presence is different, something that is pushing her to the guy.

 

 

She shifted her gaze to Kai and smile while they return to their table.

 

 

"We're back!" Kai said while holding two cups of ice cream. Jesse is holding his and is starting to eat.

 

 

"Here Tiffany" Kai gave Tiffany her ice cream.

 

 

"Strawberry!" Tiffany cheered after she saw the flavor of her ice cream.

 

 

"Do you like strawberry flavor?" Kai asked and earned an energetic smile from Tiffany.

 

 

"Wow, your guess was right bro!" He said to Jesse. "We are quarrelling back there cause i was about to choose chocolate ice cream for you but he insisted that you might like the strawberry more, and he's right!" Kai explained to Tiffany.

 

 

"Hmm, good guess there" Tiffany said to Jesse. "Why do you think i want strawberry over the chocolate flavor?"

 

 

"I don't know but the usual that girls like is chocolate and strawberry so yeah." Jesse explained.

 

 

"But why did you really insist the strawberry flavor?" Kai asked.

 

 

"Simple, cause you have the chocolate. So if you buy strawberry for her, you can give her the chocolate if she prefer it and you'll eat the latter." Jesse smartly explained.

 

 

That resulted nods from the two.

 

 

"Hmm, great thinking there." Kai said.

 

 

"So I got, strawberry, Kai has chocolate and Jesse has?" Tiffany looked at Jesse to receive an answer.

 

 

"Vanilla!" Kai answered. "Of course, it's his ever favorite" Jesse smiled and nod.

 

 

"I guess we are all happy with our own favorite ice cream!" Tiffany happily exclaimed.

 

 

"Yeah, but not my pocket" Jesse replied while shaking his head.

 

 

"Whatever Mr. Jung!" Kai teased.

 

 

Jesse gave him a death glare that shuts Kai.

 

 

Tiffany never thought that her ever silent and serious classmate is joking and being sociable in front of her.

 

 

They ended up talking about school and the experiences of Tiffany with her operation and stuffs.

 

 

They are halfway in enjoying their sweets when a girl approached their table shyly while fidgeting her shirt's end.

 

 

She took a peek of Jesse then looked down again. Tiffany is puzzled by the scene.

 

 

Kai observes the girl as she gather her courage. Jesse looked at the girl for a while but still continued to eat his ice cream.

 

 

"Oppa, this is for you" the girl said as she reached Jesse's table 

 

 

Jesse just nodded his head and let the girl drop the little wrapped box in their table. He somehow changed, because before he just ignore those gifts without responding and Kai will just accept the gifts for him but now at least he nodded as a sign of acceptance.

 

 

The girl shyly put her gift to the table and ready to leave.

 

 

"Hey" Tiffany called the attention of Jesse. "Accept it and say thank you" She told Jesse what to do.

 

 

"Ah.uh Just leave it there. It's okay Tiffany" Kai is scared that Jesse will be pissed because of bossing around him, thinking that they are not even that close.

 

 

Nonetheless, he got shocked when Jesse gladly took the present from the girl.

 

 

"Gomawo" Jesse kindly said to the girl still with his cold face but you know that it's sincere.

 

The girl walked out with a huge smile in her face, she didn't expect that Jesse will accept the gift but she received more than that because he said thank you to her. 

 

 

Kai is just dumbfounded in what Jesse did. "Eh?"

 

 

"Good!" Tiffany blurted out and smiled widely to Jesse. It's like she's so proud in what Jesse did. Jesse just stared at her, seems so caught up with her smile.

 

 

He thought that it’s really good to be beamed by that same smile again.

 

 

They finished their ice cream and then got home immediately after.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

"Hey bro, what do you think of Tiffany?" Kai asked. They are now walking to their apartment when Kai suddenly asked out of the blue.

 

 

"What about her?" Jesse questioned 

 

 

"I mean, she had gotten brighter because she can see already. Admit it she became more beautiful and more attractive, right?" Kai asked while playing his eyebrows.

 

 

"Hmm do you like her?" Jesse asked seriously.

 

 

"Eh? Crush maybe, but really I think she'll be a good friend" Kai answered. 

 

 

"Why? Scared to have a tough competition?" Kai throws a question.

 

 

"What?" Jesse asked.

 

 

"ahh, nothing. I just think that somebody else likes her" Kai said and started walking ahead to their apartment.

 

 

"I don't get you" Jesse said as he follows.

 

 

"Don't worry, I feel the same way to you" Kai playfully answered.

 

 

Jesse just chuckled. 

 

 

"Race to our apartment?" Kai halted with his eyebrow raised trying to encourage Jesse.

 

 

"Tsk" Jesse shook his head.

 

 

"I know, we are too old for that ki--" 

 

 

"Go!" Jesse exclaimed and push Kai aside and started to run. Kai was dumbfounded but starts to run for him.

 

 

"Yah! Cheater Jesse!" Kai tries his best to get closer to Jesse.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Weekend and Tiffany invited Sooyoung and Sunny, as well as Jesse and Kai. 

 

 

All are now gathered at the food court of the mall except Jesse. Kai decided to call him.

 

 

"Bro, where are you? We're all waiting here at the food court for you" Kai said as he heard the line to be answered by Jesse.

 

 

"Sorry Bro, I can't go" Jesse reasoned.

 

 

"Why is that?" Kai asked. He knew that Jesse has nothing to do this weekend.

 

 

"My dad called, he wanted to meet me right now. Just tell them I need to finish some work in the school paper." Jesse replied.

 

 

"You owe me one! Okay then, send my regards to your dad" Kai told Jesse.

 

 

"Don't worry, I'll take out food for you. Bye" Jesse said and then hangs up the phone 

 

 

"Pfft, Jesse said he is busy" Kai sadly said to the girls after he remove the phone from his ear and walk closer to them.

 

 

"What? I thought he already finished the photos he needs to submit for the school paper?" Sooyoung asked.

 

 

"He said he needs to make some revisions about his photo, maybe the editor didn’t like some of his photos" Kai trying to cover Jesse.

 

 

"I don't know what's with him. Too bad he can't be with us here at the mall" Sunny said.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________--

 

Jesse entered a high class restaurant to be greeted by everyone. He immediately goes to the counter.

 

 

"Good Afternoon sir, did you book any table?" The receptionist asks him.

 

 

"Hmm, may I know where the table booked under Jesse Jung is?" He asks. He didn't get why his father booked under his name.

 

 

"Oh, you're Mr. Jung? Welcome sir. Come, I will guide you to your exclusive table." The receptionist guided Jesse to a secured and private door. Jesse just followed.

 

 

The receptionist opened a glassed door for him and revealed huge room with only 1 table at the center greeted by a beautiful view of the city. 

 

 

"Dad" he greeted his dad who's standing by the window watching the view. The receptionist left after.

 

 

"Son! Come on, let's order!" They seated and immediately proceeded to order food for them to eat. The waiter wrote their order and immediately excused to get and deliver their order.

 

 

"How was school?" Mr. Jung asked.

 

 

"Fine, but kind of busy now with my job as a photojournalist" Jesse answered.

 

 

"Oh, that's good. Did you leave your job at the cafe?" 

 

 

"uh, no but I just lessen my working hours there" Jesse answered.

 

 

"I told you to quit your job already. You don't have to work anymore." Mr. Jung reminded Jesse.

 

 

"I know dad, but really I don't want to just rely on your money okay?" Jesse answered. He still want to work his off just like before.

 

 

"Ah, okay stubborn kid."  

 

 

"So, what made you fly here?"  Jesse asked, his father is based in the US because it is their main branch

 

 

"Nothing, I just miss my child" He replied with a smile and that caused Jesse to chuckle.

 

 

They keep talking about some stuff like school and work while eating their food and have a little bonding time with jokes and some sport stuffs. 

 

 

"By the way" Mr. Jung called.

 

 

"Yes?" Jesse asked.

 

 

"I'm going to open a branch of our business here by being the business partner of the Elektra Company" Mr. Jung said.

 

 

"Hmm, that's a good idea" Jesse said then proceeded back eating his food.

 

 

"And I want to introduce you to everybody, maybe at the grand party" Mr. Jung carefully said.

 

 

Jesse halted eating and looks at his father. He was never introduced as the Son of one of the richest guy in the Business Industry before. All the people know that the Jung has a son that will be the heir but they just saw him as a child. They never catch his teenage face and that made the people wonder where he and how he looks like now. 

 

 

"I think it's time to let them know who you are. After hiding away from my shadow for years" Mr. Jung tries to reason.

 

 

"Dad, I'm still schooling, I can't handle the company yet" Jesse said to his father.

 

 

"I know, I didn't say that I will let you work for the company already. I just want to introduce you to everyone." Mr. Jung encourages his son.

 

 

"I don't know dad" Jesse said as he looked down.

 

 

"You can think about it. You still have plenty of time before the grand opening of the business here, don't worry" Mr. Jung smiled to his son.

 

 

"Okay, I'll think about it" Jesse smiled to his father. 

 

 

He never wanted to be on the spot light for being the son of Andrew Jung and be treated like a very important people by everyone. He wanted to live normally and independently. For the greatest reason, he wanted to find his mother first. Now that he found her, his fear is changed. Fear to let her mother know that he is her son, and is scared to the outcome after that.

 

 

Jesse bid farewell to his father and get out of the room. He was greeted by the employees and bowed to them in return.

 

 

"Jung Jesse?" Someone called Jesse. 

 

 

Jesse was shocked when he faced where the voice is coming from.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

They four people including Tiffany, Sunny, Sooyoung and Kai just stroll and stroll, and of course eat and eat the whole day.

 

 

Tiffany is walking alone in the mall, she decided to separate with the other and buy some food for them because they are all enjoying playing some arcade games that she volunteered to buy food for them.

 

 

"Oh, Isn't that Tiffany Unnie?" A little kid asked the other kid she is with.

 

 

"Yes, that's noona!" A little boy assured them

 

 

"Noona!" "Unnie!" 6 kids are running to Tiffany

 

 

Tiffany looked at the direction because of the loud voices she's hearing. She was startled when all the kids hugged her.

 

 

"Noona, how are you?" the little boy asked.

 

 

"Hi, Tiffany!" A nun greeted her. 

 

 

"Remember us? We are from the orphanage." 

 

 

"Omo! Aunt Nun is that you?" Tiffany asked.

 

 

The nun replied with a smile. "Yes, and they are the kids that you used to visit" 

 

 

"Omo, how cute! Hi kids! I'm very sorry for not remembering your voice but it’s going to be okay now because I can finally see you guys!" She said as she hugged the kids.

 

 

"I'm so happy to know that your operation is a huge success Tiffany! The kids always pray for the success of your operation" The nun said.

 

 

"Ne Unnie! We pray for you every morning and evening!" The little girl said.

 

 

"Aww, thank you so much! I think you guys are the reason why I can see now!" She said as she beamed her eye smile to the kids.

 

 

"Oh, I think we need to go now. The service is waiting for us" The nun said to Tiffany

 

 

"Oh, it’s so sad that I can't spend more time with you guys!" Tiffany pouted.

 

 

She bids goodbye to everyone and the kids immediately run to their service. 

 

 

"We need to go now, Tiffany" The nun said. "I'm so happy that you're happy now" 

 

 

Tiffany halted and remembered something. "Wait, Aunt Nun I want to ask you something" 

 

 

"I think I know what you want to ask" The nun said. 

 

 

"If you can't see what you're looking for, just close your eyes and let your heart tell you the answer. Just listen to it" The nun hugged Tiffany and smiled to her.

 

 

That made Tiffany stops and think about the nun lasts sentence. 

 

 

"W-wait!" She said but the service already dozed off. She frowned. 

 

 

"What do you mean Aunt Nun?" She asked to no one. 

 

 

Far from her someone saw them and was puzzled in the scene and also frowned. 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Jung Jesse?" Someone called Jesse. 

 

 

Jesse was shocked when he faced where the voice is coming from. He cleared his throat and try to maintain his composure.

 

 

"Mrs. Hwang" he said.

 

 

"It's a surprise seeing you here!" She said. She’s currently eating in a table.

 

 

"Me too, I want to congratulate you for the success of the operation" Jesse politely said.

 

 

"Yeah, I can see that you are a man of your words. I thought you're going to be with Tiffany when she said she will be hanging out with you guys" Mrs. Hwang said. 

 

 

"I'm doing my best" Jesse replied.

 

 

"I know its hard cause both are at the same circle of friends" She said. 

 

 

"Don't worry Mrs. Hwang she was close to Maomao not to Jesse" He assured. "I need to go now, please enjoy your food Mrs. Hwang"

 

 

With that Jesse left Mrs. Hwang.

 

 

"What is he doing in here?" She asked Butler Park when she realized that they are in a high class restaurant. "Is he working here?" 

 

 

"Here's your caramel coffee, enjoy!" The waiter said.

 

 

"Wait, I want to ask you something"

 

 

Butler Park asked the waiter as he described the Physical appearance of Jesse thinking that he works there or anything. The waiter is trying to remember they are describing.

 

 

"Ahh! That young guy who just walks out of the restaurant with a blond hair?" The waiter asked as he remembers a certain customer.

 

 

"He was our special customer here, he booked the exclusive room for him and his companion" The waiter explained.

 

 

The waiter then bowed and get back to the counter and proceeded to continue his job. 

 

 

Mrs. Hwang immediately frowns and looked at Butler Park as if asking a question. Like on cue, he immediately get what is Mrs. Hwang frowning about.

 

 

"His records are still nowhere to be found Madam; The new investigator is doing his best to dig into his identity" 

 

 

Not far from them, a guy is standing at the glassed door where Jesse get out earlier.

 

 

"Not yet Julia, not now but soon!" Mr. Jung said and then exited the emergency exit when he caught the presence of Mrs. Hwang

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CHAPTER IS DONE!!!! Weeee
 
 
 
Sorry that it's kinda short... my school requirements are killing me!
 
 
Do you think Tiffany will go to the nun and ask?? But it seems that the nun won't speak. someone saw the scene, who was it?
 
 
What do you think Mr. Jung is planning? Will Jesse say Yes about his father's proposal?
 
 
Oh and Jesse met Mrs. Hwang again! And Mr. Jung saw that!
 
 
Please comment! <3
 
 
 
Please do watch Mr. Mr., Mr. Taxi, IGAB and The Boys for the girls on youtube! Sone fighting! Please support!
 
 
Thank you and God Bless!
 
Next to be updated is i'm lucky that i'm unlucky. then my TaeNy one shot Behind that eyesmile.
 
 
Tomorrow is the 12th... hmmm sigh.
 
 
 
 
05/11/14