Confused

I Was Lost And Then You Found Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days after she met Suho…

 

                Aisht! What in the world do I do? Eunhye was simply lost in her thoughts as she stared at the computer screen. She still couldn’t fully grasp the situation she was in. Technically her boss did just tell her he likes her right? And deep down, she knows she’ll do anything for him, because she still has these lingering feelings for him. He’s a vile man Eunhye and you know that! Even though you’ve seen that “good” side, have you forgotten what Joonmyeon did? You have Luhan with you! Why do you still care about him? No! But the way Suho looked at me, and that kiss, it felt right. Aisht. What the hell should I do? I wish he’d come back soon. I don’t know where to find him. I need to know how Joonmyeon feels about me, not just Suho-sshi’s side…

 

                “Eunhye-sshi? Are you alright?” a concerned voice pierced through her thoughts snapping her out of that mess.

 

                “Huh? Ah! Omo! Eunji-unnie! Mianhae. Did you need anything?” she asked, as she smiled apologetically at the pretty lady standing in front of her desk.

 

                “Nah… I was just asking you to go with us for lunch, but it seems you’re really busy. Is there something that’s bothering you?” Eunji smiled at her and was wondering why the girl was lost in her thoughts.

 

                “Huh? Ani! Come on, let’s go! Sorry to keep you waiting,” Eunhye quickly replied as she grabbed her purse as she stood up. She immediately walked towards Eunji and grabbed her arm, dragging her to the elevator.

 

                “Woah! Someone’s really hungry,” a girl remarked as they walked quickly towards the elevator.

 

                “I know right, Minah,” Eunji remarked as she stood and caught her breathe. Eunhye was simply walking too fast for the poor girl’s legs in high heels to cope up with.

 

                “Oops! Mian~” Eunhye remarked as she stopped and stood still.

 

                “It’s alright Eun. Just let me catch my breath okay?” Eunji requested.

 

                “Ooh! The elevator’s here, come quick Eunji!” Minah squealed.

 

                “Hold that door for me!” Eunji shouted as the elevator doors were closing.

 

                “Come on unnie!” Eunhye prodded the girl.

 

                “Wooh! I made it in time,” Eunji remarked as she squeezed herself in as the doors closed.

 

                They made their way to the cafeteria and upon finding a table, Minah and Eunhye sat down while Eunji went off to buy something. The two opened their lunch and talked about random stuff, waiting for Eunji so that they could eat together.

 

                “Hey! You’re getting better Eunhye-sshi,” Minah remarked as she saw how tasty the food inside Eunhye’s lunchbox looked.

 

                “Thanks unnie! I just followed your tips and decided to try them on that recipe I found online,” she shyly replied.

 

                “Hey! That really looks yummy!” Eunji suddenly commented as she sat beside Eunhye and grabbed some meat off her lunchbox and tasted it.

 

                “Jung Eunji!” Minah said in a warning tone, “Leave Eunhye’s food alone! Can’t you see how skinny the poor girl is? She needs some fattening up.”

 

                “It’s okay unnie!” Eunhye tried reassuring them as she smiled at Eunji and signaled her to get more.

 

                “See? She’s okay with it! Besides,” Eunji said in victory, “it really tastes good! You should try it Minah! Say aaaaaah~”

 

                “What? Umf” Minah was helpless as Eunji just shoved the food in , laughing at her friend who was not expecting that. Eunhye found the whole thing cute and just happily smiled at the two.

 

                “Are you alright Minah unnie?” Eunhye asked with concern.

 

                “Yeah! Yah! Daebak! Eunhye, you really cook well! I didn’t expect this from someone who probably never cooked in her whole life!” she replied as she smiled affectionately at the girl. Then turning her head to her other friend, she changed persona and reprimanded the culprit who tried to shut her up with food, “YAH! JUNG EUNJI! WHAT IN THE WORLD! WHAT IF I CHOKED? THANK EUNHYE THAT IT REALLY TASTED SO GOOD AND I’VE DECIDED TO LET THIS GO! BUT NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!!! DO YOU HEAR ME???”   

 

                “Yes…” Eunji replied, looking dejected. “Psssh! Overreacting as usual. We were just having fun,” she murmured to herself.

 

                Minah suddenly hit her, “Yah! I heard that! I could’ve choked you know.”

 

                “Yah! That hurt!” Eunji whined as she rubbed her arm.

 

                Ignoring her complaints Minah turned to Eunhye, “So… Do you really not know where that boss of yours might be?”

 

                “Yes unnie, he… uhh,” Eunhye hesitated, she disliked lying to people but she had to, “Just vanished like that.”  Focusing her attention on her lunch, she decided to ignore the looks that the girls were exchanging.

 

                Sensing the awkward atmosphere Eunji intervened and changed the topic, “Hey! Eunhye, who do you think is the most handsome guy in our company? You’ve been here for a few months now right? So any crushes? Tao-sshi from the accounting department’s really cute. Oooh! And I heard that Kyungsoo-sshi’s from PR’s a good cook and he’s well-mannered.”

 

                “Uhh…,” she replied, not knowing whether she should reveal that she has a boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter