A Sudden Proposal

I Was Lost And Then You Found Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAT? NO!” she vehemently refused.

She looked at him, eyes wide open in shock at what he had suggested.

 

It was absurd! No one just decided to get married like that! She often dreamt of a romantic proposal but that was just, off. She did like him, but that had been a long time ago. She hasn’t even thought of him in a long time, until he showed up at the office today!

 

She can’t possibly vow to love him andspend the rest of her life without being fully in love with him. She can’t marry someone just to be rescued from her current circumstances. She was not her parents’ daughter if she did something as horrible as that. It was wrong to use someone for you own gain. Absolutely wrong!

 

“Why not?” he asked her. He looked at her completely shocked as well as to why she’d refuse him. He thought she loved him. Then was it wrong if they decided to act on it? Like now?

 

“I love you, and you love me, right? And by doing this, you can go back to school and study Eun. You’ll never have to worry about money ever again. You don’t have to go to work and be treated like by your boss. I know he’s torturing you Eun, he is my bestfriend and as far as you’re concerned, you’re on his hate list or something,” he told her.

 

“No, he’s-“ she wanted to say something to defend Joonmyeon but he stopped her from doing so.

 

“By marrying me Eun, you can live the life you’ve always enjoyed before all this happened. And, I promise to work hard to get back everything your Uncle stole,” he tried to reason with her.

 

“ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? We haven’t met in five long years, Luhan-sshi. And now you want us to suddenly make up and get married? I can’t do this,” she said. She then places the table napkin down on the table and proceeds to grab her purse as she prepares to stand up and leave.

 

“Eunhye, listen to me! Don’t you see that I’m offering you an easy way out? You’ve suffered enough. Let me be here for you this time,” he says as he holds her arm to stop her from running away.

 

“No, this isn’t right,” she says as she tries to twist her arm from his grasp. But he holds her firmly in place and refuses to let her go.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter