The Confession

I Was Lost And Then You Found Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                She smiled at him and started eating. Luhan was taken aback by that smile. A few minutes ago, she was bawling like a baby and now, she was smiling at him. He was mesmerized at how beautiful she was, especially as her eyes twinkled as she smiled. He forgot about his hunger and the sumptuous feast that was spread before him. He just simply stared at her.

 

                Eunhye noticed that she was the only one enjoying the food. She looked up and saw him staring at her.

 

                “Luhan-sshi? Is there something on my face? Why are you staring at me?” she said as she tried to feel if any food had been stuck somewhere.

 

                “Ani. I just realized you look so beautiful tonight Eun, even after you ran, then cried your eyes out. You really are very beautiful,” he replied.

 

                “Tha- Thank you, I guess,” she responded. Eunhye felt her cheeks reddening as she didn’t expect him to be suddenly saying these things to her. 

 

                He then laughed and shook his head, causing Eunhye to wonder why he was acting so weird tonight. Sure he was normally clingy and was born a smooth talker. The skinship between them seemed like nothing as well, since they basically grew up together. But looking around her, Eunhye noticed that Luhan had really planned something big tonight, and she wondered what it was.

 

                “Luhan-sshi, the food is really good,” she said, trying to start the conversation as the atmosphere had suddenly been awkward.

 

                “Yes, I ordered the things you like,” he responded.

 

                “I noticed, thank you. But Luhan-sshi, why did you ask me to meet you here tonight?” she asked him.

 

                Luhan was not prepared that she’ll suddenly ask the question while they were eating. The food he was chewing went down the wrong way and he started coughing and gagging in front of her.

 

                “Hey! Are you okay?” Eunhye said as she stood up and walked towards him to hand him a glass of water and pat his back.

 

                “Yeah, sorry about that,” he replied when he recovered.

 

                “Eun, I asked you to meet me tonight because I wanted to tell you something really important,” he said. He looked at her and saw the wonder in her eyes at what he was about to reveal. Tonight was his d-day, if he succeeded then he’ll be the happiest man on earth but if he didn’t then he sure prayed that things wouldn’t be so awkward afterwards.

 

                “What is it, Luhan-sshi?” she asked.

 

                “First, please drop the formalities. We’ve known each other for so long Eun, just call me Luhan oppa,” he told her.

 

                “But-,” she was saying when she saw that he meant what he said, and he was looking at her with those doe-shaped eyes she could never say no to.

 

                “Alright, op-pa,” she whispered.

 

                “Yaaaay! Finally!” he said. “Now I’ve accomplished that, there’s only one thing left to do,” he said. Then he signaled the band to start playing and he started to sing.

 

XOXO XOXO XOXO 

yeah

 

An X is for a soft kiss

An O is for a circled hug

Maybe you already know

 

When I fall asleep as I think of you

I open my arms and into my warm embrace

I XOXO you, hold you in my arms

XOXO

As much as I was nervous and earnest

My lips almost touch yours

I XOXO you,

every day in my dreams

XOXO

 

I want you, XO, I only have you

I only have you, I only have you

For you XO, accept me

Accept me, accept me

 

You’re dazzling, you’re in front of me

The moon shines in your half-closed and lovable eyes.

 I want to tell you that this is the

beginning like whoa, let’s go

 

Give me XOXO L.O.V.E

You’re my XOXO L.O.V.E

Yeah baby, oh XOXO oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter