Chapter 6

You Have My Everything

Chapter 6

 

Third Person’s POV:

 

While Tiffany is sitting in one of the bench near the school gate there’s this guy who’s watching her from the top of a tree.

 

Jesse climb up the tree when he saw the girl sitting on the bench. Since there is less crowd he just let himself watch and observe the girl from afar.

 

He was just watching when he suddenly decided to climb down fast, then he immediately stand in front of the girl

 

(A/N: before we continue this I would like to remind everyone that the setting of all of the chapters is Korea right? So let’s just assume that all of the conversation before this is in Korean.  When JeTi interacts with each other that means they’re communicating in ENGLISH, okay? Thank You!”)

 

“Hey!”  Jesse said

 

 

“Wait that voice sounds so familiar…"  Tiffany wondered

 

“You’re hanky fell.” Jesse put the handkerchief into Tiffany’s hand

 

“You’re the guy that helped me this morning right?” Tiffany asked. “And wait, you can speak english! You’re very fluent!”

 

“Yes” Jesse answered

 

*************************

 

Tiffany’s POV:

 

He finally showed up! I thought I’ll never see him again. He can speak in English but talk shortly.

 

What will I say to him? Why I’m being nervous in front of him? *Think *Think

 

I heard footsteps.

 

Wait, don’t tell me he’ll leave me immediately? Why can’t he say something? even his name?

 

“Wait!” I accidentally shouted in panic

 

“Don’t go yet, Please” I don’t want him to leave, I don’t know why

 

He halted and went back, he stood in front of me again.                     

 

I patted the remaining space beside me, for him to sit.

 

He seated.

 

I don’t know what to say, my mind is so blank right now.

 

“uhm, I would like to thank you for everything today. You helped me on the street and now. Thank you so much” I said and face him

 

“How many times do you have to thank me?” He asked. OMG did he find me irritating or something?

 

I just hung my head low, scared that if I will say something again he will get more irritated.

 

“I should go now” he said then stands from his seat.

 

“Wait, can you atleast tell your name first?” I asked, panicking

 

“Maybe, next time. The next time we'll meet again.” He said

 

“Do you think we’ll meet again?” I asked, he’s so mysterious

 

“Of course. Goodbye Tiffany, have a safe ride home” he bid farewell and go.

 

After he bid farewell, my driver Kevin arrived.

 

“Hi Miss Tiffany! Did you wait for me in a long while? I’m very sorry, it’s kinda traffic around here” He said as he guide me in the car

 

I waited for him to enter before I say my reply. “It’s okay, I didn’t bother”

 

“So how’s your first day of school Miss? Did you make friends with many people?”

 

“Yes, I have my two new buddies, and they’re so childish. The other one was the Class Mayor but she’s quite an eater. Haha” I said while remembering the event during lunch.

 

“oh very well then. Did some guys tried to be friend with you? For sure they find you beautiful” Kevin said

 

After mentioning about guys, I remember that mysterious guy. He said he’ll tell me his name when we meet again.

 

Wait, did he say my name earlier?

 

(“Of course. Goodbye Tiffany, have a safe ride home”)

 

Oh My Gosh, He knows my name!!! He addressed me as Tiffany! How did he know my name?

 

“Whaaaa. I don’t know!” I said while scratching my scalp

 

“you don’t know what miss? Oh, so some guy tried to get your attention?” Kevin asked

 

“I don’t know Kevin, maybe or maybe not.” I answered then he didn’t ask more.

 

That guy is so mysterious and unfair! He knows my name but I don’t know his! Argh.

 

****************************************

 

Tuesday Morning

 

Tiffany’s POV:

 

It’s my second day of school. Not wanting to be late, I hurriedly take my bath and fix myself. I happily wear my uniform and brush my hair neatly. After few more moments I walked to the kitchen and greeted everybody.

 

“Ms Tiffany your mom already left and she would like to tell you that she wants the both of you to have dinner tonight. She will be home before dinner.” Uncle Park said

 

“Really? Yay! I’ll be having dinner with mom tonight. It’s been a while since we accompanied each other for a meal.” I said happily.  I really missed mom so much. She’s been very busy since last week.

 

I started eating my breakfast after settling on the table. I enjoyed my breakfast. I’m really excited to eat with mom later.

 

I’m also excited to meet my new friends and to attend classes. I’m also expecting to see that mysterious guy again.

 

I finished my meal and stand up.

 

“I’m done! Uncle Park can we go now?”

 

“Of course Miss. Are you ready?” he asked me.

 

“Yes. Let’s go.” I said and we drove to school.

 

Uncle Park didn’t agree to drop me in the same place as yesterday, he admitted that he followed me and saw what happened to me yesterday. So instead, he dropped me to the street that I didn’t have to cross the road way and I’ll just walk straight.

 

 

Third Person’s POV:

 

Tiffany has been waiting for the time she will meet the mysterious guy again but it’s already Friday and she haven’t heard that cold voice turned into a soft one.

 

Thanks to Sooyoung and Sunny for making her week so fun and joyful. The two had been so close to Tiffany and they do all the school work together, they even share some secrets and problems already.

 

Afternoon. Sooyoung and Sunny had gone home already. Tiffany is sitting in a bench where she seated and talked to the guy she’s wanted to talk with again.

 

She usually sits there one hour before her driver will fetch him. She’s been doing that for the whole week hoping to meet the guy again but sadly, the guy didn’t seem to appear.

 

Tiffany wondered when something hits her left thigh. She took hold of it and find out that it’s a bottle of a liquid drink. It has been rolled from the other side of the bench.

 

“Is that you?” Tiffany asked in English

 

“Hi!” Jesse said after he got close to the girl.

 

“Finally, I thought that you’ll never talk to me again!” Tiffany said

 

“Sorry” Jesse said as he seated on the left side of Tiffany.

 

There’s a short silence before Jesse spoke.

 

“I can’t tell you my name.” Tiffany faced him immediately while frowning.

 

“Why? Can you give me a good reason” Tiffany said as he faced front again feeling sad that he didn’t want to tell his name.

 

“Because if you’ll know. You’ll find out about me. People will tell you that I’m a bad person. They will tell you to stay away from me” Jesse answered in a sad serious tone.

 

“Why would I believe them? You don’t seem to be bad.” Tiffany said trying to get a good explanation from him.

 

“Because I am” Jesse said whispering but Tiffany heard it.

 

“You’re not, you didn’t do any harm to mw, In fact you saved me, and you’re kind to me.”

 

“I’m not a very nice person, I have many enemies and problem with people. Trust me, you may be lucky to receive a kind treatment from me.”

 

Long silence engulfed them. Jesse is looking at Tiffany, trying to know what she’s thinking.

 

“I don’t know why but I trust you. It’s up to you if you don’t want to tell me your name or not. But we’re still friends.” Tiffany said

 

 

“We’ll still be friends even you don’t tell me your name. But I want you to grant me a wish, just one” Tiffany faced him

 

“Okay, What is that?” Jesse asked while smiling a little

 

“I’ll tell you on Monday, I should think about it very well, okay? So you should meet me here on Monday at the same time okay?” Tiffany said

 

“uhuh” Jesse answered.

 

“Okay” Tiffany smiled with her eye smile

 

“I need to go now” Jesse said then he rises from the seat.

 

He goes near Tiffany and took the bottle to her.

 

He opened it and held it to Tiffany’s hands.

 

“Here, drink this water while waiting for your driver” Jesse said then he walked away with a smile plastered on his face.

 

Tiffany was left there with a happy and joyous feeling while she drink the water Jesse had given her.

 

Then her driver Kevin arrived shortly and drives her home.

 

***************************************

 Later at 9:00 PM

 

A certain guy finished his delivering duty in a store. He is walking home now.

 

Someone is following him not far from behind. After few turns, the guy being followed had been gone from the sight of the unknown follower.

 

The follower tried to find for the guy when he felt a strong force to his stomach.

 

He’s been punched and later he hit his back on the wall.

 

“What do you want?”

 

“J-Jesse” the follower said while trying to find for air. “Please don’t hurt me more”

 

“What did he ask you to do?” Jesse said while tightening his grip to the guy’s collar.

 

“Your dad just wants me to check on you!” he said as he struggling free.

 

“Teel him I’m fine and as you can see I’m still keeping my promise. I’m studying as I promised him” Jesse said as he released the grip.

 

“I know sir, and he wants me to give you this” He pulled out a card. “You can use this for your expenses, your tuition or buy anything you want” The stranger said.

 

Jesse get the card from the guy and cut it into two.

 

“I don’t need this. I still can sustain myself. Please tell him that.” Jesse starts to walk away. Then he paused.

 

“Don’t follow me again or I’ll break your ribs”

 

“Yes sir” the stranger answered then bowed to Jesse.

 

“Tell dad that he don’t have to worry. I’m doing fine” Jesse said as he face the guy and smile. Then starts to walk again.

 

Phone call.

 

“Sir, I’m sorry, he caught me and he didn’t accept the card, I’m so sorry”

 

“I expected that. Don’t worry, You did well”

 

“You should send your report by tomorrow. Take a rest. I’ll call you when I need your service again.”

 

“Yes Mr. Jung”

 

The line was cut off.

 

“My son, I hope you’re fine. I hope you’re happy! I miss you” 

 

**********************++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++***************************************

 

Chapter 6 is done!!!

I think this will be my last update, I'll have my exam next week!! Sorry :(( 

 

Enjoy!! :))