Chapter 4

You Have My Everything

Chapter 4

 

 

Key guided Tiffany to the entrance.

 

 

 He explained everything from the entrance of the school, the basic things to know about the school he continued by stating Tiffany’s schedule. Midway of Key’s instructions, she unconsciously think about the guy who helped her in crossing the street earlier.

 

 

“So this is the comfort room for female and on its left is for the male; going straight is the main…..”

 

 

“Excuse me, Key?”

 

 

“Yes, Tiffany?”

 

 

“Are you sure that you haven’t seen someone before me near the school? Before you came to me near the schoolgate?”

 

 

“hmm… I think so Tiffany, because everyone is on their own busy world and they seem not someone who knows you. I’m so sorry I didn’t seem to notice.“ Key answered while tapping his finger in his chin

 

 

“Why? Are you with someone earlier?”

 

 

“Ahh, No. There is just someone that has helped me earlier, I really want to thank him but he suddenly disappeared. Let’s not talk about it. I’m sorry for the interruption. Let’s continue?”

 

 

“Okay, don’t worry maybe he’s schooling here and you will meet again soon. Oh and we have to go now, it’s almost time. We have to go to your first class. Let’s go.”

 

 

“Oh right. I almost forgot about that”

 

 

Key guided Tiffany to her classroom and taught some tips for her. They also did some small talks with each other.

 

 

“Room 418. So here it is. This would be your room for your science class, Tiffany!” Key stated to Tiffany

 

 

Tiffany nodded as she tries to remember everything Key had told her.

 

 

“Oh, Mr. Ok! I would like you to meet your new student I talked to you about. This is Miss Tiffany Hwang” Key introduced

 

 

“Of course, hi there miss Hwang, I’m going to be your science teacher. Ok Taecyeon!”

 

 

“Pleased to meet you sir!” Tiffany said and gestured her hand towards Mr. Ok and the latter gladly took it.

 

 

The teacher saw his ‘favorite’ student Jesse Jung walking to the door

 

 

“Mr. Jung, Good Morning!” he said in a mocking tone and eyed him with a stern look. Jesse didn’t even answered and entered the class like he didn’t hear someone greeting him.

 

 

“so Miss Hwang, you should introduce yourself infront of the class and I will arrange your seat.” The teacher said.

 

 

“Mr. Ok. you will give this to someone, I think she’s from your class too. It’s an instruction from the office. She will be assisting Miss Hwang in class activities and assignments.” Key said and handed Mr. Ok the memo.

 

 

“I’ll leave Ms. Hwang to you now then, bye sir!” he said as he bowed to the teacher

 

 

“Bye Tiffany, I’ll visit you in one of your class later to give you more instructions.” He said as he faced Tiffany.

 

 

“Good bye Key, and thank you for accompanying me, see you later!” Tiffany said with an eye-smile.

 

 

“So Ms. Hwang I’ll enter first and I will just come to you here when it’s time for you to introduce yourself, okay?” instructed Mr. Ok

 

 

“Okay sir!” Tiffany said while nodding her head

 

 

 

*********************************

 

 

 

Kai’s POV:

 

 I’m sitting in my chair right now. Where the hell is Jesse? He should be here by now, we headed out of early at our apartment. We did not go together I have to go to the grocery store where I’m working to get my weekly salary. Maybe he’s just wandering around the campus or resting somewhere here.

 

 

The bell rang and I spotted Mr. Ok in the entrance but he suddenly halted and talked to someone. After a few seconds Jesse entered the room and immediately seated in his chair.

 

“Hey buddy, where have you been?” I asked him

 

 

“Nothing, I just met someone who I need to talk to.” Before I could ask for more he immediately stopped me by saying.

 

 

“Please don’t ask me why or who, I don’t wanna talk about it”

 

 

“Good Morning class!” Mr. Ok said and took a seat.

 

 

“Mr. Jung I think you would like to thank the person I will introduce in front of you guys, because of her you happened to be not late in my class.”

 

 

Did I ever tell you about how Mr. Ok hates Jesse? Well if you look at Jesse now he is having his head down at his desk and seems like sleeping.  Mr. Ok really hates that kind of attitude. That’s why he hated Jesse, but Jesse is doing perfectly fine in the quizzes and exams that’s why he don’t have any reasons to fail him.

 

 

“Okay class!” he get off his seat and headed to the door and he let a girl enter.

 

 

All guys were stunned because the girl is pretty. She was indeed pretty and stunning. She has with her a some kind of stick and I realized that girl is blind, it’s our first time to have a blind classmate. We only experienced a mute one.

 

 

Mr. Ok instructed her to introduce herself.

 

 

“Ms. Hwang you may introduce yourself now.”

 

 

She cleared and bowed.

 

 

“Hi everyone, pleased to meet you. I’m Tiffany Hwang. I’m your new classmate. Please be kind to me” she stated with a warm smile.

 

 

I observed that my guy classmates have that fanboy smile with them. Some girls have that envious look with them and some have that judgmental look because of her blindness.

 

 

The most shocking of all is that when I turn to look on my left. I saw Jesse seated straight on his chair looking directly at the new student.

 

 

It was the first time Jesse seems attentive in Mr. Ok’s class. Well, he still has this blank stare but I know the way he looked when he is serious and concentrating on something.

 

 

He is staring directly to the new girl. 

 

 

Does he knew that girl from somewhere? Or finally he is strucked by the alienating feeling called Love??

 

 

 

 

 

*************************************

 

Chapter 4 is done!!! 

 

Sorry guys this was to be a very long chapter but i decided to just cut it. Sorry I need to go to the church. 

 

I'll update when i have time later.

 

The Room 418 is for all of you guys!! haha

 

God Bless!!! 
 

JeTi Fighting!!