Feelings

I Was Lost And Then You Found Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Eunhye quickly left the room as soon as he told her to get out. She however at the moment had mixed feelings. Initially she had been so scared and she felt like crying when he snapped at her, obviously annoyed that she had made such a stupid mistake. She was holding her tears but she knew her voice was starting to get shaky as she responded to his queries.

 

           When she handed the lunchbox over to him, she had initially hoped that he’d like it. She really didn’t want to disappoint him. Seeing his reaction though as he opened it immediately told her she should get out of there fast if she wanted to live. She could see his mouth starting to twitch, his eyebrows slowly elevating, and his eyes starting to bore holes through her skin. All hope’s lost, he’s probably going to throw it away now or worse, throw it at me! Oh dear Lord, please don’t allow him to do that, I didn’t bring any spare clothes today. What will the people say if my clothes are stained when I ride the bus home? Eunhye miserably thought to herself.

 

           As he questioned her, she felt her heart beat faster than before. She was initially tired due to lack of sleep yet adrenaline pumped through her veins now and kept her aware and wary of what would come next. She expected the harsh words. He’s right, why in the world did she make his food into such cute shapes? God! Of course he doesn’t look like a 5-year old to her, no 5-year old in existence was that hot and good looking. Eunhye-ah! Pabo! Eunhye quickly shook her head and chastised herself for thinking that her boss was hot, well he was but she shouldn’t think of him that way. Falling in love with this man would be the worst thing she could ever do right now. Things like these would only end with her heart getting broken to pieces. But in the end, she allowed herself to admire him, even from afar, simply aware of the boundary between them and knowing to never, ever crossing over such line.

 

           As she started to bring out an identical lunchbox to the one she handed him she thought back of what had happened earlier. She had expected him to slap her or fire her on the spot but he didn’t do any of those. Thank heavens he decided to eat it! Though I would have gladly rushed off to buy him his lunch if he didn’t want to eat whatever I made, she thought as she sat on her desk and started eating her lunch. It consisted of all the leftovers she’d prepared this morning a.k.a her failed experiment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter