Chapter 17

You Have My Everything

  

A/N: wew IGAB Is now 95,000,000. 5 million more before 100 million!! Fighting!

 

Heads up: I just use my mobile to update so please bear with the errors and grammar mistakes. There will be sad events on this chapter. And also a sad announcement

 

Enjoy! :)

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

Tiffany is sitting on her chair at her classroom. She is finally back in school after finalizing her papers and the kind principal did everything for them for her papers to be finished fast. And now she is considered as a regular student and will be having all her class same as her friends. She misses everythig about school, from her classmates, teachers to the school works and the other memories she has that she's keeping like a treasure .

 

 

Tiffany watch as the sunlight slowly entered the room. She is in deep thought, thinking about the words the nun said to her, it didn't left her mind that she even dream about it.

 

 

"Uh, excuse me. You're Tiffany Hwang right?" A girl approached Tiffany on her seat and woke her up from her trance.

 

 

"I'm Shinyoung, the editor of our school paper. I just wanted to ask if you can share to us about your exoerience from your childhood til you finally get your eyesight back. We thought that it was an inspiring story to tell" She said to Tiffany.

 

 

Tiffany paused for a while, she saw Jesse entered their classroom.

 

 

"Oh hi there Jesse" Shinyoung greeted Jesse. He responded by a small smile, he looked at Tiffany and gave her a bow. Tiffany smiled to him.

 

 

"Oh, you must be wondering where did we get some information to find you, we asked Jesse's help here. You guys seems to be close" Shinyoung added as she focused back to Tiffany.

 

 

Tiffany remembered that Jesse is now a member of the school paper team.

 

 

"You seem so shocked about it, I thought I reminded Jesse here to give you a heads up about this." Shinyoung said as she looks at Jesse with her scary look. Jesse muttered a sorry to their editor.

 

 

Jesse, the most scariest in school is now looking scared to the girl in front of her. Tiffany thought how much this guy changed in the short time that she'd gone. Before, she pictured out Jesse like a very evil like and gangster looking guy but she is  now witnessing the guy being scared like a cat to the girl.

 

 

"I-it's okay if you decline, I mean you might be surprised by this approach. If someone there  just mention this to you, I think you won't be as suprised as this." The editor said and gaze back to Jesse.

 

 

She thinks that Tiffany's surprised look was because of her request but the truth is it's because of her surprise about the mysterious Jesse Jung.

 

 

"It's okay. I am willing to participate in the school paper, just tell me what to do and I will do my best to give it to you" Tiffany said and smiled the girl.

 

 

"Really? That's good to know" Shinyoung said in joy.  "We will just interview you and you'll just share to us some stories about your life before your operation"

 

 

"Okay, I will be giving you my full cooperation" Tiffany replied.

 

 

"First, I just want you to fill something up." She handed Tiffany a paper. "You can submit it back tomorrow, we'll discuss about your interview some other time. If you want to ask anything, you can ask Jesse here. Thank you"

 

 

"You're welcome"

 

 

"Make sure you do your task well Mr." Shinyoung said as she tap Jesse's shoulder and go out of the room.

 

 

Jesse faced Tiffany and smile a little to her.

 

 

"Gomawo" He said to Tiffany. He then proceeded to face down on the desk and prepare to sleep.

 

 

"Jesse?" She called.

 

 

"Hmm?" Jesse faced Tiffany.

 

 

Tiffany is obviously curious of something, she want to ask something to Jesse or have something on her mind to say to him but she seemed to be out of words and confidence to say it to him.

 

 

Before she can even utter any word from her mind, some students start to crowd their room and one of them is Sooyoung.

 

 

"Mushroom! You're finally back!" Sooyoung shouted to Tiffany.

 

 

Tiffany smiled widely to Sooyoung.

 

 

"And she will now join us in all of our subjects" Sunny added as she joined the two.

 

 

Everyone started to go in as the bell rang in the campus, signaling that the class will start.

 

 

Everything went smoothly with the fact that all of the students in their class recognize and is familiar with Tiffany already its just that now, she can finally see like them.

 

 

 

-------------------------

 

 

Weeks passed since Tiffany went back to school, Jesse spends all his free time on the school paper's office facing the computer to finish editing and to get away from seeing someone.

 

 

He doesn't want those things, those feelings to happen to him again; When he saw Tiffany's smile that morning when he entered their room, he swear that he was really stunned by that and he felt his heart beating fast. He needs to let his feelings hidden and seeing her in all the subjects is not helping him. Now, the breaks is his only chance to stay away from the girl.

 

 

Jesse usually just buy some food to eat then get back to the office or sometimes sneak out to his favorite resting place, the high tree branch in the school's mini park that he usually goes to sleep to.

 

 

His friends, specially Kai noticed his disappearing presence during these time saying that he is really busy and all, he knows something is up. He can feel that Jesse is doing that for some reasons and he is willing to help him.

 

 

Now, Jesse decided to finish everything that was assigned to him for the week. He even decided to clean the area just to kill the time.

 

 

"What are you doing here?" Jesse asked as he saw someone entered the school paper's office. 

 

 

 

"I'm here to submit something" Tiffany answered as she closed the door.

 

 

 

"You're not supposed to be here, the editor is not here anymore and no one from the team assigned to you is also here, they are all gone home" Jesse answered as he pack his things.

 

 

 

"Is that so, maybe I should return some other time" Tiffany said and ready to walk away. Jesse sighed. 

 

 

 

"Hmm Jesse" Tiffany halted then called for him. Jesse faced Tiffany, puzzled in why the latter called for him.

 

 

"Can you help me? I'm searching for someone" Tiffany approached Jesse.

 

 

"Someone? Why me?" Jesse asked as he frowns.

 

 

"You're part of the school paper team, I-i don't know why but something is pushing me that you can help me to find him, to find my maomao" Tiffany said.

 

 

Jesse widens his eyes as he heard the nickname and was shocked in what he saw, a very sad face of Tiffany that is very very evident that she is really bothered. He can see the teary eyes of the girl.

 

 

"Please, I'm all despirate to find him. Please" Tiffany said as she held Jesse's hand, encouraging him to agree.

 

 

'I need to help her, I need to help my sister to forget about maomao, to forget about me' Jesse thought.

 

 

Part of him wanted to just say that he's maomao and tell her that maomao is just in front of her, but its not that easy as that and he knows that he can't do it because it'll just make everything worse.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

"Hello, Jesse?" Mr. Jung can be heard on the other line. "How are you?"

 

 

"I'm fine dad" Jesse replied sitting on his bed.

 

 

"So have you decided about my offer?" He is referring about the introduction of Jesse to everyone as the son of the owner of the multibillion company.

 

 

"Still no dad, sorry. I haven't decided yet" Jesse replied.

 

 

"It's okay son, you have more plenty of time to think about it. I need to go now, I have a meeting to attend to. Take care"

 

 

"same to you dad" Jesse replied and tossed the phone on his bed.

 

 

He can't accept it yet because of Tiffany, he knows that she will be the one who will be in between when he let himself be introduced infront of everyone. Mrs. Hwang will know that he's her son and then everything will follow.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Ms. Tiffany, you're back" Butler Park came to Tiffany who is sitting on the dining area.

 

 

"Do you want anything to eat?" Butler Park asked the silent Tiffany. "What's wrong Ms. Tiffany?" 

 

 

Tiffany finally looked up to Butler Park and the butler was shocked in what he saw, a tear from her eyes.

 

 

She is crying.

 

 

The Butler can sense the sadness in her eyes, even if she's crying silently with only the tear on her beautiful eyes, he can feel the longingness from the girl. 

 

 

"Uncle Park" Tiffany stood up and hugged him.

 

 

"Shh Ms. Tiffany, please don't cry" He returned the hug to Tiffany, he thinks of Tiffany as his own daughter. He hates to see her cry.

 

 

"I miss him, I really miss him Uncle Park" Tiffany said still hugging the butler, finally let out the loud cries. "I miss maomao"

 

 

"Shh, Ms.  I'm sure he misses you too" The butler said. He wants to tell her everything but he's not in the right place to tell her that.

 

 

"I want to see him. I want to see maomao so badly" Tiffany said as she looked at her butler straight in his eyes.

 

 

Butler Park seems to really pity the girl but he knows where he stand.

 

 

"Maybe he's there somewhere, watching and observing all your movements" He said to Tiffany.

 

 

"But you know his face Uncle, please tell me" Tiffany is still sobbing.

 

 

"I'm sorry but I- I'm sorry but he doesn't look so familiar to me" Butler Park didn't have a  choice but to lie.

 

 

Yes he lied but one thing he is surely going to do, he will do his best to fix the hindrance between the truth about maomao.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Welcome back, Madame!" Butler Park greeted Mrs. Hwang who entered the study room.

 

 

She was out for a few days for some hastle meeting in Japan. Mrs. Hwang asked the butler to take care of the house and also with Tiffany.

 

 

"How are the things here?" Mrs. Hwang asked as she seated on her chair and started opening some files.

 

 

"Everything is great, nothing new happened in the house Madame" Butler Park replied as he stands behind Mrs. Hwang.

 

 

"Good then, I'm thankful that the problem in Japan is fixed already" Mrs. Hwang said as she still reading some files.

 

 

"Uhm, Madame?" Butler Park hesitantly called for the attention of Mrs. Hwang after a few minutes of silence.

 

 

"Hmm?" Mrs. Hwang replied after halted for a while in writing but continued right after.

 

 

"Everything is fine in the household but" Butler Park paused, he didn't know how to say it.

 

 

"But?" Mrs. Hwang halted and let go of her pen and faced the butler, giving him her full attention.

 

 

"It's about Ms. Tiffany"

 

 

"Tiffany? What about her Butler Park? Is there something wrong?" She replied worriedly.

 

 

"I don't intend to question you Madame but do you think that we should tell Ms. Tiffany about her friend?" Butler Park carefully said.

 

 

"Maomao? I don't find any good if we tell her about him. In fact she has her other friends to keep her company" Mrs. Hwang reasoned.

 

 

"But yesterday Madame, she" Butler Park paused. "She broke into tears to me, telling me that she wants to see him and asking me to tell her his face and all" Butler Park sadly said.

 

 

"She cried?" Mrs. Hwang asked whispering. She was shocked about the information the Butler relied to her. There is something to him that Tiffany longs for. She felt sad and hurt just knowing that her daughter cried.

 

 

She looked down for a while but faced the Butler again and sigh.

 

 

"I don't want to hurt her." Mrs. Hwang said looking sadly to Butler Park. "I really do want to tell her but I can't risk her safety. I've been making sure of her protecion for many years now and I can't risk it just because of him" Mrs. Hwang continued.

 

 

"I understand Madame" Butler Park replied.

 

 

"I will tell her. But not until we know what that Jesse Jung is hiding. He might be a danger to Tiffany" She stated.

 

 

"Check the investigator if he finds anything and make sure that he'll do his best to make it faster" Mrs. Hwang added

 

 

"Yes Madame" Butler Park bowed and then leave the room.

 

 

He knows that Mrs. Hwang really loves Tiffany and he understands her being overprotective with her daughter.

 

 

For Mrs. Hwang, she really wants total happiness for her daughter but she needs to make sure of her safety first. She is just thinking for the long term happiness of Tiffany and her bright future.

 

 

---------------------------------

 

 

Today is the day of thr last interview of Tiffany in the school paper's article for finalization.

 

 

The interview is being conducted by the editor in chief herself, Shinyoung. They are at the office and some of the assistants are their.

 

 

Jesse being the photographer of the club is also present in the interview. He is in-charge in taking some pictures while the interview is going on. Tiffany answered and shared some experiences that she had before and after the operation.

 

 

Jesse was a bit frozen when Tiffany mentioned about her friend who she said that gave her courage and inspiration, that made her will stronger and face it with full of faith that it will be a successful one.

 

 

Tiffany who is spending some time for the article always talk to Jesse about her maomao and how he was before. Jesse just hides his emotions and pretends in front of Tiffany.

 

 

After they finish the interview, Tiffany decided to wait for Jesse to talk to him about searching for Maomao.

 

 

They seated in the bench near the gate.

 

 

Tiffany then started to talk about Maomao and her memories with him to Jesse.

 

 

"Tiffany? Do you happen to like Maomao?" Jesse asked wishing that she will say 'no' and he will be feel light because Tiffany won't be hurt that much. At the same time he wanted to hear a 'yes' from her, for him to know that she feels the same to him.

 

 

"I used to like him but not anymore" Tiffany replied looking straight ahead. Jesse sighed.

 

 

"But, when he disappeared I realized  something. That I don't like him anymore because I am now inlove with him." Tiffany replied and looked up at the sky.

 

 

Jesse is with mixed feelings right now. He wants to jumo in joy after hearing Tiffany's confession but he felt heavy because he knows that Tiffany will surely be hurt because of her love to Maomao who will never appear again.

 

 

Jesse seemed to be having a battle on his mind, he needs to do some things to correct what he seems to be done for her, for the both of them, for everyone around them.

 

 

"Tiffany, don't you think that your friend is a coward?" Jesse said as he stared into Tiffany, now with his cold aura.

 

 

"W-what?" Tiffany was a little surprise by the difference of Jesse's tone of speaking.

 

 

"I mean come to think of it, why did he decided to left? Why did he leave you without even saying why? Doesn't that make him a coward?" Jesse imposes.

 

 

"What are you saying? He's not! I know he has a good reason" Tiffany tried to rebut.

 

 

"Come on, he's so selfish. He didn't even try to explain it to you and just leave you hanging with what? Some sweet words?" Jesse laugh lightly.

 

 

"No! I know he is not what you think he is, I trust him! He is a very understanding person, I know he won't hurt me" Tiffany shouted with tears threatening to fall with her slight angry face looking directly at Jesse.

 

 

Jesse felt guilty seeing Tiffany hurt like that with the fact that he's the one making her like that. He wants to hug her, and comfort her but he can't. He's at the middle of pretending so its no turning back anymore and just finish this conversation.

 

 

"Do you even know he's name? Not that pet name but he's real name? Even his surname?" Jesse said looking directly on Tiffany.

 

 

He let those words strike straight to Tiffany. He knows that it'll hurt her.

 

 

Jesse is right. He is completely right cause right now, Tiffany is frozen on her seat with her eyes wide open. She feel like she's been choked by Jesse's words.

 

 

Those words that strikes Tiffany bullseye. Reality kicked in, yes she doesn't even know his real name, even his surname nor a picture of him or his address.

 

 

"You don't know right?" Jesse stood up. "Just a friendly advice Tiffany, don't search for a person who doesn't want to be found. You're just wasting your time. Go and enjoy your life, you'll forget about him eventually and move on"

 

 

Jesse frankly blurted out to Tiffany but on the inside he wants the opposite but he really wants her to be happy. He wants Tiffany to forget and move on from maomao before he will be introducing himself as her brother.

 

 

Tiffany's tears fell from her face remembering the line from Maomao's letter. 

 

 

 

        " Don't search for me anymore

Cause you will feel me no more

Don't waste your precious time

But show your smile every time "

 

 

 

"What kind of friend are you?" Tiffany asked Jesse with her tears streaming down her face.

 

 

"Me? I am a friend who will wake you up from your illusions and will not give you false hope" Jesse replied with his merciless cold face.

 

 

That face made Tiffany terrified, this is what her first thought of Jesse like, scary, no mercy, cold guy. She is witnessing it now and she is not even prepared to experience this at this instant.

 

 

Jesse started to walk away but halted when Tiffany speaks. 

 

 

"I can't explain everything to you

But trust me, everything I said to you was true."

"I'll hold on our memories firmly

Maybe in next life I'll be your beau"

 

 

Tiffany said those words loudly that Jesse halted to listen.

 

 

"He said those lines to me, everything he said is true. He cares for me so he will never be selfish. He likes me that in next life he wanted me to be his beau. I'll hold on to those line and I know if I can find him he will explain everything to me. I know he has a very good reason behind leaving me" Tiffany shouted.

 

 

Jesse looked back and saw Tiffany standing with her tears facing him while touching her heart, touching a certain pendant on her necklace. That necklace that maomao gave her, that necklace that he gave her.

 

 

He can't take it anymore, he can't take seeing her like that so he turned his back and started to walk but halted and face Tiffany again. He gave her a smile, a sad smile. She memorized his poem for her, she really do love him.

 

 

Tiffany saw Jesse's gestures, and she caught a tear fall from his eyes before he turned back again and started to walk. She was really sure that he saw a tear fall from Jesse's eyes because it glistens in the sunlight that rays to their direction.

 

 

She watched as he walks away from him and at some point she felt like she is losing someone so important to her, someone important walking away from her life.

 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter done!!!

 

Everything is sad. Everything that happen is so sad. It's really heart breaking. How can we fix this???

 

I have another sad thing to announce

 

I'm really sorry to tell you that I will go on Hiatus in all of my on-going stories. I really feel bad about how I write, how short it is and how everything is going on in my stories. I guess I'll drown myself in watching movies and dramas for me to have inspirations.

 

I feel really bad to you my dear readers. Please don't leave me. I'll stay here but my writing will stop for a while. I'm sorry.  

 

06/05/14 :(