Chapter 18

You Have My Everything

 

A/N: So yeah, I was suppose to be on Hiatus but i got a thumbs up and a little push to post this...

 

i know its short but i just want to light up the mood before the worst.. wahaha This is a mobile update. too many errors

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Tiffany didn't realize how affected she was about everything Jesse said to her until she saw herself  infront of the sink still crying and she doesn't even know why.

 

 

She knows that it was only Jesse's views about the matter she can't blame him for thinking that because he doesn't even know him.

 

 

There is still something that bothers her, that tear that she saw streamed down from Jesse's right cheek. Why? Why did he cry? Did he really feel sad and sympathetic about it that a tear left from his right eye? Or there is something more deeper meaning behind that?

 

 

"You can do it Tiffany, prove to him that Maomao is nothing like he said him to be" Tiffany said determinedly in front of the mirror.

 

 

She is going to prove to Jesse that everything she said to him was true even though she doesn't even know him and his identity is still a mystery for her. Tiffany will do her best just for Jesse to get back whatever bad he said about Maomao.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Jesse woke up seeing his ceiling and stared at it. A lone tear fell from his eye which he immediately wiped using his right hand and looked away. He still can imagine how hurt she looked after he said those harsh words to her.

 

 

His gaze was glued to a certain book on the table. He stretched his arms to reach for it, he then seated on the bed and rest his head on the headboard.

 

 

Jesse flips the pages of the book fastly with his thumb and then stopped at a certain page. He then get somthing in between that page and looked at it intently.

 

 

"It was the second day, it was Tuesday" He muttered as he touch the photo of the girl with his forefinger.

 

 

"You look so pretty in here" He said as he smile.

 

 

He is looking at their photo where they go and visit a lake before. It is Maomao and Tiffany's first and only photo together. He reminisce that time when Tiffany wants to keep the photo but he refuses.

 

 

Then her images from yesterday entered Jesse's thoughts. She really defended Maomao to him.

 

 

"Still stubborn, silly girl" He said and then returned the photo between the pages on his book and put it back on the top of his table; He proceeded to prepare for school.

 

 

 

It is his usual routine starting Tiffany go to Japan and returned. He sometimes talk to the photo and laugh at himself like a fool, thank goodness no one caught him yet specially his bestfriend/housemate Kai.

 

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

 

"Good morning Mr. Jung" Kai cockily greeted as he saw Jesse went out of his room.

 

 

"You too, Mr. Kim" Jesse replied with the same manner.

 

 

"So, how is my friend who is the son of the owner of a multibillion worth company?"

 

 

"Shut up! Other people might hear" Jesse covered Kai's mouth, afraid that he will be heard by other people.

 

 

"You know what, I don't understand why you still didn't agree about your father's idea. I mean, it's not a bad thing to be known right? He's your father" Kai explained.

 

 

"It's not that easy, you know how I hate attention" Jesse replied trying to convince him about his reason.

 

 

They then walk to school still talking about the matter but Jesse did his best to drift them to any other topic.

 

 

They arrived few mimutes before the time and the two guys greeted their friends Sooyoung, Sunny and Tiffany.

 

 

"Hi everyone" Kai greeted. Jesse smiled to them.

 

 

"Good morning Kai!" Tiffany greeted Kai and then faced Jesse and glared at him while raising an eyebrow. Everyone saw how Tiffany greeted Jesse.

 

 

"What happen there?" Kai asked as Jesse and him seated on their chair.

 

 

"I don't know, I think she got mad to me for saying the fact" Jesse replied to Kai.

 

 

"And what silliness did you tell her?" Kai asked.

 

 

"Fany-ah, what was that about?" Sunny asked when Tiffany finished glaring to Jesse.

 

 

"That!" Tiffany took a glance of Jesse.

 

 

"That? Jesse?" Sooyoung confusingly asked.

 

 

"Yes, that moron!" Tiffany finished the sentence.

 

 

"He said that my maomao is nothing but a coward and he said that he is selfish. How cruel can he be?" Tiffany said as she grunted with anger, still striking Jesse with her glare.

 

 

"What? You said that to her?" Kai said in surprise. "Didn't I tell you about how sensitive she is when it comes to her friend?" Kai said.

 

 

"Just wanna bring her back to reality, that's all" Jesse retaliated.

 

 

"But you should've said it in a nice way" Kai emphasizes the 'nice way'. Jesse just replied with a shrug then lay his head on his desk but smiled on himself.

 

 

"Oh Tiff, we know that he tends to be mean sometimes right? Maybe he didn't intend to say it that way" Sooyoung said to Tiffany to calm her.

 

 

"I don't care , even if he say it in anyway I will still prove to him that he's wrong!" Tiffany said with her fiery aura.

 

 

Sunny and Sooyoung laughed. "You know Tiff, whatever it is I support you!" Sunny said. That made Tiffany frown.

 

 

"Whatever are you planning we'll support you okay? Haha this is going to be fun. You said that you're mad? For us you're just having a child like quarrel and it's so cute" Sooyoung explained.

 

 

Then the two continued to laugh again. Tiffany intended to show her mad and scary look to Jesse and made him shiver because of her glares but she failed. She doesn't know why but she ended up looking like a child sulking about something. She wants to throw Jesse her rage but she failed, she can't be that angry to him and she haven't have any clue why.  

 

 

At class while everybody is working on their project after given a few minutes break, the not so artistic Jesse trying to draw Sunny and is so focused in drawing when he saw something dropped on his table.

 

 

"Water" Tiffany muttered as she placed it in front of Jesse. "He's very caring that he always provided me with food and drinks like this." Tiffany turned her back but face back to Jesse.

 

 

"He even open up the bottle for me before" She tried to twist the cover but she can't open it.

 

 

"Thank you, Tiffany. So your friend is very attentive to you eh? He can apply as your butler" Jesse joked as he get the bottle from Tiffany's hand who still trying to open the bottle.

 

 

"Hmmp, he's kind and caring" She said and get back to her seat. Jesse unconsciously smile in what he heard. Kai and the two girls just watch the scene and giggle to themselves.

 

 

Afternoon

 

 

Sooyoung, Sunny and Tiffany are walking at the corridor from the restroom, they chose to chit chat before they reach back to their classroom. On the way back, Sunny and Tiffany frowned when Sooyoung halted.

 

 

"Am I seeing what I'm seeing?" Sooyoung said.

 

 

Tiffany and Sunny unconsciously halted and look over where Sooyoung's gaze is.

 

 

"Hot issue, Jesse Jung is talking with Goo Hara." Sooyoung muttered.

 

 

"Since when did they bacome close?" Sunny asked.

 

 

They caught Jesse and Hara standing at the side alley talking, Jesse and Hara who are oblivious that they are being watched are still talking quite seriously.

 

 

"I thought he hate her before" Tiffany said as she also curious like her two friends.

 

 

"I thought so too" Sooyoung added.

 

 

"But you know there is a rumor that someone also caught them talking and after that Hara's bad attitude quite subsided and is not that like before. She changes, and I believe it's because of Jesse" Sunny added. Sunny being a very friendly person is always hearing many news and rumors from the school.

 

 

"I noticed that she become less in the spotlight for making a mess and bullying" Sooyoung said.

 

 

Tiffany reminisced the past were Jesse never wanted Hara's presence because she always makes a scene to get attention from Jesse which Jesse doesn't want specially when Hara drives people's eye into them.

 

 

"Tiff, hide!" Sunny pulled Tiffany when she saw Jesse kind of look at their spot.

 

 

Tiffany took a glance to them again and he saw Jesse smiled to Hara before he said something and leave. She also caught Hara blushed hard while touching her cheek with a pretty wide smile on her face.

 

 

"Let's get back to the class. We'll ask Kai if he knows something about this. This is quite intriguing" Sooyoung said.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

The trio decided to go and visit some boutique and bond right after class. They shop and fit some clothes around. After a while, Kai joined them. He go there straight from his shift in the cafe. The four ended up in a restaurant at the mall because of Sooyoung's constant nagging about how hungry she is and so on.

 

 

They are busy eating and at the same time talking with each other,  Tiffany asked Kai about kinds of coffee since Kai works in a café she really gained interest about coffee lately. The two are reallt engrossed about their coffee stuffs when Sunny inserted a question. 

 

 

"Uhm Kai? Where's your bff?" Sunny asked Kai.

 

 

"Speaking of Jesse, did you know that we've seen him and Hara talking earlier?" Sooyoung said with full of food.

 

 

"Hara? Really? Since when? I didn't know about that" Kai was also surprised. He halted eating and think if Jesse ever told him about that.

 

 

"Woah? So you didn't know about it too? That's surprising? Yeah since when?" Sooyoung asked curiously.

 

 

"They are seems very close now" Tiffany joined the conversation but she's looking outside like have her thoughts somewhere else.

 

 

"Yeah, you're right Tiff, he was also--" Sunny stop whatever she's saying.

 

 

"Tiffany, is that Jesse you're looking at?" Sunny asked Tiffany as she followed Tiffany's long gaze. Tiffany nodded and the other's also looked at the direction. They are seeing Jesse with Hara eating ice cream not too far from them with Hara's friends.

 

 

"So Jesse and Hara are having their relationship work eh. We actually thought that Tiffany and Jesse are developing a love hate relationship but we got it wrong" Sunny said.

 

 

"Yeah, I also thought that we're going to have a love birds between you and Jesse Tiff but it's really surprising that it's Hara. I need to ask him later when I got home" Kai added. Sooyoung just nodded as she continued eating her food.

 

 

Tiffany blinked several times after hearing her friends' words. They thought that its her and Jesse. She can't help but to frown and think why.

 

 

She looked outside, she saw Hara enjoying her ice cream. She can see that Hara is eating Strawberry ice cream. Tiffany then paused and think.

 

 

'Hara and Jesse? Hmm not that bad' Tiffany thought but then her friends' words rang again in her ears

 

 

'Me and Jesse? Where did that came from?' But she can't deny the fact that there is something with Jesse that she feels and she can't understand whatever that weird feeling she is experiencing. Is it hate because Jesse talks something bad about her maomao? Is it curiosity because Jesse is really mysterious that her curiosity is always there kicking in. Or maybe something else that she doesn't know or don't want to admit.

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Here, take a seat first Tiffany. Sorry for our messy apartment" Kai said as he let Tiffany sit down on the couch.

 

 

Tiffany keeps on asking about coffee and how to make a good one, specially her favorite caramel coffee. Kai tried to explain everything to Tiffany but there are some matters that can't be explained by just words, so Kai suggested that he can lend some of his books about coffee to Tiffany. She gladly and excitedly agreed to Kai's suggestion and here they are now at the Apartment of Kai and Jesse.

 

 

Kai was actually planning to give the books to Tiffany the day after but the girl seems to can't wait to learn and discover things that's why she insisted to just get the books from Kai after they have eaten and walk around with their friends.

 

 

"Please wait in here, I'll just search for the books, okay? Feel free to roam around" Kai said as he doesn't want to make Tiffany feel a little new in the house. He needs to find the coffee books and rummage his room.

 

 

Tiffany gave Kai an assuring nod and her smile. After a while, she stood up from the couch and started viewing some things in the apartment. He saw some framed pictures on the wall. She instinctly thought that it was Jesse who captured the photos hanging. She walked a little and saw a photo of Kai and Jesse together, Tiffany unconsciously smiled because of how cute the two in the photo showing their toothy smile indicating of how close the two are. Then a photo caught her attention, it's just besides the photo of Kai and Jesse, a photo of a lake with a floating cottage in the middle added by the beauty of the sunset at the background.

 

 

The picture is very beautiful and she can't help but to touch the photo.

 

 

"It's amazing right? How Jesse can capture such beautiful sights" Kai said as he appeared with two books on his hands.

 

 

"Yeah, it's really beautiful!" Tiffany agreed still looking at the photo.

 

 

"Hmm, I bet Jesse is not yet home. Heol, I think I'll later about his date with Hara earlier at the mall" Kai muttered, not feeling his best friend's presence.

 

 

"Uhm do you know where is this place?" Tiffany asked.

 

 

"It's not that far here, you just got to take a short trip riding a bus" Kai answered. Tiffany nodded, thinking of wanting to go there some other time.

 

 

"Here are some books, wait I'll try searching for my favorite one" Kai handed her the books and immediately returned to his room. Tiffany continued to look at her surroundings and she spotted some dvd's of albums and movies.

 

 

"Finally, here it is" Kai appeared again with the book that he mentioned.

 

 

"Thank you so much" Tiffany said to Kai. "You guys seem to love to listen to american pop and watch Hollywood movies" Tiffany commented as she noticed it earlier.

 

 

"Uh, it's not actually me who loves them but it's Jesse. He is a little westernized kind of a person" Kai explained a little about Jesse.

 

 

"Oh, is that so. I guess I need to go now, I'll return them soon. Thank you and sorry for bothering" Tiffany said as she walked to the door.

 

 

"It's a pleasure and take care on your way home" Kai said as he bids farewell to Tiffany.

 

 

Tiffany is sitting on her car watching the view outside as her driver is really focused on carefully driving the car.

 

 

"Uh, wait!" Tiffany abruptly said, the driver immediately stop the car.

 

 

"Is that an orphanage?" She asked. She accidentally caught the site and quickly remember the words written on the board and the icon that she saw on the car where the nun and the kids entered when they reunited at the mall before.

 

 

"Yes, it is Ms. Tiffany" The driver answered.

 

 

"Can we stop for a while here? I wanna enter the orphanage for a visit" She asked the driver.

 

 

"I'm sorry Ms. but we are in a hurry, your mom wished to see you before her meeting at the company" The driver reasoned.

 

 

"Right, maybe next time. Let's go" She sadly said.

 

 

She looked back again to the orphanage before it can't be seen anymore trying to put in mind as a reminder that she will visit it one of these days. 

 

 

."If you can't see what you're looking for, just close your eyes and let your heart tell you the answer. Just listen to it"

 

 

The words of the nun still lingers on her mind, trying to know what is the real meaning behind it.

 

 

'What do you mean Aunt Nun? Please, I really need to know' Tiffany thought as she absentmindedly watch outside the car with a deep sigh.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter Done!

 

I'm Still on Hiatus in all my on going fics (or maybe except this one).  Don't wanna ruin my own story.

 

Be Lighten Up with this chapter and the next one. haha

 

Hint: I SERIOUSLY LOVE THE NEXT CHAPTER, LOL MY HEART FLUTTERS AND ALL.. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

 

Some of my readers seroiusly keep on pushing me to update and i've got the thumbs up from my friend to post this.

 

Belated Happy Independence Day to all the Filipinos out there! Mabuhay!!

 

Btw, I'm giving my TaeNy feels a shot with my short story for them. Please understand and please don't be mad. 

 

06/14/14