Chapter 19

You Have My Everything

 

A/N: Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! Give them a kiss for me.

 

Please ignore the errors. Haha

 

IGAB is now 96 million!! More push and we're at 100 million before soshi anniversary.

 

Enjoy! :D 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Tiffany spends all her free time, reading and trying out some recipe's in the coffee books that she borrowed from Kai. She was really engrossed in reading and learning that even on her break time she also reads them. She sometimes ask Kai to explain further some terms and instructions at the book. The two had gotten more closer to each other.

 

 

On the other hand, Jesse is always out, he tells Kai about him going out, He rarely go with his usual companion, Its just Kai, Sooyoung, Sunny and Tiffany that are together.

 

 

Tiffany still continue to prove to Jesse about how really is Maomao but ended up joked by Jesse and he just laugh or chuckle to her. That will make her mood change but will be back to a good one when she feels serene reading some coffee books and added some desserts to be paired with coffee.

 

 

From time to time, Maomao appears on her mind and she admits how much she misd him, so she just think of the memories and moments with him added by her touching the pendant that Maomao gave to her. It became a reflex now, whenever she thinks of him. Her proof that he was real, her one of the few evidence and remembrance of Maomao's touch to her life.

 

 

"Girls, I need your help" Tiffany said as she put her book down and look at her two friends.

 

 

"What is it? Is there something wrong Fany?" Sunny asked Tiffany

 

 

 

"Nothing, Soo since you're a member of the officers in the school as our class president and you Sunny as a very friendly and quite popular because of your theater acting, I think you guys would be able to help me" Tiffany started to explain to her friends. She told her about everything she knows about Maomao.

 

 

"So, he's an English speaking man? Hmm interesting" Sunny said.

 

 

"Yeah and he's very fluent in speaking that I think he grew up from west" Tiffany added.

 

 

"Eottoke?" Sooyoung asked.

 

 

"I can ask around here! Since you said that he's also schooling here right?" Sunny suggested.  Tiffany nodded.

 

 

"What can I do? I wanna help too" Sooyoung pouted.

 

 

"Soo? Did you forget that you're an officer in the student council?" Sunny sighed heavily. "All you got to do is search for the student's files who came from the outside and is fluent in english" Sunny added with shining eyes. Sooyoung clapped her hands while Tiffany beamed a very wide smile.

 

 

"Ugh but it'll be so difficult to sneak in and search for some files, I may be caught" Sooyoung told them her worries, she might get expel if she will caught on act.

 

 

"You can do it Soo! I know you can, you're the best" Sunny said to Sooyoung to boost her confidence.

 

 

Sooyoung looked over to Tiffany who has her pleading look to her with her puppy eyes.

 

 

"Okay, but make sure that you guys will feed me. This will really empty my stomach" Sooyoung rubbed her tummy. Tiffany nodded her head and gave Sooyoung thumbs up.

 

 

Sunny and Sooyoung begins their mission and seek for any news and details about guys who came from outside Korea. They gather up names and put it on lists to watch out about them. While the two are doing their best, Tiffany tries to investigate the persons sended by her two friends. She is so thankful that they are doing their best to help her and she can feel their sincerity and dedication in searching for her Maomao.

 

 

Saturday and Tiffany decided to relax at home and continue with her coffee exploration just to drift her stressed mind a little from searching for maomao.

 

 

She is getting better and better in making coffee as she studies and practice whatever she learn from reading, she even encouraged her mom to try and make coffee after making her taste her selfmade coffee.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Kai really did put Jesse on the hot seat when he return home bombarding him with so many questions about how him and Hara got close, what's the real score between them, are they really going in it for a couple and all. But with all of his questions he only got one answer from his bestfriend.

 

 

"We're just friends."

 

 

"Wait, what? That's it?" Kai said to Jesse. Jesse nodded his head. "Last time I check I'm still your bestfriend Mr. Jesse Jung! You didn't even tell mae about that. Now I want every detail" Kai commanded.

 

 

"Look, she told me that she now change her attitude and ask me to be her friend, done!" Jesse explained a little.

 

 

"Ohh, okay. Just tell me if she'll be your girlfriend okay? Or any other girl okay?" Kai reminded.

 

 

"Yes appa" Jesse joked.

 

 

He needs to be friend with Hara, to be close to her. He need to push the other out just to do what he think is right.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Saturday Afternoon Hara invited Jesse to go out and hangout with her and her friends, And Jesse agreed to it.

 

 

Late afternoon. After some time hanging out, added with a little drink, Jesse, Hara and the others are heading to Jesse's apartment. They encouraged Jesse to let them visit his apartment and take a peek of it. It somehow worked cause Jesse agreed to it or maybe because he has added by alcohol in his body.

 

 

Jesse opened the door, he entered first cause his companions are slightly far from him. He began to fix and grab some trashes when he noticed a little uncommon arrangement in the apartment.

 

 

His door in his room and is opened. He never leave it open specially when he's going out. He carefully and slowly approach his room thinking that some dangerous entruder trespass their apartment.

 

 

"Why are you here?" He muttered when he saw the person standing back facing him but he knows exactly who she was.

 

 

The girl was surprised by that and flinched a little.

 

 

"J-jesse" Tiffany muttered as she faced Jesse.

 

 

"What are you doing in my room?" He asked as he approach Tiffany.

 

 

"I was going to return this to Kai" She raised her hand that is holding the books she borrowed. "There's no one here so I decided to just leave it on his room then leave, I thought that this is his room" Tiffany further explained.

 

 

"But how did you entered the house?" Jesse is still confused.

 

 

Flashback

 

 

Tiffany decided that she will return the books to Kai because she knows that he needs it to his work. She also wants to ask him some more questions.

 

 

She is walking near the apartment already when she realizes that she haven't contacted Kai yet. Tiffany dialed Kai's number but the number is cannot be reached. She left a message wishing he'll read it.

 

 

Tiffany decided to just go up to the apartment since she is already at the front of the complex.  She tried to knock for a few minutes at Jesse and Kai's door but receives silence for an answer.

 

 

She knocked again and tries to turn the knob. She was surprised that it was open. Tiffany entered the apartment thinking that someone is inside whom just doesn't heard her knocks earlier.

 

 

When she entered, she was greeted by the same silence and a quite dark place.

 

 

"Kai? Jesse?" Tiffany called to no one hoping if any of the two heard her. After concluding that no one is in she decided to just leave it in Kai's room. She chose between two doors and entered one.

 

 

Present

 

 

"Kai  can't answer because he's at the country side visiting his parents. The signal there is weak." Jesse told Tiffany. He started to calm down.

 

 

"Jesse?" Tiffany and Jesse heard the voice and Jesse widens his eyes while Tiffany raised an eyebrow.

 

 

"You stay here" Jesse said as he closed tge door heading out and paused and look back. "Don't ever go out, okay?"

 

 

"W-wait!" Tiffany was about to retaliate when she saw the door closed. She let out a defeated sigh. She heard voices outside and decided to stick her ear to the walls.

 

 

"Jesse?" Hara said as she carefully entered the open door.

 

 

 

"Yeah?" Jesse said as he went out from a room while hurriedly closing the door.

 

 

"So, this is your house?" Hara asked while her friends entered.

 

 

"Yeah I told you its so small" Jesse said and then gestured everyone to sit.  

 

 

"It's okay. It feels so comfortable in here, right guys?" Hara asked as she sit on the couch then the other follows.

 

 

"I, uh. I'm going to change first" Jesse said as he quickly entered his room.  

 

 

As he entered his room, he saw Tiffany sitting on his bed who immediately stood up.

 

 

"Jesse, I need to go now" Tiffany approached the door.

 

 

"You can't!" Jesse replied holding Tiffany's shoulder to prevent her from passing by him."

 

 

"No! I can and you can't stop me" She shrugs Jesse's hands from her shoulders and proceeded to open the door. She felt really nervous earlier, she knows that Jesse is with many people outside and she doesn't know why she felt uneasy all of a sudden. Tiffany planned to just leave the books and ask Jesse to give it to Kai when he returned back from the country side.

 

 

She opened the door but got startled when the door swung shut as fast as she opened it.

 

 

"No, Hara and her friends are outside and also with their boyfriends" Jesse muttered not so loudly cause he might be heard outside, seems like whispering cause Tiffany is just a few inches away from him facing the door while his hand that prevents her from opening it widely is stayed still, trapping Tiffany between him and the door.

 

 

"H-hara?" Tiffany asked as she slowly faced Jesse feeling nervous cause she felt his breath on her neck when he talk earlier that means he is so close to her.

 

 

"Yes, Hara and also her friends together with their boyfriends all from our school. So, if you don't want to have rumors on Monday don't go out" Jesse told Tiffany still on his position looking intently at Tiffany. It's been a long time since he last admire Tiffany's beauty this close and he's feeling fluttered because he has a chance to be this close.

 

 

Tiffany looked down feeling shy with their very close proximity.

 

 

Tiffany cleared to ease her awkward feeling. "I see that you're very close with her now. That's really surprising" Tiffany said still avoiding Jesses's intense gaze.

 

 

Jesse lowered his head following her direction. "You can say that"

 

 

"I thought you hate her?" Tiffany avert her gaze to the other side pretending to look at the surroundings.

 

 

"I don't, I just hate her attitude before but I see that she changed now" Jesse still not moving away.

 

 

"Oh I see" Tiffany replied and sounded sad but she didn't intend to.

 

 

"Why? Jealous?" Jesse asked with a smirk pinning Tiffany more. Tiffany felt really uncomfortable with what Jesse is doing.

 

 

Jesse can't stop his true feeling to show because of the alcohol in his body. He wants to stop but he juat become more blunt.

 

 

They fell into silence with Jesse still staring to Tiffany while the girl avoids his stare.

 

 

*Knock *knock

 

 

"Jesse? Are you okay there? We heard a loud bang earlier." A guy knocked the door yelling on the other side.

 

 

"Uh, yeah I'm fine" Jesse replied taking a step back to free a girl. He somehow gets his composure back. Tiffany left out a deep sigh and tries to fix her clothes.

 

 

"Just go out if you finished changing, okay?" The guy said before he walks away from the door.

 

 

Jesse silently thanks the guy for reminding him of his reason to go in the room earlier.

 

 

"Almost done" Jesse said. Tiffany awkwardly cleared .

 

 

Jesse proceeded to open his cabinet to get a shirt.

 

 

Tiffany walking back in forth in the space in panic thinking of what to do.

 

 

"What are we going to-" Tiffany faced Jesse and was cut of in what she saw. Jesse is removing his polo, that made him topless. "Yah! What are you doing?" Tiffany shouted in surprise.

 

 

"Y-yah! Turn around!" Jesse replied.

 

 

"ert! ert!" Tiffany shouted as she started to throw books from her side to Jesse.

 

 

"Y-yah" Jesse trying to block the books from hitting him. "Calm down will you?" He shouted.

 

 

"Calm down? What are you planning?" Tiffany began to act histerical.

 

 

"Last time I check this is my room" Jesse replied as he emphasizes the 'my room' part. That made Tiffany calm down a little.

 

 

"You turn around" He commanded. Tiffany followed and face the wall while covering her eyes.

 

 

"You know it's really ironic" Jesse muttered.

 

 

"Ironic?" Tiffany asked but still facing the wall.

 

 

"How you badly wanted to have your eyesight back but now you're trying to cover your eyes" Jesse said as he laugh lightly.

 

 

"Huh I want to see the surroundings but that doesn't mean I want to see your body!" Tiffany replied still covering her eyes a little arrogantly.

 

 

Jesse chuckled that made Tiffany frown a little.

 

 

Jesse finished his changing hurriedly while glancing at Tiffany every once in a while.

 

 

"I'll go out for a while" Jesse said as he head for the door.

 

 

"Do something to sneak me out" Tiffany said as she sat down to the bed. Jesse gave a nod.

 

 

Jesse went out to see his guests sitting down with many drinks and food.

 

 

"Jesse, come over here" A guy said as he raise his hand with a beer. Jesse reluctantly go to them. He seated at the floor, they give Jesse a bottle of beer and push him to drink. He silently curse because he is starting to feel the alcohol hitting him noting that they are drinking since earlier.

 

 

After a while Hara seated beside Jesse who is evidently drunk.

 

 

"Jesseeeee" Hara called Jesse sweetly or maybe drunkly. She leaned her head to Jesse's shoulder.

 

 

Jesse stiffened because of shock of Hara's bluntness, she even hugged Jesse's arm and snuggle closer.

 

 

Tiffany with nothing much to do started to feel sleepy and decided to just stood up and look at some of the things in Jesse's room

 

 

"Wait, I'll be back" Jesse quickly stood up, he is starting to have a problem in walking straight but he's sure that he is still on his right mind.

 

 

He then proceeded to get some food to eat on the kitchen because he remembered that Tiffany haven't ate anything yet.

 

 

He was greeted by the girl who is sitting tiredly on the chair near the bed.

 

 

"Hey, I brought you food" Jesse said as he pity the girl who is evidently bored and hungry.

 

 

Tiffany slowly sit straight and started to eat some of the food.

 

 

"What time will they go home?" Tiffany asked.

 

 

Tiffany already texted her mom saying that she's in Sunny's house, hanging out and watching movies. She knows that it's already night but the visitors outside haven't leave yet.  

 

 

 

"I don't know, some of them can't even stand anymore" Jesse honestly answered.  He gestured Tiffany to eat more.

 

 

Tiffany just let out a sigh and then continue eating feeling defeated by the news she heard.

 

 

After a while Tiffany finished eating, Jesse accompanied Tiffany while with a little talk about life and stuffs. The guy seems a little bit more talkative because of the alcohol but still on his sane mind to keep his secrets.

 

 

"Sorry about earlier, I know that it was all my fault because I intruded your apartment. I should've left the books at the door." Tiffany said as she started to fix the things that she threw earlier.

 

 

She picks up the books that was scattered on the floor and started to arrange it on the table. Jesse just watch her, feeling dizzy to respond.

 

 

Tiffany was about to put the last book in the table when she noticed something sticking out on the page. She frowned remembering where she saw that background on the picture, she smiled when she remember the frame hanging outside that she seen when she borrowed the books to Kai.

 

 

With her curiosity, Tiffany was about to pull the picture out when Jesse said.

 

 

"Give me that book" Jesse who is sitting earlier stood up fast seeing the book Tiffany is holding.

 

 

"Jesse, can I see this photo? I admire your photo hanging outside and" Tiffany was smiling to Jesse when he suddenly go forward to reach out for the book.

 

 

They ended up on the bed with Jesse on top of Tiffany. They paused on their position, Tiffany having her eyes wide open and Jesse who is looking at the book, slowly  shifted his gaze to the girl.

 

 

Tiffany hitched her breath when she locked up her gaze to Jesse who is now looking at her. She can see her reflection on Jesse's hazel orbs because of too much closeness.

 

 

Jesse blinked his eyes and he shifted a little only to have his right hand touch and caress Tiffany's cheek.

 

 

"You're so beautiful" Jesse smiles still caressing the girl's cheek. Tiffany was shocked by the blunt admiration from Jesse.

 

 

But she got more surprised  when she felt a drop of water on her face. Jesse's tear fell on her face. Jesse is crying.

 

 

She doesn't understand why Jesse is smiling while tears is escaping from his eyes. Tiffany can clearly see the sad and vulnerable Jesse in front of her, he is so sad and very hurt.  She can't help but to wipe those tears away from his eyes.

 

 

"I miss you" Jesse said as he inch closer to Tiffany looking at her lips.

 

 

Tiffany know what will Jesse do but she didn't stop it, but instead close her eyes and wait for her to feel his lips.

 

 

As Jesse continues to lean closer he mouthed 'I Love You' before his lips touches Tiffany's pink lovely lips. Tiffany didn't see what Jesse mouthed because of her closed eyelids but she can feel the sincerity when she felt his thin and soft lips with the mix of the salty tears of Jesse.

 

 

Tiffany still have her eyes close when Jesse started to move his lips, slowly and she can feel secureness. With her reflexess, she responded  to the kiss.

 

 

Tiffany instantly open her eyes wide when she heard knocks from the door of Jesse's room.

 

 

"Jesse, hey. Are you there?" Hara hurriedly knock on the door. Jesse seems not to hear the call and still engrossed in what he is doing, still having his eyes shut close.

 

 

Tiffany tries to push Jesse by tapping his shoulder. "Mm..H-hara" Tiffany said trying to get the attention of Jesse.

 

 

"Jesse? Are you okay? Want me to enter?" Hara said

 

 

"Jesse!" Tiffany said as she successfuly put space between them. Jesse slowly opened his eyes.

 

 

"Tiff" Jesse whispered lovingly.

 

 

"Hara, she is in the door" Tiffany said as she push Jesse to get up. Jesse frowned for a while before he realize what Tiffany is trying to say to him and what position they are in now.

 

 

He hurriedly run to the door.

 

 

"Jesse, what happen? Why are you not opening the door?" Hara said still tipsy because of too much drinking since the afternoon.

 

 

"N-nothing, just resting for a while" Jesse replied as everything starting to sink in to him, knowing that he has lost it for a while.

 

 

"Want to tour me around your room?" Hara asked ily as she tries to enter the room but Jesse won't let her in. Tiffany run to the side for Hara not to caught her.

 

 

"We can tour it later, for now I'll show you around the house. Come on" Jesse gestured Hara to go first.

 

 

"O-okay. Jess I feel dizzy" Hara said as he hugged Jesse's arm.

 

 

Before closing the door, Jesse looked back inside and saw Tiffany also looking at him.

 

 

Jesse touched his lips for a moment before Hara woke him up on his trance and pull him back to the others.

 

 

When the door shut close Tiffany also do what Jesse did. She touched her lips and remember the feeling of earlier.

 

 

She can feel Jesse, she can feel the sadness and the hurt feeling of Jesse in the kiss. Tiffany knows that something is wrong with Jesse, she knows that he has a very big problem.

 

 

As she still try to linger that kiss earlier she knows that Jesse is quite drunk because of the alcohol smell. He may not intend to say those words to her, that kiss for her but she doesn't know why but she feel that it is really her that Jesse is referring to. She may think that she is in delusion but she can feel her heart and mind saying that it was her, it was intended for her.

 

 

She got near the bed again and saw the book that caused them to fall on the bed earlier. Tiffany raised the book and is battling on her mind if she will take a peek of the photo or not.

 

 

It took her a while before she decided to just put the book at the side together with the others on the table. Although she is so curious about it, she chose not to invade Jesse's privacy and respect it.

 

 

Hara talk and talk about things and tries to get really close to Jesse but failed. She even drink more together with those who are left awake and puke in some side until all of them are wasted and asleep.

 

 

Jesse stood up from the floor and started putting some blankets to his visitors. He is now sober after avoiding all the drinks.

 

 

As he entered the door, she saw Tiffany layed on the bed, already drifted to sleep with her sound face. He opened is closet to get a blanket and got close to the bed.

 

 

Jesse smiled seeing the cute face of Tiffany for the second time while sleeping. He unconsciously smile whilr adjusting Tiffany's bangs.

 

 

After the long time staring at the girl, he spread the blanket widely and cover the girl with it.

 

 

He kissed her forehead before saying. "Goodnight my dear Princess".

 

 

He then proceeded to position himself on the couch and closes his eyes after heaving a deep and long sigh.

 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter Done!

 

Will that kiss change Everything?? Or still change Nothing??

 

Heads up: Prepare for the worst. Plus your author's class will start so I apologize in advance for delayed updates.

 

So I realized that my previous chapter wasn't that good enough for your liking. So I alpologize for that. I made this longer.

 

K.bye

 

06/15/14