Chapter 3

You Have My Everything

Chapter 3

 

 

The week ended and the days passed, Jesse experienced the same thing everyday. When entering the school, many people would look at him and admire him. As usual he would shrug everyone. During classes he will just sleep or keep looking at the window the entire time but still get high grades and high scores in quizzes, after class he will immediately go to his sideline job or have fight on streets. There are times that he will go somewhere that even his bestfriend Kai don’t know where he will go.

 

 

On the other hand, Tiffany is very excited because starting Monday she will go to a regular school. She started shopping for her things. Uncle Park already processed her forms and paper requirements for entering the school with the help of Ms. Wilkins. Everything is settled and she is extremely prepared for Monday.

 

 

Her mom felt the other way around, she is worried for Tiffany, She gets so uneasy everytime Tiffany gets so excited and keeps on blabbering how excited she was. Tiffany’s mom is overprotective with her, with the fact that Tiffany is blind, She was afraid that Tiffany’s schoolmates will bully her or make fun of her. She wants Tiffany to have a bodyguard to follow and protect her around but Tiffany declined and said that a driver can send and fetch her before and after class only.

 

 

Tiffany don’t want to be followed around. There will be school staff assigned to assist Tiffany in school on the first week to show her around and let her memorize the school premises.

 

 

***************

 

 

Monday, Students starts to crowd in front of the school gate and with the Monday morning rush the busy street is noisy with the horn of the vehicles around the places. There is a certain girl who is smiling from ear to ear while walking slowly. Tiffany asked Uncle Park to drop her a few blocks away from the school for she really loves to walk, but little did she know her Uncle Park is following not so far away.

 

 

Tiffany is enjoying the fresh air while skipping a little when suddenly she bumped into someone and luckily she managed to maintain her balance.

 

 

“Hey watch where you’re going!” said the guy she bumped

 

 

“I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry!” she hangs her head low while apologizing. She is embarrassed to tell the guy that she is blind.

 

 

She is scared with the cold tone the guy had given her.

 

 

Then she just heard footsteps walking the other way from her.

 

 

She sighed in relief and started walking more carefully this time. 

 

 

She realizes that she’s at the end of the pedestrian lane. She will join people in crossing the street, she experienced that before and she already knows what to do.

 

 

The people starts walking and she instantly starts walking with them in a slow way.

 

 

The people is getting too far from her, the people is in rush and they’re walking fast for Tiffany to follow. She feel the need to walk fast cause maybe she will be caught up with the green light. Mr. Park started to get worry and she was about to get to Tiffany when suddenly the guy from earlier get her wrist and guide her til the end of the lane.

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV:

 

 

 I started to get panic. I don’t know what to do and I think I’m still in the middle of the road.

 

 

Then, someone grabbed me by my wrist and I felt a hand on my shoulders.

 

 

That person pulled me fastly ahead. I just let that person drag me. I don't know but I trust that he will save me from this misery.

 

 

We reached the other side of the street near the school and then that person let go of my hand. I immediately bowed.

 

 

“Thank you so much” I smiled to show my genuine gratitude for assisting me.

 

 

“Next time walk faster or have someone with you” I was shocked of that voice, he’s the one who I bumped with earlier. I recognized that cold stern voice of his.

 

 

I was glued in my position and don’t know what to say.

 

 

He immediately took hold of my wrist again and walk while saying “Let’s go, you will be late in school”.

 

“Wait, How did you kn—“ right, I was wearing a uniform.

 

 

“I’m sure you don’t want to be late on your first day.” He said while walking a little faster.

 

 

He suddenly halted and I hit his back. babo

 

 

“What’s your name?” He didn’t answer me, maybe he didn’t hear. He let go of my hand and started to walk away from me.

 

 

I’m about to speak again but someone called my name.

 

 

“Miss Tiffany? Miss Tiffany Hwang? Is that you? I’m Bum Key.  I will guide you this whole week and i'm assigned to make sure you're doing fine on your first week.

 

 

I’m getting worried that you got lost or something because I called your house saying you’ve already arrived here.

 

 

I introduce myself to him politely. "I'm Tiffany, I'm sorry I decided to just walk a little here."

 

 

"It's okay, I'm thankful you're safe!"

 

 

"Come, Let's go in now Tiffany" He said and I nod. 

 

 

 

With that, We entered the school premises with me thinking of that guy who left me without saying his name.

  

 

 

 

_______________________________________________

 

Hello Everyone!!!

ATLAST!! JeTi Finally met!! or should I say, they've met but neither of them know the other's name. tsk!!

(Well , we all know who Tiffany bumped with right?? it's so obvious!!) haha and i said tghat JeTi will meet this chapter so yeah

 

QUESTION!!!

Should I Put Jesse's POV?? or not for him to remain this mysterious guy?? I want answers please for me to know what to write next chapter...

 

 

GOD BLESS EVERYONE! ENJOY! :)