Chapter 9

Memory In Love

Then,he ended the phone call conversation.She curious about what they’ve said through phone.

“Chanyeol,what he said?,”she asked.But he don’t want to answered it.He want happy with his forbidden love first then he will think how to kick her.

“He want me take care of you,”he lied.She just believed it.Then they started talk how much they missing each other.

Next day,Chanyeol going out early from his house.He think he should meet his brother.His brother always helped him before.Its took 2 hours from Seoul to Goyang.His brother named is Do Kyungsoo.He already married with pretty wife from Gwangju,Bae Suji.Since he never visit his brother before Suji give birth then he should meet him now.He knocked the door.

“Chanyeol!!”,Kyungsoo surprised and hugged him for welcoming.

“Honey,look here who is coming,”He called his wife.Then Suji appeared while holding her baby.

“Chanyeol!!”She shocked.Chanyeol suddenly hugged Suji.He know he never treated Suji well before.He thought Suji just want hurt his brother,Kyungsoo.But now they are happy family.

“Suji,what the name of baby?,”He asked.Then Kyungsoo answered it and take the baby from Suji.

“Do Hee Young.Its means joy and prosperity.Honey,make some drinks for us,okay,”Kyungsoo answered.After a few minutes,they just talked about happy things.

“Actually I have big problem…”Suddenly Suji arrived with the drinks.Then she sit beside her husband.

“What the big problem?,”Suji asked.

“I falling in love with my biological sister.I know its forbidden but why I cant have her and always happy just like both of you,”He cried.

“I don’t know that you have sister.Where you found her?,”Kyungsoo curious about it.He know Chanyeol since they still 6 years old.

“Namiseom Island.That time,I don’t know she is my sister,”Chanyeol answered.

“Namiseom Island??Honey,do you remember what I told you before?,”He asked his wife.Suji just nooded.

“Chanyeol,I met my ex girlfriend before at the Island,”He give the photo to Chanyeol.

“Kyungsoo,this is my sister,”Chanyeol shocked.He cant believe it.

“Chanyeol,your brother meet your sister at this Island.They also planned to get married but one guy appeared and blackmail him.He had to break up with her,”Suji explained.

“Is that Baekhyun?,”Chanyeol asked.

“Yeah He is,”Kyungsoo answered.

“He also blackmail me too.He asked me to kick my own sister from my house.I think he do the right things.He don’t want his girlfriend sad.Kyungsoo,how I kick my forbidden love?,”He asked some suggestion.Everyone thinks to solve this love problem.

[What is the solution for this forbidden love problem?]

 

Author's note

Sorry for the short update :(