Chapter 11

You Have My Everything

 

 

A/N:  Wow I've 100+ subscribers!!! I didn't expect to have many subscribers!! 

 

Thank you so much!!

 

I would also like to thank all the encouraging comments from my readers. You motivated me. i Love You Guys

 

So yeah, please enjoy this chapter, specially the first parts!!

 

*************************************************************************************************

 

Chapter 11

 

Third Person's POV:

 

 

When Jesse woke up, he immediately stretch his body, he’s feeling backpain for sleeping on the small couch. He stood near the bed and observes the sleeping girl’s face and admire the features of the beautiful girl before her.

 

 

He unconsciously smiled.

 

 

Then, he let out a sigh and headed outside the room.

 

 

Kai have a night shift and he will be back at the afternoon because he will visit his family by morning.

 

 

Jesse is now rummaging the kitchen. Usually, Kai is the one who is preparing food for them.

 

 

Jesse let out hotdogs and eggs and started cooking them.

 

 

He never really cooks for anyone but he currently has a guest so he needs to.  Well, his cooking skill is not that excellent but he knows the basic.

 

 

He also prepared bread and butter. He made some caramel coffee.

 

 

While setting the table, he heard shuffling noise in his room.

 

 

He immediately proceeded there.

 

 

When Jesse opened the door, he saw that Tiffany is now fully awake.

 

 

Tiffany on the other hand, panicked when she heard the door opened.

 

 

“I’m sorry, I think I hit something” she immediately bowed afraid that she broke something.

 

 

“It’s okay! Don’t worry!” He come close to Tiffany and held her hand.

 

 

“Come, let’s have breakfast before I’ll get you home. Come on!”

 

 

Tiffany smiled brightly feeling the care from her maomao.

 

 

Jesse guided Tiffany in the kitchen

 

 

“Sit here first, I’ll set the table” Jesse made Tiffany sit.

 

 

He then proceeded to the counter to get the utensils.

 

 

“Do you need help maomao?”

 

 

 Tiffany was about to stand when Jesse prevents her by holding her shoulders.

 

 

“No it’s okay, I can manage. Just relax there, okay?”

 

 

Tiffany smiled and nodded her head.

 

 

“Maomao”

 

 

“hmm?” Jesse answered still setting the table

 

 

“Maomao”

 

 

“Yes, Tiffany? Anything wrong?” Jesse then halted then look at Tiffany

 

 

“Nothing, I just love saying your name.” Tiffany said as she brimmed her eye smile.

 

 

“Well, who gave me that name? it’s you right?” Jesse replied while chuckling.

 

 

After Jesse set the table, they started eating.

 

 

Jesse places the food on Tiffany’s plate, assisting her.

 

 

Tiffany felt so happy to know that Jesse coked the breakfast she’s eating right now.

 

 

“How was it?” Jesse asked nervously

 

 

“It tastes really delicious!” Tiffany said in a blissful manner.

 

 

“I’m glad you liked it” Jesse said with a contented smile

 

 

“Thank you Maomao”

 

 

They resumed eating. Jesse observes Tiffany while she eats while Tiffany is oblivious to it.

 

 

“Tell me about yourself” Tiffany asked out of no where. She is really curious about Maomao.

 

 

“What do you want to know? Ask me anything.” Answered Jesse

 

 

“Can you tell me about your family?”

 

 

“Hmm. I’m the only child in the family. I was raised by my dad.”

 

 

“Where’s your mom? Is she?“ Tiffany don’t know how to ask, it might be awkward

 

 

“I don’t know. She just disappeared in my life.”

 

 

“oh. Me too. I-I mean I was raised up by my mom. My dad passed away when I was 10” Tiffany is trying to drift away the topic from Maomao.

 

 

“I haven’t seen anyone here. Is your dad not home?”

 

 

“I’m not living with my dad anymore. I decided to live separately and be independent” Jesse answered

 

 

Tiffany noticed the uneasiness of Maomao when it comes to family matters, so she just continued her eating, not talking anymore.

 

 

After eating breakfast, Jesse fixed the table and was the dishes.

 

 

While Jesse is taking care of everything, Tiffany is seated on the small couch while tapping her feet.

 

 

“Tiff? What do you want to do?” asked Jesse

 

 

“hmm do you want to tour me around?”

 

 

“Sure! Let’s go. I know where we are going.” Jesse and Tiffany went out of the apartment.

 

 

Jesse brought Tiffany to an orphanage that he and Kai usually go.

 

 

“Here! Give these to the kids okay?” Tiffany nodded her hand holding some food that Jesse bought in a convenience store.

 

 

Jesse talked to the nun to not let the kids know that he’s there, preventing Tiffany from knowing his identity.

 

 

Tiffany happily gave the food to the kids. They didn’t stay for long because Tiffany needed to go home. Her mom might be worried.

 

 

Jesse led Tiffany to a bus stop. He doesn’t expect that Tiffany’s house is far from their school that they have to ride a bus.

 

 

They rode on the bus in a comfortable silence.

 

 

 Jesse is thinking what he will say to Tiffany’s mother. He is planning to reveal his true identity to Tiffany, he doesn’t want to hide his true identity to Tiffany and be with her as Jesse, be with her in front of everyone.

 

 

On the other hand, Tiffany is trying to think of a good explanation to tell her mother when she arrived home. She knows that her mom is now really worried of her.

 

 

After the bus ride Jesse and Tiffany decided to walk to Tiffany’s house. They are walking while holding the hand of each other.

 

 

Tiffany can’t help to smile because of the comfort of Jesse’s hand. Jesse was supposed to carry her because of her ankle but Tiffany insisted that she can walk well now.

 

 

She can’t help but to blush, thinking of Jesse carrying her.

 

 

They reached Tiffany’s mansion. Jesse was kind of surprised on how rich the girl beside her was.

 

 

“You can leave me here now, I’ll just walk by myself inside” said Tiffany squeezing Jesse’s hand.

 

 

“No, I want to explain to your mom. We will explain everything to her.” Said Jesse

 

 

“I can explain myself, you don’t have to be worried.” Tiffany is insisting.

 

 

“Trust me please. I want to do this” Jesse said as he squeeze Tiffany’s hands for assurance

 

 

Tiffany gave in and just nodded her head.

 

 

They entered inside the house and Mr. Park and the workers bowed to Tiffany and Jesse.

 

 

“Ms. Tiffany, I’m glad you are safe”

 

 

“I am butler Park, because of this guy beside me.” Tiffany said proudly to Mr. Park

 

 

The Butler smiled then faced Jesse and mouthed ‘thank you’.

 

 

“Ms. Tiffany, your mom is on the study room.” Mr. park guided them inside the study room.

 

 

Jesse opened the door for Tiffany and they entered.

 

 

******************************

 

Jesse’s POV:

 

 

I opened the door for Tiffany.

 

 

A beautiful and huge study room welcomed me, it has plenty of books around the wall, a very elegant chandelier is located in the center of the room. There’s a big glassed window with a long red curtain tied on the side.

 

 

There is a lady seated in an elegant chestnut sofa, sitting with posture while holding a glass of wine.

 

 

She’s probably Tiffany’s mom.

 

 

I looked at her face.

 

 

I was shocked.

 

 

I frowned.

 

 

I was dumbstrucked.

 

 

This can’t be happening!

 

 

Not right now!

 

 

Not like this!

 

 

‘MOM’

 

 

 

 

 

 

*************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Chapter 10 is done!!

 

I know everyone is confused and lost, specially in the last part.

 

First, i would like to be honest to everyone. I lost the original chapter! So I wrote what I did remember and i guess i managed to make it similar as my original chapter. sorry if you think that this update is lame and boring...

 

But yeah, that revelation is part of the chapter! 

 

What will Jesse do? What will happen to him and Tiffany and their getting better relationship?

 

pfft. I don't know what to feel. 

 

Again thank you for reading, subscribing, upvoting and commenting! 

 

Any hard feelings towards me is accepted. bahaha any comments make me feel loved so just comment your thoughts and opinions or any questions (i'll try to answer)!