10

What Life Is All About

It feels like his heart just stopped beating. His legs trembles so badly as he dare himself to look at the angel in front of him. Like seriously, he barely can breathe. “How come she looks so beautiful in that?” He thought in his mind.

          “Agasshi! You look so beautiful!” A girl worker praised Eunji as she saw her in the gown. Eunji quickly turned to Sunggyu, wanting to see his respond.

          “Do I look bad?” She asked as she realized that the guy in front of her couldn’t even stop looking at her. Sunggyu quickly woke up from his dream. His heart beats so fast, like it would explode at any time.

          “Uhh… No. Not at all. You look beautiful,” He commented nervously. Eunji drew a heartwarming smile as she heard his comments. Wow, it’s her first time. And not to mention the awkwardness that she felt when she had to show herself in her wedding gown to Sunggyu. It was embarrassing at first but as Sunggyu praised her, she felt happy.

          “Thanks,” She muttered as she walked towards him. Sunggyu couldn’t even say anything. His eyes keep looking at Eunji. She’s definitely an angel. How couldn’t she be? The white gown fit her perfectly as if it is made for her. He couldn’t imagine meeting her at the altar in that white gown. She looks glamourous.

          “Sunggyu?” Eunji called his name as he kept looking at her. Her cheeks were already burnt up and it seems like she failed to hide it. Sunggyu blinked a few times, slowly coughing to brush away his embarrassment. “Gosh, Kim Sunggyu. Why are you acting like this?” He said to himself, strictly reminding himself to behave well.

          “Sunggyu, it’s your turn now.” Sunggyu quickly got up from his seat. He walked through the dressing room with a nervous heart. He kept thinking, “What if I look bad in front of her?”. Sunggyu couldn’t even think right. He took the tuxedo along with him into the room. “Wow. This is amazing,” The words escaped from his mouth as he felt the material of the tux. It was made by the finest material ever. He quickly changed his corporate attire into his wedding attire.

          He gasped as he take a look of himself in the mirror. He looks different. Definitely different. It feels like as if the reflection of the mirror is not him. Slowly, he pushed his hair up a bit which made he looked more handsome. With a great confidence in himself, he stepped out from the dressing room. Greeting his angel in his wedding attire. “I hope she will like it,”

          “How do I look?” He greeted Eunji who is too busy looking at the sample books. As she lifted her head, she was completely stunned. “Did I just met a prince today?” She thought to herself. The guy looks more handsome than before when he styled his hair like that. It’s like the first time.

          “You look great in it, Sunggyu-sshi.” She shyly complimented him. Sunggyu finally can bring himself to smile as he heard the girl’s compliment. Totally glad that the girl like it. He made his steps towards Eunji, slowly handed out his hand. Eunji looked at him confusedly.

          “May I?” He said, pleadingly looking at the girl’s crimson eyes. Eunji drew a grin, gladly accepted it. Sunggyu is absolutely happy as he got to hold her hand in his. Carefully, he leaded her to a big mirror. Both of them couldn’t help themselves but smile as they saw their reflection in the mirror. They looked as if they were the happiest couple ever in the Earth. “I can’t believe that it would be this fast,” Eunji said, her tears rolled over her cheeks. Sunggyu took a glance of her, suddenly feeling a thug in his heart.

          “Eunji….” He called her name with a soft tone as he slowly pat her shoulder, hoping that it would calm her a bit. Eunji quickly wiped off her tears. She shouldn’t be crying. She should be happy that she will be getting married soon. There’s no reason to be sad at all. She already made the decision by herself. And she won’t regret it.

          “Please, don’t cry again. Okay?” Sunggyu said pleadingly. Eunji slightly nodded her head, trying to smile so that the guy won’t feel guilty. It’s his fault though that all of this happened. “I won’t.” She said, looking at his pair of small eyes. Sunggyu quickly brought Eunji to have a seat. They should at least have a talk about the marriage.

          Sunggyu cleared his throat, looking at the girl beside him. She still looks beautiful even she cried just now. What an angel she is. “I want to ask you a question,” Sunggyu stated, his voice sounds serious. Eunji looked up, she stared at him with a calm smile plastered on her face. “Go on,”

          Sunggyu took a deep breath. He should at least try to understand the girl’s feelings. He didn’t want she felt regret because of the marriage. “Are sure that you will carry on with this marriage?”

          Eunji clasped her lips when she heard Sunggyu’s question. She doesn’t even expect that Sunggyu would even asked her this kinda sort of question. She let out a sigh, trying to think of an answer. Sunggyu in the other hand is hoping for a positive answer from her.

          “Actually…. It’s hard for me to agree. Of course I won’t agree because I’m just a high schooler, for God’s sake and I’m still not ready to carry the responsibility of a wife.”

          “But then, it was you,” She continued. Sunggyu raised his brows as he heard her. “What do you mean by me?” He literally asked as he was confused. Eunji nervously played with her fingers as big embarrassment would cover herself after she answer his question.

          “I know that we don’t really know each other well but…. I have a feeling that you can take care of me well. And I understand how important the marriage is for our family. That’s why I decided to go on with it,” She answered, staring at him with a heartwarming feeling in her heart. Sunggyu drew a thin smile on his lips, totally satisfied with the girl’s answer just now. She made him feels more confident with himself.

          “I’m glad,then.” He said while smiling. Both of them looks so happy and looks like they are more confident with their marriage. It may would be an arranged marriage but they will try hard to make it as if it is a real marriage. Thinking of them marriage, Sunggyu suddenly let out a soft chuckle. Eunji glanced at him, “What?”

          Sunggyu smiled. “You know what.. I think I’m going to like the marriage,” He said with a sweet smile on his face. He reached out for Eunji’s hands and slowly squeezed them which caused Eunji blushed a bit.

“Yeah, me too.”

           “Don’t you realized something about Myungsoo?” Hoya said frankly as the three of them were slacking out themselves at the living room. They just finished with their soccer practice at the school and totally worn out.

           “Realized what?” Woohyun asked with a  curious tone. He threw himself on the comfy sofa, his back hurts so much since he practiced so much. “Yeah, what is it?” Sungyeol also asked.

           “Are you serious that you don’t even realized it?” Hoya said shockingly without even revealing the answer which made Woohyun and Sungyeol felt annoyed. Swiftly, Woohyun reached out a cushion and threw it towards Hoya.

            “Hey! What’s that for?” Hoya whined as he protect himself from the cushion. Woohyun let out a heavy breath. “Damn you, just tell us what is it!” Sungyeol said in an unpatient tone. Hoya finally gave in.

            “Alright,” He stated. Woohyun fixed his position into a more comfortable position while looking at Hoya. Frequently waiting for what he’s going to say.

            “Do still you remember the camera that you gave him during his 15th birthday?” Woohyun nodded slightly. “Of course I would. I’m the one who gave it to him,”

            “The one that you give him? Is it….. that ‘camera’?” Sungyeol asked for confirmation. Woohyun nodded while mouthing a ‘yeah’.

            “So…. What’s wrong with it?”

            Hoya slowly crawled neared to them. “You know what…” He whispered. Sungyeol and Woohyun were totally having their focus in what Hoya’s going to say.

            “I don’t know if you guys don’t realize it, but… Myungsoo already brought the camera to the school for two days,” Both of them were totally jaw dropped as they heard Hoya’s words. Myungsoo? For God’sake?

            “Are you serious? Oh my god, I couldn’t even believe it.” Woohyun expressed his unbelieveable feelings. “My Myungsoo is finally a grown up!” Woohyun said while faking a cry which earned a smack from Hoya. “Jeez, don’t you dare to act like that in front of me.” He warned as he hates it when Woohyun showed his cheesy acts in front of himself.

            “Oh, whatever. Back to the topic. Well, who is the lucky girl?” Sungyeol said, ditching off the argument between his two friends. Hoya brought his hand to his chin, having an expression like a detective.

            “Well… I don’t know. I couldn’t track the girl yet but I guess that he’s totally into someone right now. Don’t you think so?” Hoya stated his observation. It’s true, Myungsoo changed a lot lately. He manages to act usual in front of other people and ditch off his cold personality.

           “Man, I need to know who’s the girl,” Woohyun said which earned death stares from the other two guys. Woohyun rolled his eyes.

           “Oh, come on! It’s not that I’m going to seduce the girl with my cassanova skills. Of course I won’t!” Both of the laughed loudly as Woohyun showed them his attempt.

           “Nah, I know that you won’t. You should just focus on your girl,” Sungyeol said jokingly which caused Woohyun to threw him a death glare.

           “Don’t you dare to say anything about it, Yeol.” Woohyun warned. Sungyeol held up both of his hand, finally decide to stop.

           “But seriously, that girl is amazing you know. She even know how to tame Nam Woohyun. Wow, I’m totally impressed.” Hoya suddenly said which caused Woohyun felt totally shocked. How did Hoya knew about it too? Suddenly his mind clicked. He slowly turned to Sungyeol’s spot. Shockingly, Sungyeol wasn’t there. Woohyun quickly stood up from his place, getting his fist ready to throw it on someone.

          “FOR GOD’S SAKE LEE SUNGYEOL, YOU’RE DEAD!” Woohyun shouted as he ran off the living room, chasing the choding who just revealed his secret. Hoya in the other hand kept shooking his head while watching the childish acts of his two friends.

          Naeun observed all the pictures. It’s not that she’s praising herself but the pictures really turns beautiful. She couldn’t even believe that the person in the pictures is her. She drew a smile as she flashback;

         “Have you got it?” Naeun put her book as she raised her brows. She didn’t even understand what the guy just said. “Got what?” She asked, curious of what the guy was talking to. Myungsoo let out his heavy breath. Looks like she didn’t got it yet.

        “Nothing,” He said shortly which caused the girl turned more curious than ever. The guy opened his sling bag, finding for something. Naeun tried to focus back on her book. She have to read since she’ll be going to have a test after this. Suddenly…

        ‘Click!’

        A flash of white light hit her face. Of course she would know who’s the one who did it. She lazily turned towards the guy, putting her book away.

      “Myungsoo…” She muttered his name under her breath while making an unsatisfied face. Instead, the guy would just gave her his heartwarming smile and mouth his ‘sorry’ which made her couldn’t stay mad too long. Like seriously, she just known him for not too long but she can adapt it.

     “I already said it last time, right?” She said. The guy flashed a playful smile, not even care with what the girl just said. Naeun scoffed. “Aish, this guy! So stuborn..” She mumbled as she try to read her book again.

    ‘Click!’

    She finally gave up. She put her book down and threw a glare at the camera’s owner. Myungsoo finally stopped as he saw that. “Fine, that’s the last one,” He said as he stuff his camera carefully in his sling bag again. “Great, finally!” Naeun said, totally relieved. She felt like as if she had a stalker who kept taking her pictures whenever she goes.

   “Well… It’s only for today.” Myungsoo said with a smirk on his face. With that he walked away with a satisfied feeling. Seems like there’s so many pictures that he will add in his collections.

 

    Well, she just found the pictures when the maids informed her that there’s something in the postbox and have her name on it. Like seriously, when did Myungsoo send it? Naeun couldn’t even stopped herself from smiling when she thought about it. Gosh, this is crazy! She’s not in love isn’t she? Yeah, she’s definitely not. They barely knew each other but they can get along well. She doesn’t even know much about him. All she knows is he is Kim Myungsoo, one of the heirs of Kim Corporation and he is…. Her personal photographer.