Chapter 13

You Have My Everything

 

 

WELCOME BACK READERS!

 

 

Chapter 13

 

 

Third Person’s POV:

 

 

Kai is pretty busy preparing breakfast this early Monday morning. He is currently frying some eggs when he d a door opening. He instantly look where the sound came and he saw his bestfriend Jesse coming out of his room fully dressed in his uniform.

 

 

“Good Morning!” Jesse said as he walks to the table then sit on the chair.

 

 

“Yah! Why are you frozen in there?” Jesse frowned at the sight of Kai all stood frozen in his spot without moving a muscle.

 

 

“I…uhm let’s have breakfast” Kai turned around and turn off the fire in the stove. He placed their breakfast on the table.

 

 

“You know bro, I wasn’t thinking that this day will be possible. You, the person who is a complete fail in waking early is here in front of me all dressed up and ready to go to school at 6:30 without me waking you up by force. It’s so amazing cause you usually cram in the morning and do some ninja moves to come on time.”

 

 

Jesse gave him a light smile then stood up proceeding to make a coffee.

 

 

“People change right?” Jesse then settled back on his seat and started eating.

 

 

Kai instantly frowned with Jesse’s answer. He knows it has something to do with his mother and his sister. He knows that Jesse is still confused and he is still having a hard time.

 

 

“bro, as much as I like to see this change in you, this change can’t hide your sadness and worries. You can’t lie to me, you can’t even hide those feelings of yours with either smiling or cold face you show to everyone.”

 

 

“I know, but I guess this is better than sulking right? Nothing will happen to me if I’ll be doing nothing in my life so I better go to school and learn something.”

 

 

“like you listen to our discussions, pft” Kai said and laugh. Jesse just shook his head and smile.

 

 

“But please always remember to think first before you make decisions that can make you regret in the future, okay?”

 

 

“Of course. Thanks for the reminder, Father!” Jesse smiled and continued eating

 

 

“Oh, and I need you notes, I’m behind by a week. I need to catch up.” Jesse said while munching his food.

 

 

“You? Want to borrow my notes? You’re genius enough to don’t need any notes in all of our classes” Kai said

 

 

“What? I’m absent okay? I listen to class from time to time even though my eyes are closed” Jesse answered.

 

 

They continued to talk and laugh while eating their breakfast.

 

 

_______________________________________

 

 

Jesse and Kai walked to the school together still early. When people catch Jesse’s shadow, they eventually gathered around and whispered words. They were also shocked that Jesse arrived in the school early and not running or walking fast. Jesse immediately went back to being silent and blank when he noticed the stares from the students. They were seated on their perspective chair. Minutes past, people are now started to fill the empty seats in the class.

 

 

Mr. Ok arrived before the bell rang.

 

 

“Okay class, I’m here to return your group project. I’m very proud of the outcome of your project, Your hardworks and busy days paid off”

 

 

All of the students are so happy because of the announcement of their teacher.

 

_________________________________________

 

 

 

DURING THE BREAK

 

 

Tiffany and her group is now seated at the table for lunch

 

 

“Okay, lunch is on me! I’ll treat you guys because of our high mark from our project. I’m happy to have you guys as groupmates” Sunny said happily

 

 

Sunny brought Sooyoung and Kai with her to help her with the food while Jesse and Tiffany are left on their table.

 

 

Jesse is looking at Tiffany, He is thinking the same question that runs in his mind for the week that passed. ‘Do I love this girl in front of me as a sister? Or as a lover?’

 

 

Tiffany on the other hand is still thinking about Maomao, he still haven’t appear to her or made any interaction with her”

 

 

“uhm, Congratulations to us!” Tiffany said as she realized that she’s not alone on the table, she have been spacing out for a while now and she’s feeling awkward with Jesse.

 

 

“hmm” Jesse answered seemed bored but actually he still looks at Tiffany’s face and never leave his eyes to her.

 

 

“I’ve heard that you’ve been gone for a while now, I hope you can easily cope with the lessons you missed in class” Tiffany continue to speak

 

 

“Here we go!” the 3 is now returned with foods in their hands.

 

 

Jesse has been battling with his mind if he’ll approach Tiffany as Maomao and talk to her again. He had been watching and observing Tiffany since Monday, it’s Friday already and he still haven’t yet decided whether to talk to her again or to keep his distance with this girl.

 

 

But now, he can’t take it anymore as he walk in front of the girl and cleared his throat.

 

 

“May I sit here miss?” Jesse asked Tiffany and still be the usual Maomao like there’s nothing bothering his mind.

 

 

“Maomao!” Tiffany then lifted her head with her wide smile on her face facing him. She really missed the guy and wishing to talk to him and hear his voice for weeks.

 

 

“Hey. How are you?” Jesse asked her as he patted her head.

 

 

“I’m fine! What happened to you? I’ve never heard of you since the time that I last saw you at home. I got really worried.”

 

 

“I’m sorry for worrying you. I just need to sort some things out” Jesse said as he held Tiffany’s hand.

 

 

“I’ve missed you so much”

 

 

 

Jesse’s POV:

 

 

“I’ve missed you so much!” Tiffany said that she missed me. What should I say to her? I don’t know what to do, I know that I missed her too but is this right?

 

 

“Didn’t you miss me?” Tiffany furrowed her eye brows as she heard no answer from me

 

 

“I do, I miss you Tiffany!” I said, I decided to just be honest with her and tell her that I really miss her.

 

 

“so, what do you think about my mom? Did she treat you nicely when you met her?”

 

 

“She does, she told me how much she really loves you and how much she cares for you” This time I half lied. She really did tell me how much she loves Tiffany but I can’t tell her what really happened that day.

 

 

“She treasured you a lot. She’s a great mother to you.”

 

 

“Of course, She’s the greatest mother in the world!” Tiffany said proudly. I smiled bitterly.

 

 

I held her hands and run circles with it using my thumb. How I missed her warmth in her soft and smooth hands.

 

 

THIRD PERSON’S POV:

 

 

Tiffany felt Jesse’s hand and instantly smiled. She then hugged Jesse.

 

 

“I really do miss you Maomao!” Jesse seemed to be hesitant but he returned the hug and smile.

 

 

Not too far from them, a pair of two eyes witnessed the scene from a black sedan car.

 

 

“Miss Tiffany seems to be very happy with that guy Madame, and I can see and feel the sincerity that Jesse is showing.” Mr. Park said as he keep his eyes to Jesse and Tiffany.

 

 

“I know that she’s happy with that guy but I can’t handle to take the risk for my daughter” Mrs. Hwang paused and look at Mr. Park.

 

 

“I know that I have no right to judge. I can also sense the sincerity with that boy, in face I feel good about him but as I said, I don’t want to take risk. I don’t know if he plans something and I don’t know for how long he will act like that to Tiffany.” She ended with a deep sigh

 

 

“I know that you’re just worried for her Madame, and I will not question your decisions” Mr. Park replied and smiled to Mrs. Hwang

 

 

“I need to stop this before they fall deeper to each other. You know I’ve been through a lot and I don’t want her to feel and experience those, ever.”

 

 

“You really love your daughter, Madame.”

 

 

“Of course, I know I failed to be a mother with my son but atleast I want to be the best mom for Tiffany” Mrs. Hwang immediately look away and heave a sad smile.

 

_______________________________________________________

 

 

Jesse and Tiffany had been talking for a while now as Jesse spotted a car.

 

 

“I think your driver is her already”

 

 

Jesse helped Tiffany to stand up. “Bye Tiffany”

 

 

“Bye Maomao” Tiffany hugged Jesse tightly.

 

 

Jesse smiled and Tiffany giggled after they broke the hug

 

 

“Promise me that you’ll talk to me every time from now on, okay?”

 

 

“Yes ma’am!” Jesse answered playfully.

 

 

“Oh before I forget, please bring me again to the orphanage we visited before okay? I want to give them many things. I’m planning to donate to the orphanage, I’m very happy that you brought me there.” Tiffany said as she recalled the event on how happy the kids when they received groceries.

 

 

“Okay, I’m sure they will be happy to know that they’ll see their beautiful eye-smiling barbie again”

 

 

 

(Flashback)

 

 

Jesse is walking in his neighborhood after eating his lunch. It’s weekend, so he decided to visit the orphanage. He brought with him some toys and food for the kids.

 

 

“Jesse oppa!” “hyung!” The kids shouted as they ran towards Jesse.

 

 

Jesse smiled at them brightly as he was welcomed by the happy faces of the kids.

 

 

“Hey kids, how are you all? I brought you some things here!” He distributed the toys to the kids with a warm smile

 

 

After giving the toys, the kids instantly played with their toys. Jesse watches as the kids play, he then proceeded to the nun.

 

 

“Hi sister”

 

 

“Hello, Jesse boy! Thank you for visiting the kids. Look at them, they’re so happy that you’re here, and you gave them some toys. They missed you so much” The nun said as she was also smiling looking at the bright image plastered to the kids.

 

 

“They didn’t miss me, they actually left me after I gave them the toys” Jesse faked a sad face.

 

 

“Aigoo this young man, of course they really miss you. They just feel wondered about their new things to play with” They both smiled.

 

 

“By the way, they are asking for the beautiful girl that you bring with you the last time you were here, they want to see her again”

 

 

“Oh Tiffany, really? They asked about her?”

 

 

“Yeah, actually they want you to meet her. They said that both of you guys are suited with each other”

 

 

Jesse’s face immediately went blank. “Oh” he only uttered that word.

 

 

“If only they knew that you actually brought her here. Haha I think they will be glad to play with both of you.” She paused then looked at Jesse

 

 

“You like her.  I can see the way you look at her” The nun smiled to Jesse

 

 

Jesse averted his gaze back to the kids “Really? Is that really noticeable? I’ll ask her to come here again”

 

 

Then Jesse immediately run back to the kids and play with them.

 

 

(END OF FLASHBACK)

 

 

 

Jesse is now walking to go home as he left after Tiffany went off with her driver when a black car stopped in front of him.

 

 

 

 

The car door opened and a familiar guy stepped out from the black elegant car.

 

 

“Mr. Jung, Madame Hwang wants to talk to you” Mr. Park bowed to him and opened the car door for Jesse.

 

 

Jesse stopped for a while but he decided to enter the car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________

 

"Did you guys liked it? lame? boring? or what?

 

 

The author will fix the typos when she has time..

 

 

I'm not your author.

hehe Your author asked me to upload this update for her, she's currently busy ryt now."

 

 

--Your Author's Spooky Friend

 

 

 

               "asdfghjkl

 I DELETED MY PHOTO ALREADY"                                                       

 

 

HI! YOUR AUTHOR IS BACK!! :))