Five Years Ago

I Was Lost And Then You Found Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

 

                Five years ago, when Luhan was graduating from middle school and EunHye just a year behind him, he asked her to meet him here. They were sitting now at the same spot, just like that night years back. Their families had been acquaintances for so long that the two were allowed to meet up whenever they wanted to, given that the bodyguards were always around.

 

                Luhan had prepared a special dinner for them that night. He wore the outfit he himself handpicked from the Spring Collection of various designers fresh from the New York Fashion Week. He ordered a bouwuet of pale pink-colored roses and white lilies, just like how she liked it. He even bought her a silver necklace with a star-shaped pendant which he thought he’d be able to hang around her neck once she agreed officially to be his girlfriend. He had planned this event for months, making sure that everything was perfect, that there’d be no reason for her to turn him down.

 

                Everything was set. All he had to do was to patiently wait for her to arrive. He had already instructed the waiters beforehand to blindfold her and lead her to the mini garden where he would be waiting, along with the band he’s hired ready to play the song he’ll be singing when she enters that door.

 

                Fifteen minutes past their meeting time though, EunHye was still nowhere in sight. Luhan sighed still sitting on the chair and started playing with the pendant. He couldn’t keep still, as the minutes passed, he was getting more anxious. She was never the type to be late. So where was she?

 

                Had I done anything wrong? Aigoo! I reminded her that we had to meet tonight! I even asked permission from her parents for this, and she doesn’t show up? Eun! Where in the world are you?

 

                After an hour of waiting, as the food had gotten cold, the musicians were bored as hell, and even the blindfold had been retrieved from the waiters, EunHye appeared, visibly panting.

                

                Luhan was taken aback, he didn’t know if he was supposed to be happy or angry at this point in time. He called her phone so many times and yet all his calls were left unanswered. He was about to go home as his bodyguards had informed him that it was getting late and she probably wasn’t coming anymore. He was about to give up. And now, there she was, face flushed with beads of sweat on her forehead, standing in front of him.

                

                “Eun,” Luhan was saying when she cut him and apologized, “I’m sorry Luhan-sshi. The traffic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter