A Change of Plans

I Was Lost And Then You Found Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Yixing wanted to go after Joonmyeon but realized he couldn’t since he had no car with him at the moment and he couldn’t see a cab anywhere. He knew Joonmyeon was intoxicated, and the man was driving faster than he should be. Oh dear Lord, please don’t let him get into an accident! Why in the world did he suddenly just leave like that? What did he see there? Just when I thought I came here to stop a fight, no fight ensued. But he looked so broken. I must know why.

 

                Yixing tried to call Joonmyeon’s phone but his calls went unanswered. He was starting to worry. He was pacing back and forth at the entrance of the famous restaurant as he waited for a cab when Luhan and Eunhye went out and were obviously astonished to see him there.

 

                “Xing? What are you doing here?” Luhan asked his friend.

 

                “Oh, Luhan! Ms. Park,” he greeted them and acted like he didn’t expect to see them there. Then he says, “Nothing, I was planning to eat something good and I knew this place wouldn’t disappoint me.” He kept on calling Joonmyeon but everything went to voicemail. Though he was focused on contacting him, Yixing didn’t fail to notice that Luhan was holding her hand and the two really looked happy tonight, most especially Luhan who was grinning widely.

 

                “Ahh. Well it really won’t! They serve all types of cuisines here Xing,” Luhan replied. He was smiling brightly and Yixing was torn as to whether he should be happy for him or not. He just stared at his friend, then at Eunhye who promptly removed her hand from Luhan’s grasp.

 

                “Yes, I know. Anyway, how did your catching up go?” he asked the two.

 

                “It went really well Xing. It went so much better than expected. You see, Eunhye here and I are officially dating!” Luhan excitedly told him.

 

                “Luhan-sshi! I told you to keep it a secret! It’s embarrassing, besides, I don’t think the society would appreciate you relating with me- someone who’s fallen from grace,” she reminds him.

 

                “Sheesh Eun, it’s alright. It’s just Xing! We can trust him. Xing and I go from way back, right Xing?” Luhan said as he tried to reassure his girlfriend that things will be alright. He smiles at her as he grabs her hand and intertwines it with his. With his other hand, he pats her head softly as he smiles reassuringly at her.

 

                “Yes, he’s right. I’m happy for the two of you,” Yixing replies as he tries to smile at them. Then he sees the cab he’s called and bids them goodbye. “I’m afraid my ride’s here. Good night Lu. Good night Ms. Park,” he says to them.

 

                “Good night Mr. Zhang,” Eunhye responds.  

 

                “Xing, where are you going? I thought you were planning to eat here?” Luhan asks him.

 

                “I’m afraid I can’t. I’m going back to the hotel, I remembered something important that I have to do,” he explains. Then he got in the cab and instructs the driver to go to the hotel. As he sat at the back of the cab, he places the puzzle pieces together and figures out why Joonmyeon left in that state. He probably heard everything. Joonmyeon, where are you? Don’t do anything stupid. Yixing pleads, but he knew that Joonmyeon’s bodyguards would keep a close eye on him and will prevent anything bad from happening to him which was why he decided to go home and sleep.

 

 

The next day

 

                Yixing and Luhan came to the office to talk with Joonmyeon about how the tour had gone. They came early as they knew Joonmyeon was a busy man, especially with him taking over the business soon. They entered the building and were escorted to his office. They saw Eunhye at her desk and she immediately stood up to meet them.

 

                “Good morning Mr. Han, Mr. Zhang,” she greets them. She smiles at them and wonders what brought them here this early. As far as she knows, her boss didn’t have any appointments today.

 

                “Good morning Eun,” Luhan responds. Then he takes a hold of her right hand and lifts it to his mouth as he places a gentle kiss on top of it.

 

              Eunhye blushes at the contact and immediately retracts her hand. She regains her composure and chooses to ignore Luhan’s antics. She turns to Yixing and asks what brought them here today.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter