Missing

I Was Lost And Then You Found Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weekend soon passed by and Eunhye realized that she missed Luhan. They kept in contact, but it wasn’t enough. Good thing though that Luhan would call her every night without exception, asking her how her day had been, telling her how much he misses being with her, and other sweet things that would have made any other women jealous. Eunhye knew how lucky she was to have Luhan by her side, and she thanked the gods for sending him her way.

 

Eunhye went back to work as usual, waking up early, cooking food for herself, and attending to the pile of work on her desk. She was too engrossed to notice that her boss hasn’t arrived yet, even though it was already noon. When it was finally lunch break, she took out her lunch and ate it at her desk. Minutes passed and soon her mind drifted off to the times she’d still cook for him. And that was when she realized that she hasn’t seen him in two days.

 

Hmmm. That’s odd, he doesn’t have any business trips scheduled. Where is he? Usually he’d be here before I arrive. And he would have called me into his office for his schedule or any other demands before this hour. Maybe he’s sick? Oh dear, I guess I better check his schedule and email it to him to remind him. She quickly checked her planner and saw that Joonmyeon was supposed to meet with her Uncle tomorrow. Her stomach clenched, and she couldn’t bear the thought of seeing that bastard again. Shoot. What if he sees me here? Maybe I should just stay at home tomorrow? Aigoo. What do I do? Maybe I should ask Luhan about this tonight. Eunhye then proceeded to email the document to Joonmyeon and waited for a response. Soon her break had ended and still she received no reply from him. Aisht! Stop thinking about him Eun, he’s old enough to take care of himself. Maybe he just took some time off! Yeah, that’s right.

 

 

The next day, Eunhye arrived early at the office. She didn’t want to go to work but Luhan said the night before that she couldn’t avoid her relatives forever and that probably they knew she was working at Joonmyeon’s. She paced back and forth as the clock ticked towards the time her Uncle would arrive to meet her boss. However as the hours passed, Joonmyeon was still missing. Eunhye started to get worried and decided to ask Jongdae as to what she should do.

 

She knocked at his door, and entered.

 

“I’m sorry to disturb you Jongdae-sshi. But, do you know where Mr. Kim is? He’s supposed to be meeting with my Uncle today, but he’s still not in his office,” she said to him.

 

“What time would the meeting be?” he asked her. He smiled at her but Eunhye failed to notice how strained his smile was. He even had bags under his eyes. He was stressed, and he knew she’d come to ask him about his cousin soon.

 

“Hmm. In about an hour?” she replied.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter