Chapter 16

Memory In Love

[Listen this song while you read this chapter]

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

I gave up now,her new relationship really made me sad.Their love is too strong.If I die,she will forget me and happy with Chanyeol.She should happy because no one disturb her anymore.

FLASHBACK

I want take her to wedding shop.I wanna see she wear beautiful wedding dress.I really happy that she already become mine.She is the most prettiest girl that I have after my mom.

“Jieun,lets go somewhere.I mean,having a special date,just you and I,”I called her through phone call.She just agree for meet me .I take her from her house and go to the shop.

“What is it?Wedding shop? Are you going to propose me be your wife?,”She shocked.I put my both hand on her head.

“Yeah,I wanna marry you.My mom really want have daughter in law.She likes you so much.Even she always talks to me about you.I feel so much jealous about it,”I pouted.She kissed my pouted.She knows me very well.

“Don’t be so much jealous,my baek.Lets go in,”She holding my hand and go to the shop.

“Can you find very beautiful dress for my future wife?,”I asked to the worker there.

“Sure.Miss,please come with me there,”the worker asked.So I just waiting here,its take a much time for her wear dress.Suddenly the curtain opened up.I cant take away my sight from it.She is too beautiful in wedding dress.

“Omo,you are pretty,my Jieun,”I commented.She turning around with her wedding.Its my turn now,for wear tuxedo.She waiting me.When the curtained opened,I looked at her.Is she accept for marry me?

“My Baek,”She coming towards me.She helping fix my tuxedo.I think its good time for proposing.

“Jieun,would you marry me?Forget your past with him,be with me,always happy together,”I bended with one knee,one rings on my hand.

“Baek,I will,”she answered.We hugged each other,turning around together.I asked the worker to take picture of me and Jieun.I hope our fate will like this forever.I’m so happy that you want to be with me,after you broke up with Kyungsoo.I promise I will never hurt you.

“Baekkie,this picture is really good,we are really match each other,”She said.I nodded as agreement.

 

END FLASHBACK (Still Baekhyun’s POV]

The poison that I bought is a really fast effect.Once I drink it,I will die fast.I go to the place where Jieun and I dated.The place is so beautiful like her but its will be the place where I will die.I drink it and my tears flowing down on cheek.I truly love her but I don’t have any chance now.I will die,Saranghae Lee Jieun.After I drink it,my sight become blurr but I heard someone called my name.I know the voice is really well.Its my love,Jieun.She see how I will die.I want die with her arm.

“Baekkie,don’t die,”She cried.Dont cry my Jieun,I hate seeing you crying.Please be happy with Chanyeol.I will watch you from up there.I will come to your dream every night.So need to cry.I opened my eyes slowly,I trying my best.I put my left hand on her cheek,and wiped her tears.

“Don’t cry,my Jieun,”I said.Suddenly,my voices cant be out.I think its time for me to go.I closed my eyes slowly.

END POV

NO ONE POV

“Why he want to die?,”Chanyeol said.He feel so guilty now.He make someone died.Suji see her close cousin died because of love.She getting mad on Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol!!Why you make my cousin like that?,”She hitting Chanyeol really hard.Kyungsoo comfort her wife but he also cant believe that Baekhyun went like that.

“Stop fighting!!,”Jieun screamed.They shocked.

“Jieun-ah,I can feel like Baekhyun really love you so much.I already forgive him,”Kyungsoo said.

“Yeah Jieun.I agree with all my husband said,”Suji said.Jieun saw something on Baekhyun’s right hand.She take it and opened the paper.Its the wedding photo when they take it before.

“Baekk,you still save this photo,”She cried more and more now.She regret because she don’t give chance to him.This is all her fault.Chanyeol looked at the photo.

“Both of you promised,for marry?,”Chanyeol asked.

[Sorry for all my reader,I made Baekhyun died.Seriously,Im crying when I make this chapter]