04

What Life Is All About

“I’m Kim Myungsoo. Nice to meet you guys.”  He introduced himself to the class. He could sense all the lovable stares that he got from the female students. He hates it though.

 

“You may take your sit at ……” His homeroom teacher , Mr. Seo looked through the class to find an empty seat for him. Then suddenly a male student with brunette hair raised his hand. “I have an empty seat beside me.” He said. Without wasting time , Myungsoo quickly walked to the empty seat.

 

“Hey , Kim Myungsoo. Nice to meet you.” The brunette said to him as he sat at his place. In his opinion , the brunette seems like a friendly person. “I’m Lee Byunghun. You could just call me L.Joe.” He handed his hand for a shake. Myungsoo gladly accept it.

 

“Yeah , nice to meet you.”  He said shortly. In the other hand , Eunji and Bomi were too busy whispering to each other about what they think about the new transferred student. “Pssst. Yah , are you sure that he’s one of the heirs of Kim Corporation ?” Eunji asked.

 

“Of course! His family name starts with ‘Kim’ it’s obvious.” Bomi said. “But don’t you think he’s kinda weird ?” Eunji said suspiciously. Bomi raised her brows.

 

“What do you mean by weird ?”

 

“Well you know right that the students usually mention what their family’s do during their introduction. But he don’t. He just simply introduced his name. Just that.”

 

“Yeah , you’re right. It’s rare to have —”

 

“MISS JUNG EUNJI AND MISS YOON BOMI ! Please pay attention in my class. You can talk after my class is finished.” Mr. Seo strictly warned them. Both Eunji and Bomi stopped their little chat and started to pay attention for Mr. Seo’s class.

 

“Jung Eunji?” Myungsoo muttered under his breath. His fixed his eyes to the person who named Jung Eunji. Yeah , it’s her. The one who has bangs and long hair. “Wow. She’s just hyung’s style. Looks like hyung wouldn’t regret with his decision.” He thought.

 

“Duhh. I need to know who’s my future-husband is. Perhaps he could help me.” Eunji prayed.

 

 

“Ahhhh! It’s already recess oh my gosh I’m so hungry! Naeun let’s go now the girls must already waiting for us.” Yookyung whined. Naeun shook her head.

 

“You go first. I need to stuff these books first into my locker. I’ll be there soon okay ?” Naeun said to Yookyung. “Alright then , you better hurry.”

 

“Yeah.” Naeun started to carry all the books in her hands and made her way to the corridor where her locker is located.

 

“Urgh! These books are so heavy I just can’t - ” She was mumbling to herself just then she bumped into someone which caused all of the books in her hand fell on the floor. She quickly bent down to collect her precious books without looking to the person that she bumped.

 

“I’m so sorry it’s my fault I didn’t even look straight.” She apologized while her hands busy picking all the fallen books.

 

“No need to be sorry. I didn’t look straight too.” A soothing voice said which made her quite mesmerized. She looked up to see the owner of the voice. She was kinda shocked though.

 

“You’re the one , at the teacher’s office right ?” He nodded as he helped her with the books. “Here.” He handed her books. Naeun thanked him for his help.

 

“Uhh.. You’re Son Naeun. Am I right?” He said out of the blue. Naeun was quite shocked with what she heard. “How could you­—”

 

“Well , your name tag said it.” He said with a chuckle. Naeun felt so embrassed. Of course he would know her name because of her name tag.

 

“Ah , right. And you’re…” She tried to have a glance of the guy’s name tag. “Kim Myungsoo.” She read his name.

 

“Yeah , that’s my name. Anyway , nice to meet you.” He said to her. Actually he felt weird by himself. He’s usually a person who didn’t have any interests with girls. It’s rare for him to talk to girls who he doesn’t know. He didn’t even know why , but this girl really attracts him. How he wish he could find the reason of this.

 

“Um , right. Well , I need to go. Thanks again for your help.” Naeun quickly stood on her feet with her books. She bowed to him before making her way to her locker which is located at the end of the school corridor. Myungsoo just watched the girl making her way to the locker. Suddenly , he thought of something.

 

“I want to know her more.” He flashed a smile on his face. His eyes never left her sight. In the same time , he hopes that she’ll give him chance to know her.

 

“Girls , sorry for being late!” Naeun apologized to her friends as she reached at their table. She took a seat beside Chorong. Chorong chuckled as she saw her dongsaeng’s state. “Hey , you look so worn out.” Chorong said and passed her a glass of fresh orange juice which looks so tempting. “Oh my god , Chorong-unnie you’re the best!” Naeun quickly swallowed the juice to reduce her thrist. The books really killed her. The others were already have their lunch. Hayoung and Bomi were competing each other in playing an online game. While Namjoo , Yookyung and Eunji were having their chit-chat session together.

 

“I guess I’m gonna get you some food.” Namjoo said while getting up from her seat. “Thank you so much Namjoo-yah , I’m gonna need it so much.” Naeun whined. Her stomach was rumbling like crazy but she didn’t have any strength to get up now. Thank goodness her dongsaeng was kind-hearted enough to get her some food.

 

“Anyway , what’s the story for today?” She mumbled while leaning her head on the table. Damn. She’s so tired. All the girls turned to Eunji. “What?” Eunji asked as she realized that all of them were staring at her except Naeun who’s relaxing herself.

 

“So how’s the progress? About the marriage.” Chorong stated. Eunji chuckled nervously. Actually she still didn’t ready to tell her friends about her decision but.. Alright , maybe it’s the time. Naeun lifted her face and turned to Eunji. She gave her are-you-sure-with-your-decision look and she slightly nodded.

“Alright , I’ll tell you guys. First , let’s wait for Namjoo who’s getting Naeun’s food.” Eunji said. They patiently waited for Namjoo. “Naeun-unnie , here’s your food.” Namjoo passed a plate of spaghetti and a few slice of sandwiches to Naeun. Then she sat at her seat.

 

“Alright.” Eunji took a deep breath. “Well.. I already decided that.. I’m going to proceed with the marriage.” She stated. “WHAT!???” The others except Naeun said in union. “Unnie are you serious that you’re gonna do that?” Namjoo asked , totally shocked with her decision. Chorong’s jaw already dropped as she heard what Eunji said. “Eunji are you sure with this?” Chorong asked for her confirmation. Eunji slightly nodded.

 

“Tsk , I don’t believe that I’m gonna lose my lovely girlfriend so soon!” Bomi said while acting like she’s crying. The others laughed as they watched Bomi’s acting. “You idiot , it’s not like I’m gonna leave you duhh.” Eunji flicked Bomi’s forehead with her fingers. “Ouch , that’s hurt you know!” The girls chuckled happily and have a group hug together.

 

“Unnie , you won’t regret don’t you?” Naeun whispered to Eunji. Eunji gave her famous eye-smile to Naeun. “I’m so sure that I won’t.”

 

“ Yeah , looks like you’re ready to go home now. Urgh , I’ll be alone at home again duhh.” She muttered. “Aww , don’t be sad. Anyway thanks for letting me to stay.”

 

“Unnie , so do you already know who’s your husband?” Hayoung asked in unison. Eunji gulped her own saliva as she heard her. Oh my god , she just forgot that she doesn’t even know it. She shook her head. The girls almost freaked out.

 

“But you guys don’t have to worry. I’ll ask my mum about that. Besides , the family member of my so-called-future-husband actually just transferred here. I think.”

 

“Yeah , he’s in the same class with us. His name is Kim Myungsoo. But we don’t really sure yet about that. It’s just our guessing.” Bomi said. Naeun brows flashed as she heard the name. Kim Myungsoo? It was the guy’s name if she is not mistaken. The guy who she met at the teacher’s office and bumped to her just now. Wow , somehow she feels like it was a fate. In the other hand , without the girls realize a pair of eyes were watching them. He’s grinning to ear.

 

“Looks like I don’t have to worry about it. She’ll be a good match for hyung. It will be easy for me to get close with that girl if Jung Eunji is married to Kim Sunggyu.” He smirked.

 

OMG guys sorry for making you guys wait too long! Sobs I hope you guys will keep reading this haha omg I'm sorry again ;_;