Chapter 21

Memory In Love

“Is your mother own this buildings?,”I asked.She don’t replied anything.Maybe I hurt her feeling by asking this shocked question.

“Lets go some place near here,”She suggested.Since I don’t have anything to do.I just followed her.She holding her camera and take a picture the scenery.

“Are you photographer?,”I asked.Suddenly she turning around and take a picture of me.

“Yes,I’m photographer,”She looked at the picture she took.She laughed and show it to me.

“Your picture is so funny,”she said.I admit it,I’m not handsome guy.

“Sorry Kyungsoo,I just kidding,”She just smiled.She want me be her model.She said I can be model in future.Day by day,my love for her changed.I love her,I admit it.I know she has boyfriend.I don’t know what should I do.Confess or not?

“Kyungsoo-ah,one guy keep disturb me,he said he love me but I don’t love him.Do you remember,the time someone called me and I got mad?,”She asked.While we waiting the sunset,we have chatting.

“Yes I remember.If you don’t love him,just be honest to him,”I advised.Actually I hope they will never back together because she is mine.hahaha..

“1 month,we are here,together.I don’t know why you running away from your home?I don’t want ask about it.Actually the question,I wanna ask,do you have girlfriend?,”She asked.Why she asked me like that?

“ I don’t have but I love someone now,”I answered.Her face changed.Maybe she think I love someone in my hometown.Actually I love the girl beside me now.

“Oh I see,”She replied but not looking at me.I think this time for confess.I secretly go behind her and hugged her.

“I love you Jieun,”I whispered to her left ear.Suddenly the sunset appeared.We’re not moving,we still in that condition.We enjoyed the moment together.

“I thought you love someone in your hometown,”she giggled.My guess is right.

“I just love you.You are my first love.I never experienced love someone beside my parent before.You are the first girl have my heart,”I confessed.Actually im nervous.Her head slowly turn and look at me.She smiled.

“ I love you too,Kyungsoo,”Her cheek become red because of shyness.So,we re loved each other.After that moment,we’re spend time together as couple.

After 1 month,I decided to introduce Jieun to my family.I hope they will approved her.When we already arrived at Seoul,since my family have vacation there.I decided to meet them with Jieun.Suddenly I got one message.Thats unknown number.

“Better you leave Jieun now before your family business ruined”

I don’t know what to do now.I already promise for marry her but my family business also important.I don’t want make my family sad.She hugged me from behind.

“What is it?,”she asked.Its hard to break up with my first love but I had to.

“Jieun-ah,I wanna say something,we had to break up,”my word comes out one by one.She crying a lot.

“Why?You promised for marry me.Remember?,”She curious.I cant answered anything.So I leave her alone.I cried when I leave her like that.

“I’m so sorry,Jieun.But I love you so much,”I thought.One guy hides behind tree.I can see his face clearly.Is that guy who disturb her before?.I decided to go back to see her.That guy with her now.

“Baekkie,he leaves me but he promise to marry me,”She cried.I cant see my love cried.If she cried,I also want to cried.So that guy name is Baekhyun.I searching high building so I can suicide there.

“I don’t want to alive anymore because of I cant marry my Jieun,”my last word before suicide.Suddenly one girl prevent me from suicide.

“Sir,you cant die because of love.You need to move on.She will always be in your heart.Dont be so stupid for suicide,”The girl said.Thats how I met Suji.

[END Kyungsoo’s POV]

“Jieun-ah,can I kiss you for awhile?”Kyungsoo asked.Of course Jieun not answered it because she is fainted.Kyungsoo slowly close with Jieun and kissed her on lips.Luckily his wife not see it but someone see it.Baekhyun see the kiss.Kyungsoo heard car sound noise.”Chanyeol already here,I will go now,bye my Jieun,”Kyungsoo leaves Jieun alone in the room.Chanyeol worried a lot about his wife.

“Kyungsoo-hyung,what happened to Jieun?,”Chanyeol asked.

“She fainted after her action become weird.She talked alone.She ever mention Baekhyun’s name,”Kyungsoo answered.

“Of course she mention Baekhyun’s name.She named our child is Baekhyun,”Chanyeol said.He go to the room and look at his wife.Kyungsoo just followed him.

“Baby,please wake up.I really worry now,”Chanyeol keep kissed his wife hand.Baekhyun look at Kyungsoo.Kyungsoo is changed now.

 

[That’s how DOIU moment.Why Kyungsoo is changed?]This is Facebook Page for EXO DO & IU shipper

Please likes it and support them ^^

https://www.facebook.com/kyungiejieunlover