Chapter 14

Memory In Love

 

 

Actually,Baekhyun not listened it because of he still dreaming about his love,Jieun.Suddenly,Chanyeol move his body and looked at his love.He makes she changed move to his side.

“You still not sleep,oppa?,”Jieun shocked.He not answered it.He suddenly hugged her and whispered to her ears.

“Its not good if you just pity on him.He truly love at you.If we are not siblings,I want you be with him,Can?,”Chanyeol wished.

“But oppa.I don’t love him.I just love you,”she stopped the hug.He know what his love feel towards him but Baekhyun deserved her more than him.He kissed her deeply.

“I love you so much,Jieun.I cant handle my feeling anymore.If I can,I want have happy family with you.Lets running away and get married.We can have a lot of child.Its okay if I get kicked out from my rich family.I will find good works for protect you,”Chanyeol cried.

“Oppa…”She want hugged Chanyeol but Baekhyun put his hand on her waist.She cant moved anymore.They just can holding their hand tightly.They want fight for their love.Next morning,Kyungsoo helped his wife prepared breakfast.Baekhyun wake up first.He want to cry because of he saw Jieun holding Chanyeol’s hand tightly while sleeping.

“Jieun,you seem cant separated from him.Maybe its time for my leaving forever,”he said.He going out from the room but he don’t want disturb marriage couple.He want to look at Hee Young first.He go to the baby’s room.

“Do Hee Young,you are so cute.Your uncle imagine when he will have cute child with his love in future but its useless.I cant have that love anymore,”He cried once again.Hee Young put his hand on Baekhyun’s face.Its look alike Hee Young don’t want his uncle crying.

“Okay hee young,I wont cry,”He said.Kyungsoo heard one voice from his son room.He listened everything what Baekhyun said.

“Baekhyun,don’t cry,”Kyungsoo hugged Baekhyun.Even he hate Baekhyun because the blackmail.He pity towards Baekhyun but he cant do anything because its about love.

“Kyungsoo-ah,I need to go now.Please said to jieun,I will letting her go forever,”Baekhyun leave precious message to Jieun.

“Where you want to go?Forever?,”Kyungsoo asked but Baekhyun immediately leaving the house.The car’s noise make Jieun wake up.She know that sound is from Baekhyun’s car.She meet Kyungsoo at living room.

“Oppa,where is Baekhyun?Where is he want to go?,”Jieun shocked and want to cry.Chanyeol comfort her but its not worked.

“He said he want letting you go forever,”Kyungsoo answered.Jieun know he will do something badly.He even did when they break up before.

“Oppa!! He want to suicide .Help me!!,”Jieun screamed.

“What ??,”Chanyeol and Kyungsoo said in the same time.

 [Can Jieun saved Baekhyun from suicide for this time?What do you think about new poster that i made?]