Chapter 10

You Have My Everything
 
 

 

 

A/N: I've lost many readers.. Is this story start to bore you?? 

I'm very sorry to everyone. I realized that I'm better in writing one-shots or short stories rather than writing long stories like this. 

After finishing this fic i will focus on writing one-shots. I'll finish this fast maybe? 

I'll try my best to make this interesting until the end. Thank you to the readers who keeps on reading and commenting to this. It means so much to me. 

 

*****************************************************************************************************

 

Chapter 10

 

Hara’s POV:

 

What’s with that blind girl?! I noticed how Jesse looked at her, steal glances at her every once in a while. Jesse doesn’t even notice that someone caught him.

 

 

You’re mine Jesse, no one can steal you away from me. You’re my first love. I will never give up until I give my all.

 

 

Flashback: 3 Years ago

 

Freshmen Year

 

“Hey Hara, want to hang out with us?” one senior asked as he approach me.

 

 

“I’m sorry senior but I’m not that close to you and I…”

 

 

I was shocked when he suddenly encircled his left arm to my waist.

 

 

“Don’t be shy babe, trust me. We’ll have fun tonight, okay?” he said as he leaned closer to my ear.

 

 

I just stood there frozen. I don’t know what to do because I’m just a first year student and know nothing about these things.

 

 

There’s a loud bang of the trashcan near the hallway and suddenly the stunning and cool Jesse appeared interrupting.

 

 

“Why are you bothering so many people? Can’t you just be quiet and stop being so full of yourself?” he shoot directly to the senior.

 

 

“Yah! I’m a senior here! Respect me or you’ll be in hell for the rest of you years here” He removed his hands and got near Jesse.

 

 

Jesse doesn’t look frightened at all, in fact he’s showing a strong face to him.

 

 

“Try me!” Jesse stated while he clenched the collar of the senior while staring coldly at the seniors eyes.

 

 

The senior gulped “Release me! I say release me monster!” The senior shouted in a panic way,

 

 

“R-release me” he started to sound pleading when Jesse doesn’t remove his hand but gripping more tightly

 

 

Jesse released him and the senior immediately run like a scared puppy.

 

 

“Thank you” I said to him. I was so shy that I can’t think of anything to say to him.

 

 

He didn’t bother to look at me. Didn’t he hear me?

 

 

“Jesse?”

 

 

He finally stared in my eyes.

 

 

“What can I do to return the fav---”

 

 

“Don’t bother me. That would be enough” He interrupted me. I just nodded and he instantly walks past me

 

 

Weeks past and I’ve been observing him, secretly of course. Aside from his name, well everyone knows his name for he is the most popular freshman in being the rudest and coldest. He’s a quiet type and I found out that the place that he saved me from that senior is his favorite place to rest and have peace.

 

 

I followed him more and by the months passes he had became close with this guy that is totally opposite of him, Kai. I found out that he is Jesse’s dorm mate. I became happy for him.

 

 

-End of flashback-

 

 

Since that day, I’ve tried my best to look stunning and perfect for him and I tried to interact with him but got shrug off and there’s no progress.

 

 

Me being the queenka now. I’m more confident to get Jesse.

 

 

This is for you Jesse. Everything I’ve done to be the most beautiful girl in school was for you, for me to prove that I suit you. Only for you Jesse.

 

 

“Girls I have a plan! Let’s go!”

 

 

____________________________________________________

 

Afternoon after the class

 

 

Jesse was bout to approach Tiffany when he saw Hara and her friends talked to her.

 

 

“Hi Tiffany, I’m Hara” Hara said as she stand in front of Tiffany

 

 

“Hello Hara” Tiffany smiled at Hara

 

 

“I would like to say sorry for being rude to you before. I really didn’t mean to hurt you.” Hara said sounding really apologizing.

 

 

“It’s okay. I know that you didn’t intend to do that”

 

 

“Let me and my friends reach out for my mistakes. I’m throwing a party this Saturday. You would be my special guest!”

 

 

“I don’t know if I can come bu-“

 

 

“Please, I promise it’ll be fun, right girls?”

 

 

“of course. It will be a lot of fun” answered Hara’s  friends.

 

 

“It’s my way of apologizing to you, so please” Hara pleads to Tiffany

 

 

“7:00 pm on Saturday okay? At High West club. I’ll see you there! Wear something casual. I’ll be expecting you “Hara said then look at her friends  with a smirk.

 

 

“Oh and give me your phone number, I’ll call you”

 

 

Tiffany and Hara exchanged numbers.

 

 

‘Maybe she is really sincere in apologizing to me. Nothing is wrong if I’ll attend the party. This could be a start of our friendship.’ Tiffany thought.

 

 

_______________________________________________

 

 

Hara called Tiffany minutes after she arrived at the place where they should meet telling her that the party was cancelled due to some reason Hara invented. Tiffany is left with no one. She doesn’t even know the place.

 

 

Tiffany is standing at the front of the High West Club. Hara tricked her and lied about the party. Her true plan is to set up Tiffany and let her be lost in this place.

 

 

On the other hand Kai is currently in the province to deliver some fresh goods by his boss. Meanwhile, Jesse is walking on the busy street to find a girl.

 

 

 

Tiffany’s POV:

 

 

Hara called that her party will be cancelled due to the surprise visit of her relatives from China. I should call Uncle Park right away because I was here at a certain place that I didn’t recognize.

 

 

I’m about to call for Uncle Park when someone held my hand.

 

 

“Hey miss, welcome to the High West Club. You’re just standing here, why don’t we go in and have fun. How about that?”

 

 

I was startled by that hold. I don’t know who this guy but I’m sure that I’m not safe in this place and to him.

 

 

“I’m sorry but I need to go now!” Tiffany said trying to release her hand from that guys grasp.

 

 

“Oh did you hear that guys? My girl would want to go home now, isn’t it too early?” The guy asked his two other companions. They made a ‘Boo’ sounds.

 

 

I still try to release my hand, tears starting to fall from my eyes.

 

 

 

Third Person’s POV:

 

 

Tiffany is scared right now. She is thinking of a way to get out of this. She heard the ‘boo’ sound from earlier and analyzed that there is no one standing on her back. She decided to kick the guy who was holding her and try to run towards the direction on her back.

 

 

She’s tried to run fast but she’s having a hard time because she can’t see the way she’s running at afraid to trip.

 

 

She did, she tripped.

 

 

“Oh I see that this girl is blind, and she tripped!” They laugh out loud

 

 

“Please, let me go now! Please” Tiffany begged to them while still on he ground.

 

 

The bar is beginning to get more crowded from time to time but the people only looked at Tiffany with pity. They’re afraid to help her because they might be beaten by the guys.

 

 

The guy gripped Tiffany’s wrist to make her stand, that made Tiffany yelp in pain.

 

 

Then, suddenly a guy jumped and started to beat the guy that’s holding Tiffany and do the same to the other two. They tried to fight but the fighting skills of their enemy cannot be handled even though Jesse is only by himself. With the face that Jesse is furious right now, they can’t stand a chance.

 

 

Tiffany crawled to the corner of the alley, shivering and crying. Scared that something might happen to her.

 

 

“Are you okay?” Jesse reached for Tiffany’s shoulders. Tiffany flinched scared from the sudden touch.

 

 

“Hey! You’re going to be fine” Jesse didn’t try to touch Tiffany again, scared to scare her more.

 

 

“You’re safe now! I saved you, Maomao saved you!” Jesse said while slowly trying to reach for Tiffany’s hair to comfort her.

 

 

Tiffany suddenly looked up. “M-Maomao?” she said while she still sobbing.

 

 

“Yes, it’s me Tiffany. You’re safe now!”

 

 

Then Tiffany immediately hugged Maomao, yearning for security.

 

 

Jesse hugged her back

 

 

 “shh stop crying, you’re safe now. No one will harm you again.”

 

 

Tiffany sobbed harder after hearing those comforting words from Jesse.

 

 

“I-I’m scared” Tiffany cry in Jesse’s embrace.

 

 

Jesse kissed her forehead and say “I’m here now, no one will harm you”

 

 

After a while Jesse started to talk.

 

 

“Let’s get out of here” Jesse helped Tiffany to stand but Tiffany suddenly felt pain on her right ankle. Jesse noticed it.

 

 

He knelt down and gets Tiffany to piggyback ride her.

 

 

“I’ll carry you” said Jesse. Tiffany just let Maomao.

 

 

They’re walking slowly. Tiffany felt comfortable in Jesse’s back even though the air is quite cold. She instantly tightens the hug in Jesse’s neck. Jesse felt it.

 

 

“Sorry, I’ll walk faster”

 

 

“No, it’s fine. Just walk like this. It’s so soothing.” Tiffany said while she buried her face in Jesse’s nape.

 

 

Jesse nodded

 

 

While walking, Jesse hummed a song. Tiffany felt like she was hearing a lullaby. A smile crept to her face and slowly shuts her eyes close.

 

 

They arrived at Jesse and Kai’s apartment with Tiffany still sleeping soundly on Jesse’s back.  Jesse decided to bring Tiffany into his apartment because he doesn’t know where she lives.

 

 

As he laid Tiffany on the couch Tiffany steered and opened her eyes.

 

 

“I, uhm we are at my apartment right now. I don’t know where to bring you.”

 

 

“Firstly, thank you. Thank you so much for saving me” Tiffany said. “I forgot to thank you earlier. I don’t know what to do if you haven’t arrived.” she gave him an eyesmile but her swollen eyes is still evident.

 

 

“Do you want to call your parents? They might be worried.”

 

 

“Yeah. Oh, I don’t have my purse with me.” She said as she recalled what happened. She lost her purse after she tripped.

 

 

“Do you want me to take you home or do you want to stay here first? It’s late already.”

 

 

“If I’m not a burden to you” Tiffany answered shyly.

 

 

“You’re not, okay. Stay still. I’ll treat you ankle.” Soon Maomao returned then sits on the floor.

 

 

He raised Tiffany’s foot to his lap and gently treats her wound.

 

 

Tiffany is touched by what Maomao is doing. She recalled what he did, from saving her from those guys, to carrying her home and now that he is treating her wound. A tear escaped from her eyes.

 

 

Jesse saw the tear then abruptly stopped what he’s doing.

 

 

“Tiffany? Are you okay? Does it hurt?” he stood up and faced Tiffany

 

 

Then, Tiffany hugged Jesse.

 

 

“Thank you Maomao! I’m really thankful you are here!” Jesse was surprised but returned the hug.

 

 

After a few moments he withdraws and wipes the tears from Tiffany’s delicate face.

 

 

“It’s fine. Don’t cry, okay?”

 

 

Then Tiffany cupped Jesse’s face then kissed his cheeks.

 

 

“I don’t know what will happen to me if you’re not there to save me”

 

 

After Tiffany calmed down Jesse sat beside her.

 

 

“You’ll sleep in my room. I’ll take the other room” Jesse said then carry Tiffany to the room. He’s planning to sleep in Kai’s room.

 

 

Tiffany is now settled on the bed. Jesse was about to leave when she held Jesse’s hand

 

 

“I don’t want to be alone” Tiffany plead

 

 

Jesse sat beside Tiffany then paused for a moment to think.

 

 

“Okay, I’ll sleep on the couch near the bed” he stood up and pulled the couch closer to the bed.

 

 

Tiffany held Maomao’s hand then slowly closes her eyes.

 

 

“I like you Maomao.” She whispered but with the silence in the surroundings Jesse heard it.

 

 

“Maomao likes you too” He then kissed Tiffany’s forehead. He smiled as he settled in his position.

 


“Good night Tiffany” He said lovingly.

 

 

“Good night my Maomao” Tiffany said still eyes closed but she smiled to Maomao.

 

 

Soon both of them drifted to sleep.

 

 

 

 

************************************************************************

 

End of Chapter!

 

So many things happen in this update. Please bear with me until the end.

 

 

Thank you for reading :)