Chapter 12

You Have My Everything

 

 

A/N: Annyeong!! I'm back!!

 

 

*clap *clap 

 

 

I'm back in writing! kekeke I miss you all! did you miss me?

 

 

I'm sorry to say this but this chapter is soooooo saaaaad!! 

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

 

Chapter 12

 

 

Mrs. Hwang is seated at the sofa in the middle of the study room when she saw her daughter and a man entered the room and she immediately stand up.

 

 

“Tiffany, my daughter! Where have you been?” Tiffany’s mother asked worriedly.

 

 

“I’m fine mom, Maomao here took good care of me. He saved me from some guys last night.” Tiffany answered her mom.

 

 

Tiffany’s mom looks at Jesse and heaved a sigh.

 

 

“Baby, why don’t you go up and change your clothes and have some rest now. You look so tired. I’ll just ask Mr. Park to assist him outside okay.” Mrs. Hwang said as she kissed Tiffany’s cheek.

 

 

“Will you be alright?” Tiffany asked Jesse.

 

 

“Of course.” Jesse replied then squeezed her hand.

 

 

Tiffany went out of the study room with Mr. Park assisting her.

 

 

Mrs. Hwang and Tiffany seemed oblivious of how Jesse reacted since they entered the study room.

 

 

 

Jesse’s POV:

 

 

When Tiffany and I entered, I’m in complete shock in which I saw sitting on the couch. I’m not expecting to see her, to see my mom here in Tiffany’s house. I was searching for her in years but I failed, I didn’t expect to find her here. I can’t talk nor move from my spot. My mom is in front of me, after very long years of searching, she’s here, I found her. I was in mixed emotion, anger and confusion is mixing up at the same time.

 

 

Mr. Park said that Tiffany’s mom is in here that means she is Tiffany’s mom and Tiffany is my sister? I can’t take this. I can’t concentrate in what they’re talking but I need to be strong, I don’t want Tiffany to witness my worst state, so I try collected my self.

 

 

I was awakened from my trance when Tiffany faced me and asked

 

 

“Will you be alright?”

 

 

“Of course” I don’t know what she’s talking about but I just replied

 

 

Tiffany then went out with Mr. Park assisting her. There, only the two of us left. My mom and I was the only person left in this big room.

 

 

My mom walk to the brown drawer and held out a folder, she is scanning it while walking towards me.

 

 

“So, Mr. Jesse Jung I would like to say this straight to the point” she said while still having her eyes on the folder.

 

 

“Yes Mrs. Hwang?” I said while looking directly at her eyes trying to find my used to be mom in the person in front of me sternly.

 

 

“Stay away from my daughter!” She closed the folder that she’s holding. “I don’t want you near Tiffany” Mrs. Hwang said as she held down the folder and looked sternly to me.

 

 

“I don’t want to be mean towards you but I’m just protecting my daughter, I want the best for her.” I just look at her with wide eyes, feeling hurt.

 

 

I changed my name but doesn’t she remember me? Even a little familiarity from her son? Or did she completely forget about me.

 

 

“I don’t want you to be friend with my daughter, I have hired someone to search for your background. For now I just know that you’re just working to sustain your school and your needs” She continued.

 

 

“So, you’re saying that I chose to be close to her because I just want her money? Your money?” I said in a bit angry tone.

 

 

Who is this person? She’s nothing like my mother. The mother that I know that never judge people.

 

 

“No, I just don’t want to hurt you, I can do anything for my daughter, anything!” She said in a serious threatening tone.

 

 

“I’m not joking here Mr. Jung! I don’t care what is your intention towards my daughter, good or bad. I don’t want to be your worst nightmare, Understand?”

 

 

“You can go now Mr. Jung and please keep in mind about what we talked about here.” She said still looking at me.

 

 

Third Person’s POV:

 

 

“You can go now Mr. Jung and please keep in mind about what we talked about here.” Mrs. Hwang said still looking at Jesse.

 

 

 “Tiffany is very lucky to have an understanding and caring mother like you. I don’t know that feeling cause I never felt that to my mother” Jesse said with a sad smile.

 

 

“I’m doing this for her own good” Mrs. Hwang looked at Jesse with a little confusion about Jesse’s reaction.

 

 

“I’m happy to meet you Mrs.? Hwang?” Jesse said as he reached the door.

 

 

“Do you know me?” Jesse abruptly asked as he looked directly at Mrs. Hwang’s eyes.

 

 

Mrs. Hwang widens her eyes from the sudden question

 

 

“What? No, I don’t but I know you have nothing good to give my daughter”

 

 

“Well honestly? I’m happy that she grew up well, you raised her right! ” Jesse said with her back turned. He can’t help to tear up anymore.

 

 

“G-good bye Mrs. Hwang! Have a nice day!” Jesse come out of the room with Mr. Park staring at him.

 

 

“J-Jesse, I..” he stopped talking, maybe because he was shocked at Jesse’s crying state.

 

 

“It’s okay Mr. Park, but please don’t let Tiffany know about what happened. Kindly tell her that I’m going home now.” I said while wiping the tears that escaped my eyes.

 

 

“Wait, I will drive you home.” He said while grabbing his keys.

 

 

“It’s fine, Mr. Park. I can go home myself now” Jesse tries his best to look fine in front of Mr. Park.

 

 

Jesse didn’t go home directly after leaving the Hwang’s. He keep walking and walking without knowing where his feet are leading him.

 

 

_________________________________________

 

 

Jesse went home at night seeing his bestfriend watching the TV.

 

 

“Hey bro, where have you been? Did you cook that bacon in the fridge? Wow it’s amazing that you’ve finally decided to—“ he abruptly stop when he saw Jesse’s face.

 

 

“What’s wrong?” He immediately got up from his seat.

 

 

“Here!” Jesse smiled weakly as he raised the cans of beer that he brought with him

 

 

Kai immediately get what Jesse wants to do, have a drink and talk.

 

 

They’re now seated at the roof of their apartment. Kai didn’t ask anything and just drink the beer waiting for Jesse to start talking.

 

 

“I found her.” Jesse said as he finished his first can of beer.

 

 

“Found who?” Kai asked.

 

 

“Do you remember when I told you that I came here to look for someone? It’s my mom. She left me when I was six without saying why. Leaving the house without looking back.” Jesse said as he opened his second can.

 

 

Kai keep silent and just look at Jesse with sad eyes and let Jesse speak.

 

 

“I’ve been a good kid, I follow and obey everything she wants me to do. I use to be bubbly, fun and playful kid. After she left, I changed. I thought maybe she left me because she hated my attitude, so I changed.” He paused and took a sip of his beer.

 

 

“When I reached 12 I decided to search for her, to ask her why. Of course I miss her so much. I prepare myself to find her. I make myself strong and brave. When I reached 15 I convinced dad to let me go and find her. I don’t want o just leave dad like my mom did so I asked for his permission. He finally agreed but in one condition, to continue my studies and never stop.” Jesse is stating everything while looking at the dark night sky.

 

 

“I arrived here and need to adjust fast to live and earn. Thanks to you I adjusted easily.” He said as he gave Kai a smile.

 

 

Kai returned the smile but feeling sad for his best friend. He never know that he’s carrying and having this much pain.

 

 

“Now I found her, I finally found mom” Jesse looked down as a tear escaped on his left eyes.

 

 

“What did you say? What did she say to you?” Kai decided to talk.

 

 

“I didn’t introduce myself as her son” Jesse mumbled

 

 

“What? You’ve been wanting to confront her, and you’re finally in front of her but you didn’t sat that you’re her son?” Jesse just looked at Kai and gave a smile.

 

 

“I didn’t because it’s not about me anymore, not just about me” Jesse stared at his hands

 

 

“She has a daughter… My sister” as he said the ‘sister’ part tears starts to flow from his eyes and looked back at the sky.

 

 

“My mom is taking good care of her. She grew to be a fine, well-mannered lady”

 

 

“What are you planning to do?” Kai asked him

 

 

“I don’t know” Jesse let out a deep sigh. “Atleast she had done well when she left me right?”

 

 

“Do you still want to introduce yourself to your mom?” Kai continue to ask him worriedly

 

 

“Not now, I don’t think she has to know.”

 

 

“Your sister. how about your sister? She has the right to know that you both are siblings right?”

 

 

“I don’t think I’m ready yet, so does she.” Jesse said as he gulped his beer.

 

 

“So, what are you planning to do now that you found your mom?”

 

 

“I don’t know maybe I’ll make up my feelings first. Teach my heart the right thing to do” Jesse said as he closes his eyes and think of a certain girl.

 

 

“Do you know that sometimes I don’t get you, but you know, I hope you can get over it bro and be happy. If you want to ask or you want someone to talk to, just tell me okay?” He taps Jesse’s shoulder then stood up.

 

 

“Come on, I’ll make a fine dinner. You need to eat it because it’s rare for me to use my awesome and extraordinary talent” Kai pulled Jesse up and pulled him inside the house.

 

Kai is sad for his bestfriend and he will make sure that he will do his best to make him feel that he’s not alone.

 

 

_________________________

 

 

The week after that Jesse didn’t enter the school. Kai made an excuse that Jesse needs to go to the countryside by his boss and that he’ll be back soon.

 

 

Tiffany is worried for Maomao. She hasn’t seen Maomao after they part in her house. She asked Uncle Park if anything happen after she left her mom and Maomao but Uncle Park said everything went fine and Maomao went home after a while.

 

 

_____________________

 

“Is this right?

 

Is falling for you a right thing?

 

 Am I really in love with you?

 

Or I’m just confused about this feeling?

 

Do I only love you as a sister?

 

 

Or I really love you as every couple love each other?” This same thing keeps on running in Jesse’s mind.

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

Chapter 12 is done!!!

 

I'm sorry that ther's no JETI interaction.

 

I hope this chapter explain Jesse's part.

 

This chapter shows you the fragile side of Jesse.

 

I would like to read your comments, thought and the things you feel about Jesse and the revelation....

 

I accept any comment (even harsh)! oh and sorry for my TYPO'S i'll edit later!