Chapter 6

Memory In Love

After that time,Chanyeol keep waiting call and message from his lover but she still don’t send it.He already missed her a lot.Actually he forgot to ask where she lived before.Suddenly he get phone call from his father.

“Appa,can we meet for a while?,”He asked some favor.Then his father just agree to meet him.Its took 2 hour from the island to go his place.He keep look at his hand where the picture flying away from him.

“Jieun,I miss you,”He thought.Finally he arrived at his parent’s house.His family is rich people in the place.So everyone know about them.At first,his father hugged him because its long time not meet his only son.

“Hi my only son,how are you?,”his father asked.He just sighed even though he misses his father so much.He is curious about who is his biological mother.

“I’m great.I just came back from Namiseom Island,”He said.Suddenly his father shocked when heard about the place name.

“Why you go there?”,his father asked again.Now he feel so much curious about his father reaction.

“Appa,why your reaction like that?I met my first love there,Jieun,”He answered.He just tell the truth about his relationship with Jieun.

“First love?Actually I also meet my first love there but…”someone cut his word.Chanyeol’s mother comes and greet her son well.

“Honey,why you talking about our first love to him?He don’t need to know about it,”She said.Actually she and her husband keep secret from him.

“Oh like that appa.Now im tired,I want to rest first.Omma,I miss you so much,”He hugged his ‘mother’.He curious if he hugged his true mother or step mother.

“I miss you too,my son,”She hugged back.After Chanyeol leaves,she immediately take her husband to their room.

“Yah honey,why you talked about your first love?Is he is your son with her?,”She really mad now.

“He went to that place and meet his first love.Her name is Jieun.I think the name same like with my first love name,”He keep guessing.He ignored about his wife madness.

Another place,Baekhyun still accompany his ex girlfriend.He need to pay attention to her since she has nobody now in her life.

“Are you okay?Please smile.I wanna see your beautiful smile,”He holding her both hand.This is his first time seeing Jieun being like this.

“Its not time for smile,”She said.He know Jieun’s mother last request because he is there.He find the album photo and after he found it and show to Jieun.

“Jieun,this is your childhood photo album.See it?,”He give the album.She finally remember the last request.When she opened the first pages,there is one old picture of boy.

“Wait a moment,I saw this picture before,”She thought.This is Chanyeol’s childhood picture.Then she opened the next pages,there are notes.

[NOTES]

My only daughter,I want you go to this place.He is my friend.He can take care of you well.This is his address.I love you my daughter.

“So you wanna go there?,”He asked.Actually he don’t want Jieun  go there because of he heard her mother talked before about this man.Its happened when he still become Jieun’s boyfriend.

“I don’t know.Baekhyun,do you found my bag when im back from Namiseom Island,”She asked.He immediately searching the bad and finally found it and give it to her.

“Here my Jieun,”He smiled.She find the photo and phone.She want call her lover.But Baekhyun take away the photo from her hand.

“So this is your new boyfriend?He look alike nice guy but I’m better than him for you,”He getting mad.

“Yes he is my boyfriend.You just my ex boyfriend.Please go away from me,I will go to that place,”she said.

“If you leaves that house,call me.I will take care of you after that?,”He said.She don’t heard  about it.

[Who is the guy that Jieun’s mother mentioned in the notes?Will she survived in that place?Is she will meet Chanyeol ?]