Chapter 2

You Have My Everything

 

 

CHAPTER 2

 

Kai's POV:

 

 

I'm near the school entrance already.

 

"aish where is Jesse?" Then i heard a thud nearby, i'm not surprised on who caused that. It's him he nearly hit himself in the car thank god he managed to jump at it. Tsk this guy.

 

"Am i late?" he asked as he walked towards me.

 

"no, but are you out of your mind? Do you want to end your life soon?"

 

"I'm safe! Don't act like a sick mother will you! I'm still in one piece" he said in a mocking tone

 

"okay okay, just bw careful aright?"i said in a worry tone "come on, let's go. We still have time"

 

**************************************************

 

As we entered the school, we are again on spot light or should i say Jesse is on the spot light. Everytime we enter the school we can hear squeel from the girls in the hallway, it's the usual for him. But he doesn't care at all, He just shrug everyone off. Well he is not interested in any girl in school even if its the most beautiful and popular in school, Hara. Hara is the goddess in school, smart, and all. Every guy drools over her, except Jesse.

 

"Hi, Jesse! Great to see you!" said the queenka Jesse just gave her a cold stare.

 

"Don't be so cold, handsome. see you around" she said with a wink and walk ahead of us. We continue walking like nothing happened.

 

 

same squeels from fangirls can be heard when we entered the room. we took our seat and shrug those looks from the fangirls. i look at Jesse and noticed that he's been spacing  out in his own world. hmmm

 

****************************************

 

Tiffany's POV:

 

After the morning drive. we immediately got home cause i will have my boring home school. my teacher, Miss Wilkins.

 

She's a great teacher, i can't deny that. she's also kind and got close to me easily. She knows that i want to go to school in a regular way, with classrooms,desks, chairs and classmates. She pity me and comfort me everytime i failed to change my mother's decision.

 

"Hello miss Tiffany! How are you? did you made your assignments?" Miss Wilkins asked

 

"please drop the 'miss' thingy miss Wilkins, how many times did i tell you about that?" i said with a pout

 

"Just call me Tiffany, Fany or anything you want but not the 'miss' part, please!" i pouted more.

 

"oww yes mi-- i mean Tiffany" she said with a happy tone

 

"yay! oh and here's my assignment" i said with giggles.

 

"Good, so let's start?" With that we started our lesson. Miss Wilkins teaches me everything that has been tought in school.

 

* * * * * 

 

After 4 long hours we finished my daily lessons. "So we're done miss i mean Tiffany. hehe I need to get used to that"

 

"Oh,I need to go now i have my class in 2 hours. Bye Tiffany" with that Miss Wilkins rise up and started to move i also stood up from my seat. When the door clicked open, i heard a very familiar voice, my mom.

 

"Hi Miss Wilkins!"

 

"oh hi Mrs. Hwang. it's nice to know that you're back to the country!" I eventually walk slowly with my stick towards my mom'a voice and hug her.

 

"mom you're back early! i missed you!"

 

"i missed you too baby!" she returned the hug.

 

We broke the hug then "Miss Wilkins,how about we sit down for a while and eat some dessert or sonething. you need to tell me how my daughter is doing with her studies. what do you think?"

 

 

"Please Miss Wilkins, i promise this will be fast, pretty please?" i pleaded with my best puppy look.

 

"okay, i guess i have time". With that I smiled widely.

 

**********

 

We are now seated outdoor near the garden and we aee served with red velvet cupcakes. mom started to ask Miss Wilkins about my studies. i started to think that this is the best time to ask mom.

 

"Mom, i really want to enter a school" i stated while fidgetting the hem of my shirt because of nervousness.

 

"baby, how many times have we talked about that matter? and ---" before she could continue i interrupted her

 

"mom, i know and i want to tell you how serious i am. i'm living in this city since i was 15, so that's 4 years already and I can easily memorize directions. i usually walk on places here in the morning, remember?"

 

"but baby, you don't know how difficult schooling as a regular student with your condition"

 

she started to sound irritated. i know she just don't want me to be hurt and the fact that i'm the only one she have that she is so overprotective to me but i'm getting more persistent evry minute. the statement about my condition made me hurt

 

"Because i'm blind?" my tears starting to form "how can i know if i don't try? please mom, l-let me" i stuttered preventing the tears to fall.

 

There was a long silence that engulfed us until mom decided to speak.... 

 

"Then, how can you asure me of your safety?" there it is! She's giving me a chance but what could i say to ensure het my safety

 

*think

 

*think

 

I was trying to find some words to tell my Mom when Miss Wilkins spoke

 

"Excuse me for interrupting Mrs. Hwang but i think i can take your worry somehow."

 

i'm paying attention to her praying that what will she about to say will be enough for my mom.

 

"in the school that i'm currently teaching, we are accepting students that are physically challenged. Some of them are blind like Tiffany, some are mute, deaf, some don't have legs but they are still in a normal class although there are some subjects that they are separated from them depending on their cases."

 

Miss Wilkins pause for a moment then continued..

 

"She's gonna be fine Mrs. Hwang. Tiffany here is a very responsible girl and i will be checking her from time to time and assist her there" Miss Wilkins put her hands on top of mine

 

"Trust your daughter Mrs. Hwang, she will do great" I can't help but to cry now. Miss Wilkins is like an angel to me. with the assurance she stated, i'm sure mom will agree now.

 

"okay" there she said it.

 

"in one condition" i frown.

 

"if everything won't be good in the first three months, you will be back home schooling okay?"

 

"yes mom, thank you so much. you don't know how happy i am right now" i smile and reach out to hug her tightly. we hugged and after i kissed both of her cheeks.

 

"if you'll excuse me, i'll be in my room to rest for a while" she bid goodbye to Miss Wilkins and i.

 

I kissed Miss Wilkins cheeks to and thank her. Finally i'm going in a school. Soshi high wait for me!!

 

****************

 

HARA'S POV:

 

"He rejected me again! For pete's sake he's been rejecting me over and over again. Me? The most beautiful and smartest girl in town? I can't believe he did that again" I stated angrily while people are looking towards me with scared face. I don't care.

 

"I should be more patient." I sigh

 

"I will get him soon." i said with determination

 

"Hey girl, why don't you just date other boys here, I know you have tons of hot suitors that want to do anything just for you to date them. I know you like Jesse so much but there is more fish in the sea than him." said one of my close friend, Nana.

 

"Oh Nana, you know how Hara can't get over with that cold guy, I mean he's cool and handsome but he's just so... so... cold" said Victoria.

 

"Can you two just shut up!!, I want Jesse, no other man can compete with him!" I shouted at them

 

" I will get him in no time, maybe he's just too densed to know that he loves me!"

 

"Come on, we're gonna be late!"

 

**************

 

at the same time 

 

Kai's POV:

 

The teacher is not yet, so everyone is doing their own things. I was scanning my notes and took a glance of my bestfriend in my left.

Jesse is looking outside of the window, in his own trance.

 

I closed my notes and faced him.

 

"Hey dude" He didn't seem to hear.

 

"Hey!" I nugded him and he finally faced me.

 

"What do you think about Hara?" I ask him

 

"What about her?" 

 

"I mean do you ever wonder why she really want to be close to you? She's the queenka and she can be friends with anyone or to have any boy in her palm. Why you?" i asked while tapping my fingers in the desk

 

"I don't know, you should ask her that. not  me." he answered like he's bored or something.

 

"What did you do to her that she is so persistent towards you? or what magic did you use to her?" I chuckle at my last statement.

 

He punched my left arm.

 

"Yah!" I said. The punch is kinda strong one.

 

"Good Morning class, sorry I'm a bit late" The teacher said as he hurrily entered the room. Then the class started.

 

 

***********

CHAPTER 2 is done!! weee please say something about it.... 

 

i think Jesse and Fany will finally meet at the next chapter. Yay

 

God Bless readers! :)))