Chapter 11

Memory In Love

“Jieun,lets go back.I want appa explain all of it to us,”He suggested.But she don’t want go.She want stay here for a while.

“Can we not go now?I worry if I cant meet you later,”she replied with sad voice.Kyungsoo and Suji understand their problem and make decision for letting them stay here one night.

“Jieun,you can stay here for one night.Both of you need to prepared something if all of it are true,”Suji suggested.

“Yeah what my wife said is true.Since in my house have one empty room,both of you can stay there,”Kyungsoo said.Chanyeol really lucky found brother like Kyungsoo.

“Thanks bro,”Chanyeol hugged Kyungsoo.Jieun also hugged Suji.Its will be long day for Chanyeol and Jieun.Actually he don’t want his lover sad after their relationship is over.So he decided to call Baekhyun to come here.

“Hey Baekhyun.Can you come here?Jieun also here too.Dont forget bring the prove together.I will send you the address,”Chanyeol said.

“Okay.I will be there soon,”Baekhyun ended the conversation.She curious who is he talking to

“Oppa,who is you called ?,”She asked.

“Nothing Jieun-shi.If you tired,just go rest,”He answered.Then,she listened him well.Suji is tired so she had to go sleep.Now Kyungsoo take care of his son who not sleep yet.Jieun helped Kyungsoo for take care of child.

“Kyungsoo oppa,how your life when you leave me?,”She asked.Actually after he leave Jieun,his life become bad.He really want to die because of cant get his love,Jieun.That day,Suji saved Kyungsoo from suicide.She changed his life a lot.He begin to love her the most.Jieun still have part in his heart.Jieun is his first love.First love is hard to forget.Everyone agrees about it.

“My life is not good after I leave you..”He want to continue his word but Chanyeol look at him .

“Oppa,you are not finished your sentences.,”She curious.Its seems like he had to lie toward Jieun.

“Nothing forget it.How about you?After I leave you?,”Kyungsoo asked.Chanyeol still heard their conversation.

“After you leave me,Baekhyun keep disturb me.He said you just want playing my heart.You are not truly love me.I cant avoid him because of my mother favor.He keep saying he love me but im not love him.The reason is I cant say it to you.I found my new love until I met Chanyeol at Namiseom Island,”She tell him everything.

“Listen to me,Jieun.If he is your biological brother,forget your love to him.Its forbidden love.If he is not,be with him.I can see both of you really loved each other,”Kyungsoo advised.

“I hope so,oppa.Can I hold your son for awhile?,”She asked.He immediately give his son to Jieun.

“Omo he is so cute,oppa.He take your cuteness.Your squishy cheek.I hope he will not shorter in future,same like you,”She makes a joke.

“Yah Jieun!! I’m not shorter..I know that im cute boy,”He being cute in front Jieun.

“Oppa,lets take selca together with Hee Young,”She suggested.

“Sure.Chanyeol,can you  help us?Take a picture of us,”Kyungsoo asked.He give his phone to Chanyeol.Chanyeol take a picture of them.

“Oppa,can I look at it?,”She asked towards Chanyeol.

“Sure,Jieun”Chanyeol answered.He give it to Jieun.

“Omo oppa..Its so cute,”She mess Hee Young hair.

I know its cute.I will give it to you later,”He fix his son hair back.

“Wait,I still have that pic.The photo that we took in Namiseom Island,”She finding the photo on her phone.

“Here it is,”She show it to Kyungsoo.Chanyeol also want to see it.He walks slowly towards the,just want to see the picture.

 

“Yah you still keep that pic.My hair is so bad there,”He commented on it.

“That’s only picture that I keep,”She laughed.

“Both of you also meet there,”Chanyeol interrupted.Kyungsoo and Jieun look at Chanyeol surprisely.

 

“Yeah we also meet there,”Kyungsoo said.

 

[What will happened next ?I will update it if i have free time.Sorry]