Chapter 7

You Have My Everything

 

A/N: Yipeee!!!My exams are finally over!!! wooot wooot!!! It's great to be back writing.

 

Honestly i've written few chapters already in my notes.... lalala 

 

**************************************************

CHAPTER 7

 

 

 

Kai’s POV:

 

 

My shift as a waiter at a café is over. I bid farewell to my co-workers and to the kind owner. I was about to get out of thecafe when I heard some familiar giggles.

 

 

I looked at the direction and found my classmates. I come up to them.

 

 

“Hi classmates!” I greeted with a smile

 

 

“Hi Kai” Tiffany, Sooyoung and Sunny greeted me back.

 

 

“Wait, are you working here?” Asked Sunny

 

 

“Yeah,I just finished my shift. You seem new here.” I answered

 

 

“Oh, I see. Yes we want to try here and heard that this café serves very nicely, we invited Tiffany also.” Sunny said

 

 

“So is your bestfriend also works here?” she asked again

 

 

“No, Jesse have a different job. He doesn’t want to talk much with people.”

 

 

“Well it’s his nature. Why are you asking about Jesse suddenly?” Sooyoung asked Sunny

 

 

“Nothing, but admit it, he’s handsome and hot” answered Sunny

 

 

“Oh but that cold attitude seemed to be a turn off” said Sooyoung while rolling her eyes to Sunny

 

 

“Is he really a cold person Kai? I mean maybe there’s this image that people chose to show to the public and their true selves to some.” Tiffany joined the conversation.

 

 

 

Third’s Person’s POV:

 

 

After Tiffany asked the question, Kai move to sit on the empty seat across Tiffany. Then he started to talk.

 

 

“Well, he’s not really cold. I think he is that preserved person. I think he’s hiding he’s true self. He’s bubbly and playful side. There’s this time when he childishly laugh when he saw the kids in an orphanage enjoying themselves with the sandwhich we prepared for them.

 

 

Also there are times that he giggles in my lame jokes but eventually he’ll come back to that stern one.” Stated Kai

 

 

“Really? He laugh and giggles? I never thought that.” Sunny said in awe.

 

 

“I was surprise to know that side of him” Sooyoung added with really wide eyes.

 

 

“Well I think there’s something in his past that bothers him” Kai said as he scratch his head.

 

 

“And what is that?” Soo asked

 

 

“I don’t know but he said he’s looking for someone. I think that someone have a strong impact to him, to his attitude, to everything about him” Kai said

 

 

“Then we should help him” said Tiffany in a cheerful tone

 

 

Kai widen his eyes and stood from his seat.

 

 

“Help? He doesn’t want help. I’ve been spilling many things that I shouldn’t have. I have to go now.” Kai Bowed and immediately left while cursing himself for blabbering things about Jesse to the girls.

 

 

“Okay, We’ve found out few things about or mystical classmate. That’s new. So what’s next?” Asked Sooyoung after Kai left the café.

 

 

“hmm. It’s quite interesting.” Said Sunny. “btw Tiffany? What do you think about Siwon? The guy who asked me about you. He seem to be interested in you. Sunny said looking at Tiffany

 

 

“I don’t know Sunny. I’ve never talked to him so I don’t know what to think about him” answered Tiffany

 

 

“Well, you’re right but I think he’s a good guy and he’s also rich and most specially he’s handsome” said Sunny. “ Maybe he must have this little courage to face  and talk to you.”

 

 

“Oh come on Sunny. Tiffany don’t seem to be interested to the guys you talk about” Sooyoung answered with a bored face.

 

 

“Unlike you who doesnm’t care about guys and anything except food” Sunny retaliated

 

 

“No. I just have this rule. Stomache first before guys. You can’t think straight when you’re hungry right?” Soo defended

 

 

“Suit yourself Shikshin.” Sunny meronged Sooyoung. Tiffany just laugh at the two bickering people.

 

 

“But seriously Tiff. Did you find someone interesting or a guy you liked. I mean there are some boys who tried to be friends with you and all.” Sunny asked.

 

 

“I don’t know. Unlike you guys, you can see and admire easily. But there’s this certain guy who I find interesting”  Tiffany answered thinking of her savior.

 

 

“Really? What’s his name? Sunny said looking at Tiffany with sparkling eyes. “Tell us, Tell us!!”

 

 

“I really do want to tell but there’s a slight problem” said Tiffany

 

 

“hmm” the two frowned

 

 

 

“I don’t know his name, He won’t tell me” Tiffany said sadly

 

 

“WHAT?” Why wouldn’t he?” asked Sooyoung

 

 

“ I don’t know, he just don’t want to tell. He always meet me beforemy driver arrived” Tiffany said

 

 

“Maybe he’s a Phantom? Or a ghost? Or a creep?” Said Sooyoung in a horror creeped tone trying to lift Tiffany’s mood.

 

 

Tiffany just give a light chuckle. “He’s not, I think he just have this lack of confidence to himself but he’s really kind to me”

 

 

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking Sunny?” asked Sooyoung with a smirk

 

 

“You don’t need to say girl!” Answered Sunny with the same smirk. “We’ll hide somewhere when you’ll meet him so that we could catch who that guy was. When will you meet him again Tiff?”

 

 

“On Monday, after class on the schoolgate. I asked him to meet me there.” Tiffany answered “Do you think this will work?”

 

 

“Of course. Trust us! We’ll know the identity of the guy and we’ll seeif he’s a kind person or not.”Said Sunny happily.

 

 

 

“Operation know that mysterious guy is on!” Sooyoung shouted and gives high five with Sunny

 

Tiffany felt nervous.

 

 

 

Tiffany went home early. She and her mom will have dinner together again. She really loves it when her mom give time for her.

 

 

“Mom! I’m Home!” Tiffany said as she arrived at the dining room.

 

 

“Oh my baby is home, how’s you’re hangout with your friends?” Mrs. Hwang asked

 

 

Tiffany told everything that she, Sooyoung and Sunny had done, from the strolling and shopping and to the food they’ve eaten.

 

 

 

MONDAY

 

 

 

Everyone is settled in their own seats as Mr. Ok started the class

 

 

“Ok classI’ll be giving you your project. It is a group project and you have to have 4 to 5 members, You may choose who’ll be your groupmates.”

 

 

 

The class started to make noises trying to find their groupmates.

 

Kai stood up from his seat and approached Sooyoung.

 

 

“Hey Soo, does your group can have two more members?”

 

 

“Oh yes, it’s only me, Sunny and Tiffany. You can join if you want to” answered Sooyoung.

 

 

“Thank you so much, I’ll tell Jesse when he woke up.”

 

 

Jesse is sleeping while everyone’sbusy discussing about their prohect. Thanks to Kai for finding their groupmates.

 

 

“Jesse is more comfortable with you girls. He’s been classmates with you Sooyoung and Sunny since first year and last week we had lunch on the same table. So it’s gona be easy for all of us” said Kai.

 

 

“yeah, we had lunch together but he didn’t talk and leave early” said Sunny

 

 

“I know, but I’m sure he will not beirritated with you guys cause he knows your personalities” Kai said and after, he leaned in and whisper to the three

 

 

“He’s very observant to people. If he didn’t like you guys, he would’ve said some bad things and leave without touching the food. He didn’t so that meanshe didn’t feel irritated towards you guys. He’s just so inexpressive. H myself had a hard timefiguring his attitude before but now I understand him.”

 

 

“Well then, Just make sure hen will not laze off orhe will get the hell out of us.” Said Sooyoung

 

 

“He’s very hard working, don’t worry” assured Kai

 

 

“uhm. I’m sure I heard you said that he’s currently sleeping right?” Tiffany asked innocently

 

 

Then they all laughed.

 

 

“Yeah Kai did you find that Ironic?” said Sunny, still laughing

 

 

“he’s just sleey head but he’s hardworking. He finished work late last night so yeah.” Explained Kai

 

 

“Okay, we’ll see if you’re telling the truth.” Said Sooyoung

 

 

They discussed the project with the remaining time.

 

 

“This is gonna be fun!” Tiffany thought. It’s her first time to do a group project.

 

 

LUNCH BREAK

 

 

Tiffany is seated at the bench located in the mini park of the school. Sooyoung and Sunny are getting their lunch in the cafeteria and asked Tiffany to wait fort hem. They planned to have a little picnic this Lunch.

 

 

“May I sit?”

 

 

“Oh My Gosh!” You scared me!” said Tiffany while holding her chest with shock

 

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to” said Jesse

 

 

“I’m glad you wanted to talk to me, but I said to meet me later in the afternoon right? Did you happen to forget?” asked Tiffany

 

 

“I don’t. I came here because I don’t think I can make it later. Why not now instead?” Jesse said

 

 

“hmm okay, thank you for telling me this before hand and not to let me wait later.” Tiffany pouted and said

 

 

“About my wish, Well since you don’t want to tell me your name. Then I’ll give you a name that I should call you.”

 

 

“is that your wish?” Tiffany nodded like a child

 

 

“Okay then, what will you call me?” asked Jesse

 

 

“MaoMao!” Tiffany saidwith a wide smile.

 

 

“M-Mao? Mao?” Jesse seemed to be surprised.

 

 

“Yes, I’ve heard this name from my maid, about her cat that so cold but obeying cat. He knows where to eat, to poop and to sleep but he’s not so friendly and mushy cat like the others.” Tiffany explained

 

 

“You think of me as a cat? Jesse asked. He didn’t catch the girl’s explanation.

 

 

“No! It’s just that when my maid told me that cat’s personality I thought it’s the same as yours. W-we can think of another name if y-you want.” Tiffany felt a sudden panic thinking that the guy got angry for comparing him to a cat.

 

 

“No, it’s okay. That’s your wish anyway. I should grant It.” Jesse said then poke Tiffany’s shoulders.

 

 

 

“I should go, your friends are coming. Bye Tiffany, MaoMao will go now” Tiffany smiled at the statement

 

 

“Bye MaoMao! She smiled wider as she said the name.

 

 

“Hey Tiffany! Why are you smiling like a crazy person?” asked Sooyoung

 

 

“I met him!”

 

 

“Met Who?” asked Sunny

 

 

“The mysterious guy that you wanted to meet!”

 

 

“Where? Where is he? I didn’t see anyone here” said Sunny turning her head in all direction.

 

 

“He will not meet me later, soyou lose the chance.” Said Tiffany

 

 

“Aish, It’s all your fault shikshin. She took so long getting the food because she’s grabbing almost every food there” Said the irritated Sunny

 

 

“I didn’t know that the guy will appear suddenly” Sooyoung said “we’ll get him next time!”

 

 

Tiffany just chuckle. Then smiled widely as she thought of the guy.

 

 

“MaoMao, why I’m happy when I’m with you even though you’re not opening up to me” she said to herself

 

 

  

 

 

**********************************

 

Chapter 7 is done! sorry for typos.

 

 

 

What do you think? Jesse is MaoMao!wahaha

 

 

 

BTW, i wrote a one shot! I will write it here maybe tomorrow. what pairing do you want me to put? JeTi again?  it's still a gbender. 

 

 

Comment, Subscribe and Upvote!!