A Warning

I Was Lost And Then You Found Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “Good morning Mr. Kim. Please take a seat,” Jongdae greeted a man who surprisingly looked good even at his age. So good genes really do run in that family, Jongdae thought to himself as he mentally compared the man to Eunhye. He saw that the man was accompanied by a beautiful and y assistant who followed him into the room as well.

 

                “I was told that you would be meeting me instead. You’re just the nephew right?” the man blatantly asked him as he took a seat opposite Jongdae.

 

                Eunji, Jongdae’s secretary quietly gasped at the man’s insolence but Jongdae smiled at her and looked back at the man sitting infront of him.

 

                “Yes, Mr. Kim’s nephew at your service. I’m Kim Jongdae, and I regret to inform you that Joonmyeon-sshi had a sudden important thing to attend to,” Jongdae smiled as he told the man.

 

                “What’s more important than me? Aisht. Kids these days taking over the adult world so early just don’t know what should be their priorities. Anyway, since I’ve already wasted my time coming here, let’s get down to business then,” the man told him.

 

                “Alright, let’s get started then,” Jongdae replied. He nodded at Eunji who started to take down notes.

 

                The two talked for a while, about the business deals that their companies had, including the plans to build the new resort they’ll be opening next year exclusively for the elite. Then the man finally told him his real intentions.

 

                “Since Mr. Kim is not here personally, you will just have to tell him for me. I wanted to further strengthen the bonds between our companies,” the man told Jongdae.

 

                “Our companies have been partners for years, sir. I think our bonds are tight and have been firmly founded. So what more would you want?” Jongdae asked him.

 

                “We could achieve so much more Jongdae-sshi. No one should stop wanting and dreaming. Well, the agreement between my niece and Mr. Kim’s son has been cancelled years back. My daughter’s turning twenty-three next month, and I wanted the two to get married. Knowing how close Mr. Kim had been with my deceased younger twin, I wanted our families to be knitted closer,” he replied.

 

                “Ahh. I guess I’ll have to inform Uncle about this. But I don’t think Joonmyeon is the type to agree on adults meddling with his personal affairs,” Jongdae responded.

 

                “Hmm. So I’ve heard. But then, he’d be taking over the company soon, right? A marriage deal between our companies could solidify his position in the industry. Joonmyeon is still young, and most investors wouldn’t be so trusting. But with the proper support, Kim industries would flourish more,” the man explained.

 

                “Alright, I’ll tell Uncle about it,” Jongdae replied.

 

                “Yes. Just do that. Tell him to consider about my proposal, we wouldn’t want the world to know about Joonmyeon’s dark past, would we?” the man said as he smirked at the younger, causing Jongdae to flinch at his implications and pale a little.

                

                Then he added, “Oh right. Tell Mr. Kim not to meddle in my affairs as well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter