Stalker

I Was Lost And Then You Found Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                The day had ended, and thankfully Eunhye had successfully avoided that man. She had returned to the office once lunch break had ended. She was about to cross the street since the building was on the other side when he came out, escorted by his guards.

                Eunhye was too shocked to do anything. She just stood still for a few seconds and held her breath. She had almost crossed paths with him if she went back earlier! Then she noticed him looking around before getting into the car!

                Oh no! He’ll see me! She thought and as he was about to see her, a delivery truck had drove past her, efficiently blocking her from sight.

                The man got in and instructed the driver to speed off. He went away without noticing that Eunhye was just a few meters from him, leaving her sighing in relief. She was visibly shaken but she pulled herself together and decided to go back to work.

 

 

                The day soon ended, and Eunhye had finished the pile of work on her desk. Her thoughts drifted as to what she should do tonight.

                Maybe I should call Luhan oppa and tell him about what happened today. Hmm. Yes, that’s a good idea. I miss him.

                She thought as she started to pack her things. She looked around the office and stared at Joonmyeon’s door. She wondered where he was. He really wasn’t the type to vanish like this.

                Poor Jongdae-sshi, he was busy before this happened. Aisht, where in the world could that man be? He still has to explain why he did that back at the staff room. Sheesh, Eun. You just had to think about that again! You have Luhan now, you must forget Joonmyeon-sshi and whatever lingering feelings you might have for that guy. He’s evil. Luhan’s heaven-sent! What more do you want? Aisht! Pabo! I’m going crazy! I need a friend to talk things like these with. I wish I had friends, Eunhye thought as she covered her face with her hands.

 

                “Are you alright, Ms. Park?” Eunhye heard a female voice ask her. She looked up and saw Eunji staring at her with concern in her eyes.

 

                “Ahh! Yes, I’m fine,” she said as she smiled at the lady staring at her.

 

                “I thought something was wrong with you. Anyway, I’m here to ask for Mr. Kim’s schedule. You forgot to send it earlier,” Eunji replied.

 

                “Oh! Oops! I got so busy, it slipped my mind. I’m terribly sorry,” Eunhye said as she quickly scanned her laptop to look for the file.

 

                “It’s alright. No need to rush. By the way, you should call me Unnie! I’m two years older than you right?” Eunji said as she smiled brightly at her.

 

                “Yes. There! I’ve sent it to your email, Unnie,” Eunhye shyly told her.

 

                “Yah! You’re so cute! Don’t be shy. I knew you’d be different from what the rumors are saying! And thankfully, you’re not like that Uncle of yours! Anyway, let’s be friends from now on, alright?” Eunji told her.

 

                “Friends? Yaaay!” Eunhye said as she stood up and hugged Eunji excitedl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter