Chapter 14

You Have My Everything

A/N: I'm Back! I'm Back! I'm Back!

 

 

ASDFGHJKL Have you seen the teaser for Mr. Mr.? It's soooooo freaking awesome guys!!!  weeee i'm so excited for it!!

 

btw. here's my update.... i made it longer.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

CHAPTER 14

 

 

Mrs. Hwang and Jesse are now seated in a café not too far from the school. Mr. Park is standing beside where Mrs. Hwang is seated. Mrs. Hwang ordered a coffee for them. Jesse just kept a mum looking at the window. Mrs. Hwang cleared when their coffee arrived. Jesse shifted his gaze to Mrs. Hwang.

 

 

“So, Mr. Jung. I thought I’ve made everything clear and warned you to stay away from my daughter and I thought you will obey. Seems like you’re a hard headed kid” She said as she sipped her hot coffee.

 

 

“If I don’t want to obey, what will happen?”

 

 

“Well that’s not really the point now. The thing is Tiffany and I will be going to Japan in a week”

 

 

Jesse looked at Mrs. Hwang in big shock.

 

 

“She will undergo an operation for her eyes. We are waiting for this moment for years and she finally can see the beauty of world with her own eyes again”

 

 

Jesse then settled and relaxed by the good news for Tiffany.

 

 

“So what I am saying here Mr. Jung is that I am allowing you to enjoy the last days with Tiffany. I’m not stopping you in being with her.” Mrs. Hwang paused for a moment. “You have all the remaining days to bid your farewell. She's so excited about this so I don't want her to leave with a sad heart” Mrs. Hwang showed a sincere smile.

 

 

“You should give her happy memories before we’ll go but after that, you’ll never see her again” She shifted back to being stern.

 

 

Jesse looked at Mrs. Hwang with a content smile on his face.

 

 

“I’m fine with it Mrs. Hwang, but in one condition.” Mrs. Hwang raised her eyebrow, a sigh for him to continue.

 

 

“You will never tell her my real identity” He said with a sad smile. “She would never know about this”

 

 

“It’s for the better and it is much easier this way. She will never try to find me” he looked down after finishing his sentence.

 

 

Mrs. Hwang pauses for a moment thinking how Jesse accepts it just for Tiffany.

 

 

Mr. Park cleared his throat after he noticed that Mrs. Hwang is spacing out.

 

 

“It’s okay with me. You’re right, it’s easier that way. There will be no conflict between us then.” Mrs. Hwang said after she noticed that she hasn’t answered, thanks to Mr. Park.

 

 

“She will never know you identity”

 

 

“I think it’s clear now Mrs. Hwang. We’ll spend her last days here without intervention and after that I will never get close to her again. Then you will keep your promise that you’ll never reveal my true identity” Jesse then get up from his seat and bowed to Mrs. Hwang.

 

 

“Oh and one last thing, can I just say this. You need to change your private investigators cause they . You’re wasting your money to them.” Mrs. Hwang looked at him in shock

 

 

“Good Day Mrs. Hwang” Jesse bowed again and left.

 

 

“What is he talking about?” Mrs. Hwang asked Mr. Park.

 

 

“I think he’s referring about the person you hired for his background”

 

 

“Call them and tell them that I want to meet them, Now!”

 

 

“Yes, Madame Hwang!”

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Did you find out anything new about Jesse Jung?”

 

 

“Unfortunately Ma’am we can’t find he’s records before migrated here in Korea. All his documents are sealed and protected. His records here in Korea are the only one we can find. He’s from the U.S., that’s what we know, other than that there’s none. We think someone powerful is protecting him.”

 

 

“You can go now” Mrs. Hwang said as she exhales deeply.

 

 

“Who are you exactly Jesse Jung?” Mrs. Hwang said to no one as she looks outside the window.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

 

Jesse is walking at the now already silent, cold and dark street of Seoul. He decided to skip work and just warder around the place. He’s currently walking in a modulate pace when he instantly halted and looked at his left seeing a familiar guy in black coat.

 

 

The guy immediately bowed to Jesse as he opened the door to a black BMW.

 

 

Jesse let out a sigh and entered the car.

 

 

The car immediately dozed off.

 

 

“Wow, you and mom sure have many things in common. The way you invited to talk to me at the same day, not to mention the color of the car you both have.” Jesse said as he eyed the car.

 

 

“You’ve already met your mother?” Mr. Jung asked.

 

 

“Oh come on dad, don’t lie to me! I know what you did, so stop pretending” Jesse said as he face palmed himself.

 

 

“Look, son. I know that you don’t want me to help you, I know that you’ll be stuck in between if I haven’t block them about your true identity. Just let this go please.”

 

 

“Thank you dad, I appreciate it” Jesse’s looks softens as he respond to his dad.

 

 

“It’s because of that girl right?”

 

 

“I know it’s wrong dad but I can’t help it, I’m doing my best to stop—“

 

 

“Son, Look” Mr. Jung held Jesse’s shoulder “I understand you; I’m always here supporting you. I know you are having a hard time, I’m here.” His dad said as he looked at Jesse’s eyes. Jesse smiled to his father at this moment.

 

 

“So what will be your plan now?”

 

 

“Of course, do the right thing. They’ll be leaving the country for Tiffany’s operation. Mom gave me all the time left  to spend it with Tiffany the remaining days before I’ll let her go and do the right thing.”

 

 

“Okay, then you will be needing this.” Mr. Jung gave Jesse a gold credit card. : Use it all you want, enjoy your time with her.”

 

 

“Dad, you know that I don’t want to—“

 

 

“I said that I support you right? Come on son, I want you to enjoy it. Please.” Mr. Jung smiled to Jesse

 

 

“Okay dad, Thank you!”  They both chuckled.

 

 

Jesse is dropped off 2 blocks from his apartment. He has with him some food and desserts to give his best friend.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

Monday

 

Jesse has 5 days to spend with Tiffany until she will be gone from his embrace. Of course there will be an instance that he will see Tiffany again but the closeness will never be the same. Maomao will be there no more. He knows that this is his last chance to be with Tiffany before he will make everything right, he is sure to make the best out of the 5 days.

 

 

“Tiffany” Jesse said as he stood in front of the sitting Tiffany. Its past after the school is over, this is he’s been waiting for the all day.

 

 

“Maomao!” Tiffany replied in delight but then she sighed and pouted.

 

 

“Why? What happened?” Maomao asked Tiffany as he noticed the change of expression from Tiffany

 

 

“I have to tell you something. I hate to say this but I-I need to uhm, I will be-” Tiffany is getting teary

 

 

“You’ll going to Japan to have your eye operation. Is that what you’re trying to say?” Maomao replied while he holds Tiffany’s hands “I already know about that.”

 

 

“But how did you? Did the news travel that fast?” Tiffany asked as she frowned

 

 

“Let’s just say it like that. Aren’t you happy that you will have the chance to be able to see again?” Jesse asked

 

 

“I am but I’ll leave you and I will miss you” Tiffany mumbled the last line but Jesse didn’t miss to hear it.

 

 

Maomao chuckled “haha you’ll miss me? Hmm so let’s make these last days happy and memorable shall we?”  Jesse made Tiffany stand and he started to walk while holding her hand

 

 

“Where are we going?” Tiffany asked

 

 

“Just somewhere. Come” Jesse said while smiling

 

 

“Wait here” Jesse let go of Tiffany and went off. Tiffany didn’t say anything and just stood there with a frown

 

 

Tiffany felt a light bump on her shoulder. “I’m sorry” she said and bowed thinking she bumped with someone.

 

 

“Oh I’m sorry miss pretty lady, my bad. Here, please eat this” Jesse handed Tiffany a coned strawberry Ice Cream.

 

 

“Maomao what are you doing?” Tiffany asked Maomao

 

 

“We’re now exactly standing on the place when we first met. We bumped into each other here and I was rude that time. So now I want us to repeat it, repeat it with a different interaction, okay?” Jesse explained to Tiffany.

 

 

Tiffany smiled widely as she now get what was Maomao trying to do.  Jesse intertwined their hands and started to walk

 

 

“Eat you ice-cream before it melts” Jesse reminded Tiffany. Tiffany her ice cream.

 

 

“hmm Strawberry. How did you know that strawberry is my favorite flavor?”

 

 

“I just guess it. Well, you seem like pinks stuffs so I go with a strawberry flavor, since its pink.”

 

 

“oh, You got it right! What flavor do you have?” Tiffany asked Maomao

 

 

“Strawberry”

 

 

“It’s that your favorite too?”

 

 

“No, actually I like Vanilla flavor but I’m thinking if my guess was wrong then we’ll be both eating the flavor we don’t like”

 

 

“Aww, but you got it right, isn’t it unfair for you?”

 

 

“No, just looking at your happy face is very fair for me already!” Jesse said then Tiffany blushed.

 

 

“Do you know where are we walking now?” Jesse asked

 

 

Tiffany stopped her ice cream and faced Maomao.

 

 

“This is the place where I first held your wrist and guide you to cross the street.” Jesse said as he repeats the position from the time she helped Tiffany.  “Of course with no Ice cream in hand” Jesse let out a chuckle.

 

 

Tiffany recalled the situation and she smiled. They proceeded to walk until they reached the School Gate.

 

 

“Then, I left you here in front of the school” He let go of Tiffany’s hand.

 

 

“You’ll leave me again here?” Tiffany asked when she felt Maomao’s hand releasing the hold.

 

 

“No, it’s just that I need to wipe this out” Jesse wiped out the ice-cream that was on Tiffany’s lips.

 

 

Tiffany looked down, feeling the shyness.

 

 

“But I think we really need to part now, your driver is coming.” He said as he cleaned Tiffany’s hand with a napkin.

 

 

“Please never forget about our first meeting and how we re-enact it today okay?” He said as he pats Tiffany’s head

 

 

“Of course, thank you so much Maomao!” Tiffany said with her eye-smile “I will never forget this!”

 

 

‘The best school day that I’ve experienced. The day that I met this lovely eye-smiling beautiful girl that surely tattooed in my mind’ Jesse thought

 

 

TUESDAY

 

 

 “Where are we going?” Tiffany asked Maomao when she was pulled by him while they’re walking

 

 

“Somewhere” Maomao replied shortly “Go in!”

 

 

“What?” Tiffany asked

 

 

“Just go in, trust me okay?” he said as he guided Tiffany to enter a bus

 

 

“Are we on a bus?” She asked as they settled to sit near the front row.

 

 

“Yep, and don’t worry about your mom. I already informed her about this” Jesse assured Tiffany.

 

 

“Okay. Wait I don’t know that you’re close with my mom now”

 

 

“It’s just that we are understanding each other in some point” Maomao answered Tiffany. “You can rest and nap first, I bet you’re tired from our class earlier” Jesse said as he laid Tiffany’s head on his shoulder.

 

 

They arrived at a certain park quite far from the city. The place is not crowded and you can just see number of people walking by.

 

 

“Where are we?” Tiffany asked after walking for a while.

 

 

“Well, we re-enact our first interaction yesterday so now we need to make new memories!” Jesse said “I decided to come to this very relaxing park with less people and enjoy ourselves.”

 

 

“Hmm I’m starting to think that you will really miss me so badly after I’ll leave for Japan” Tiffany said with a smile.

 

 

“Yes, you can say that. I just want to cherish every moment with you” Jesse said.

 

 

They continued to walk and talk. Jesse then guided Tiffany to go in a floating cottage on the lake.

 

 

“Do you know where we are right now?” asked Jesse “We’re on the center of the lake, It’s really nice in here.”

 

 

“I want to come here again after I came back from my operation, I want to see it with my own eyes.”

 

 

“Then you can” Jesse then wraps his hands to Tiffany and hug her from the back

 

 

“Bring me here again next time Maomao okay?” Tiffany said with a smile

 

 

Jesse didn’t answer the question but instead he just tightened the hug.

 

 

After relaxing, they returned in walking and talking while they hold their hand together.

 

 

“Wait, I’ll ask someone to take a photo of us” Jesse positioned Tiffany in front of a garden full of blooming roses.

 

 

He returned with someone, holding a camera.

 

 

“Here, look straight at the front and smile.” He said to Tiffany as he put his arms on the girls’ shoulder.

 

 

“hana… dul… set…” The guy said as he snapped the photo at the count of three. He then gave Jesse the polaroid picture that was taken.  Jesse smiled as he looks at the photo of him and Tiffany smiling so brightly. Their very first photo together.

 

 

“Come on, I need to get you home before dark.” Jesse said as he took Tiffany’s hand and walk to the bus.

 

 

“uhm  Maomao, can I have the photo?” Tiffany said when the bus starts to took off.

 

 

“Hmm, No!” Jesse playfully said. “ I will keep this as a remembrance, okay.”

 

 

“How about me? I don’t have a remembrance” Tiffany said then pouts.

 

 

“Don’t worry; I’ll give you one okay? But I’ll keep this photo with me.” He said as he squeezes Tiffany’s hand

 

 

‘This photo that will remind me of you, of us. The photo that shows how happy and close we are that can never be repeated. I’ll treasure this’ Jesse thought

 

 

 

WEDNESDAY

 

 

 “Come, Let’s Go!” Jesse is guiding Tiffany

 

 

“Where are we going?”

 

 

“Somewhere”

 

 

“There you are again Maomao with your ‘Somewhere’; you’re saying that for 3 days already.” Tiffany said it with a fake annoyance

 

 

“really? Haha don’t worry we’re just going to eat” Jesse pinched her cheek.

 

 

“We’re here!” Jesse still holds Tiffany’s hands and slowly walked to a table. They are currently in a ramyun shop , it is an open place.

 

 

“Here, sit” Jesse assisted Tiffany to take her seat “I’ll take the order”

 

 

Minutes later Jesse returned to the table. “I’ve ordered ramyun, is that okay with you?”

 

 

“Yes, of course!” Tiffany replied with a smile

 

 

“yeogie dangsin-ui sunseo ida (Here’s your order)” Said the waiter

 

 

“kamsahamnida” replied Tiffany. Jesse just bowed his head to the waiter

 

 

“Let’s eat!” Jesse said in delight.

 

 

“Maomao, I just realized something.” Tiffany blurted out

 

 

“Hmmm” Jesse paused on eating

 

 

“You haven’t talked to me in Korean. I haven’t even heard you speak in Korean.”

 

 

“You heard me before. When we bumped into each other the first time we met. I was rude back then, remember?”

 

 

“yeah, but I can’t really remember the sound of your voice when you speak in Korean back then” Tiffany protested

 

 

“Then don’t. haha let’s forget about it. Hmm.” Jesse is feeling tensed “I’ll tell you where we are going tomorrow!”

 

 

“Really? No more ‘somewhere’?” Tiffany asked

 

 

“Yep, We are going to the orphanage!” Jesse cheerfully said

 

 

“For real? Then I need to buy things for the kids there, I also have to bring food for them”

 

 

“haha they missed you”

 

 

 

‘And I will miss you so damn much’ Jesse thought

 

 

THURSDAY

 

Jesse and Tiffany are now walking with plastic bags on their hand. Tiffany bought so many things for the kids of the orphanage. Tiffany is in all smiles while walking towards the orphanage.

 

 

“We’re here!” Jesse said. “We’ll talk to Aunt Nun first, let’s go”

 

 

Jesse assisted Tiffany to the Nun’s office.

 

 

“Good Afternoon!” The Nun said as she saw both Tiffany and Jesse entered her office

 

 

“Good Afternoon!” Tiffany replied brightly and Jesse just smiled and nodded.

 

 

“Oh you brought so many things with you. So this will be the setting for today, we will divide the children into two. So you guys will be on the other side and one on the other, if I don’t separate you guys, you will have a hard time with those kids. Come on, they’re waiting for you guys”

 

 

Tiffany and Jesse stood up and head to the door. Jesse looked at the nun first and mouthed ‘Gomawo’ to the nun and the nun just smiled.

 

 

They both enjoyed giving food and toys to the kids, Tiffany is with the first batch of the kids in a room and Jesse is with the second batch in the other room. Jesse asked the nun to separate both of them, he told the nun about Tiffany not knowing his real identity. The nun is puzzled but decided to not nose on their life and agreed to Jesse.

 

 

Jesse sometimes took a peek of Tiffany. He watches her every move, her sweet smile that never leave her lips, her chuckles and laughs that she burst out to the kids.

 

 

‘I’ll miss those smile, laugh, chuckles that you give. I’ll miss every part of your angelic face.’ Jesse thought

 

 

FRIDAY

 

 

“So today is your last day here” Jesse said with a sad tone

 

 

“Yeah, my friends actually prepared a little goodbye and good luck party earlier at the cafeteria. Sooyoung, Sunny and the others give me some message and gifts”

 

 

‘I know, I’m there earlier’ Jesse thought

 

 

Jesse let out a heavy sigh and grabs Tiffany’s hand. “Let’s go”

 

 

“Where are we going Maomao?” Tiffany asked

 

 

“Don’t worry we are not going far again, we’ll just go and sit somewhere near” Jesse assured Tiffany

 

 

“There you go with your ‘somewhere’ again, I think I’ll miss that from you Maomao” Tiffany said in a mocking tone and smiled sweetly

 

 

“Sorry” Jesse said as he kissed Tiffany’s hand

 

 

‘This would probably be the last time that I can hold and kiss your hand like this’ Jesse thought

 


“Here, sit here. Hold on tight while I drive the bike okay?” Jesse said as he set Tiffany’s hands on his waist.

 

 

Tiffany is sitting behind Jesse in a bike with her hands hugging Jesse. She also rested her head on Jesse’s warm back while Jesse is pedaling the bike.

 

 

‘Your warm touches. This moment that I will treasure’ Jesse thought and smiled as he continue to pedal the bike.

 

 

They both continue the talk and teasing when they got off the bike and reached a bench to sit.

 

 

“It’s almost time.” Jesse mumbled

 

 

“Time for what?” Tiffany furrowed her brows

 

 

“Sunset. I love seeing the sunset and the view of the sunset is the best in here.” Jesse said as he opened some pepero and took out a water on his bag

 

 

“Here, I have some pepero here. This is what we usually eat right?” Jesse feed Tiffany the pepero.

 

 

“hmm. Yeah, I think this is your favorite food right?” Tiffany answered while chewing the food.

 

 

“Of course and it taste more delicious when I’m eating it with you” Jesse replied.

 

 

“Cheesy Maomao!” Tiffany chuckled. “If I over think things maybe I’ll think that we are both saying goodbye and never see each other again after the five days that we did. I’ll be gone for 5 to 8 months only”  She said in a playful tone

 

 

Jesse’s face turned into a sad one as he thought about how Tiffany got the message. He cleared his throat.

 

 

“The sun is setting” He said and looked at their front view.

 

 

Jesse stood up and helped Tiffany to get up too, he walked to the front with Tiffany to both of them to stand before the railing.

 

 

“Is it really beautiful? I always wanted to watch the sunset. When I was a kid I try to watch the sunset from the window but I can’t see it fully. When I lost my senses I gave up on seeing the beauty of the sunset” Tiffany replied with a sad smile

 

 

“Yeah, it is really beautiful but there is something more beautiful than the sunset right in front of me” Jesse said as he looks at Tiffany’s face reflected by the ray of the sunset on her angelic face.

 

 

“When I return here with my eyesight, I want to witness the sunset with you. I want to fully witness the sunset with you on my side” Tiffany hugged Maomao.

 

 

“You will be witnessing it, don’t worry” Jesse whispered to Tiffany as he returned the hug and kissed Tiffany on the cheek.  ‘You’ll witness it but I will not be beside you anymore’

 

 

They got back on their sit and rested for a while.

 

 

“Here’s my goodbye gift for you!” Jesse let out an envelope from his bag and handed it to Tiffany

 

“What is this?” Tiffany asked as she took hold of it.

 

 

“It’s a letter. I wrote that letter for you.” Jesse replied

 

 

“Really? Can you read it for me?” Tiffany excitedly asked

 

 

“No, you’ll be the one who will read this. This is your first assignment after you regain you sight okay? Promise me.”

 

 

“Okay, I promise. Thank you so much Maomao!”  Tiffany rasied her right hand

 

 

“Oh, and don’t ask anyone to read it for you, okay? Or else Maomao will get angry. It is intended only for you.” Jesse said

 

 

“Of course, Maomao wrote it for me so that is only for me” Tiffany replied to Maomao.

 

 

“I’ll miss you Tiffany! I’ll really miss you” Jesse said as he hugged Tiffany for the last time

 

 

“Don’t miss me too much, I’ll be back, okay?” Tiffany assured Maomao and kissed his cheek

 

 

“Please always remember that you always have a place in my heart and whatever happens everything that we shared is real. Please remember that” Jesse said and a tear finally escaped from his eyes.

 

 

After 5 days of preventing that tear to come out, he finally let it out. He will really miss this beautiful girl beside him. He already know that he love the girl but he can’t because of the unwanted situation that they got in.

 

 

After this I will correct everything and never go back to this again. We can’t be. You and I can never exist.’

 

 

 "I wanted to say sorry

 that we can't make our story.

 We'll never be together,

In next life, maybe forever"

-Jesse

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Well guys this is the longest update that i ever wrote.

 

I don't know if this is good or not. It's long so it might bore you or is it still short for you.... aaaah IDK! 

 

Tiffany will be back next chapter!! haha i will fast forward her operation to shorten this. kkkk

 

Oh what's inside Jesse's letter?? will he tell Tiffany about their relation and about their mom??

(But i seriously cracked my head in writing that letter/poem) haha kk

What do you think will happen next???

 

 

I'll edit the typos later.. 

 

Anyway, I'll update this fic next.  Earth's Gravitational Pull 

i don't know when will i update that, my thought and ideas are all clashing in my mind.

 

 

 

Please leave your comment suggestions, trolling or not related comment. kkkkk  I'll be happy to read it. Thank You! :)