Jealousy

I Was Lost And Then You Found Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                   “What did you just say?,” Joonmyeon replied, a little too menacingly for Luhan’s taste.

              “Nothing,” Luhan replied with a smirk. He knew Joonmyeon had heard what he said, and he noticed that the angel-looking man standing in front of him was trying to hide how annoyed he was. He laughed to himself. So there really is something fishy going on in here. Teehee. My bad, I guess I’ll take this opportunity to have fun.

                “Anyway, I want to start on this tour you’ve promised me and Yixing right away, so I guess it’s time for Eunhye and us to get going,” he added.

                “Huh, wait. No. I changed my mind, I’m accompanying you guys. She’s still new to this, I don’t want her to spoil things for you two,” Joonmyeon responded, a little too quickly.

                “No need to do that, Joonmyeon. I trust her, you two Xing right?” Luhan said sounding quite amused at how the situation had quickly changed. He looked to his friend and saw him nod. “See? I guess everything’s set-“ Luhan was saying when they heard someone knocking.

                Knock. Knock. Knock.

                The four people in the room turned their heads to the sound of the door opening. “Hyung? Oh I didn’t know you had company. Annyeong haseyo, I’m Kim Jongdae, Joonmyeon’s cousin. Anyway, Uncle is looking for you. Please go to the meeting now,”  Jongdae said. He then quickly bowed and closed the door.

                “See Joonmyeon-sshi? Eunhye can take care of touring us. Go to the meeting, you don’t want to make your father wait, right?” Luhan.

                “Yes, I’m afraid you’re right,” Joonmyeon tried to respond calmly. He was so pissed right now, and he couldn’t even grasp why exactly.

                Luhan smirked, clearly seeing how annoyed the man was. But he had to give him credit for trying to keep it in. At least Eunhye and Yixing didn’t seem to notice at all.

                “So I guess I’ll be going ahead,” Joonmyeon said to the two men and bowed. “Eunhye, follow me,” he snapped at his assistant.

                “Ahh, yes sir,” she responded. She turned to the guests and said, “Please make yourselves comfortable. I’ll be back in a short while and then we can start the tour.” She bowed and quietly followed her boss. She closed the door behind her, leaving the two men alone.

                “Lu, what in the world are you planning this time around?” Luhan heard his friend ask him.

                “Me? Xing, I’m innocent. What are you implying?” he responded.

                “Lu, I know you’re up to something. You wouldn’t be smirking like that if you weren’t plotting something in that twisted mind of yours,” Yixing responded calmly.

                “Xing, just let me have fun, okay? She’s the girl I told you I was looking for. I want to save her from this cruel world. She doesn’t belong here Xing. She’s fragile, and she needs to be treated well. That Joonmyeon clearly has something evil planned for her. You do know how he hates her right?” Luhan tried to reason out to him.

                “I know, but it seemed like he genuinely cares for her somehow this time. Joonmyeon isn’t the type to change his plans just like that for anyone,” Yixing responded.

                “So you noticed it as well? He was clearly pissed as hell when I mentioned she was my first love Xing,” Luhan said and laughed. “I need to know what’s changed or I’ll steal her away from him,” he seriously told Yixing.

                “Do you still love her?” he asked Luhan while looking into the man’s eyes to see if he was telling the truth or not.

               

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter