Chapter 17

Memory In Love

 

Jieun don’t want to say anything.She just want stay beside Baekhyun and crying.

Chanyeol’s POV

Wae..Naega wae? We still don’t know the truth from my father.If its true,Jieun and I are siblings,I will letting you get Jieun.I will advise her for marry you.

“Jieun-ah,lets go now .Take him together .We will go to Seoul now,”I asked.They give shocked reaction to me.Am I did said bad word?

“Why you want go now?,”Jieun said.Maybe they thought that I don’t care about Baekhyun.Of course I care about him.He love my Jieun so much.

“He should meet his mother and funeral there.After that, we should solved our problem,”I explained.Suji and Kyungsoo helps take Baekhyun to my car.

“Kyungsoo hyung,do you want join us go to Seoul?,”I asked.

“I will join you.Baekhyun is my wife’s relatives and also my new friend,”Kyungsoo answered.Its took a few hours for arrived at Seoul.We go to Baekhyun’s house first.

“Omma,Baekkie already gone,”Jieun hugged Baekhyun’s mother.I understand mother’s feeling after the child is gone.

“He is the only son that I have,”Baekhyun’s mother cried.Suji also comfort her aunt.After the funeral finished,Jieun stays one night at Baekhyun’s house.I understand her request because of she is close with Baekhyun’s family

Jieun’s POV

Baekkie,why you go so early now?Your greatest love for me,make me feel guilty.I know this is my fault.I don’t give chances to you.Suddenly,Omma saw me and bring some box to me.

“Why you still not sleep?Its already night,”Omma advised.She still cared about me after I broke up with Baekhyun.

“I cant sleep.I feel guilty because I don’t give any chance to him,”I cried.She hugged me tightly.

“I know,he told me about it,”she said.She take me to Baekhyun’s room.Aha I still remember this room.We’re sleep together.I miss him now.Baekkie,do you know that I miss you.

“I know my Jieun,don’t cry,”Baekhyun replied.He heard my heart’s voice.Dont worry Baekkie,you still here,in my heart.

“Jieun,you can sleep here.Omma need to do something.This is a box that Baekhyun asked me to give to you,”she said.

“Okay omma,”She left the room.Now only I in this room.

Flashback

“I already asked my mother for letting you sleep here,”He said.He never letting my hand go.He worried if some day one guy take my hand away from him.

“Are you sure?,”Im curious.He put his both hand on my cheek.I know he will do it.

“Of course Jieun.My mom loves you a lot.She want us having a baby before we going marriage,”He said.What? Baby? I still not ready about it.

“But Baekkie,I still not ready about it,”I pouted.

“Don’t worry my Jieun,I will take my responsibility on our child soon,”He comforted me by kiss on my lips.That time,we trying to make a baby.I want he happy if im pregnant soon.My mother will happy if I have child with Baekhyun.Its too sad,few day later,I broke up with Baekhyun.I don’t know whether im pregnant or not.

END Flashback

“What if I’m pregnant?Without him beside?Is Chanyeol oppa will hate me?,”I keep guessing it on my mind.Suddenly one voice appeared,disturbing me.

“Check it the box at my closet,”Baekhyun whispered.I really shocked.Is he really with me now and I don’t see him.I immediately go to the closet and searching it.Luckily I found the box.In the box,there are pregnancy test.I wonder when he prepared it.But I curious about something.Let me count how many day,baekhyun and I broke up.I find the paper on his desk and starting write it.

~On my birthday,we broke up. [16 May 2013]

~16 June 2013,I went to the island and meet Chanyeol.

I never fell after it.But its true,I don’t get period for 2 month.Is its really possible that I’m pregnant.I immediately go to toilet and check it.

 

 

Omona!! Im pregnant!!Should I happy or not?Baekkie,im pregnant now with our child.You should happy there.Omma,im so sorry if I make you sad because of it.

“Don’t worry,Omma understand.Its because of love,right?,”My mom whispered.Yah why all people that I loved talked to me now.

“Congrates my Jieun,please take care well,our baby.Be happy with Chanyeol,okay?,”Baekhyun said.You should be here with me.How could you leave this responsibilities to me?Im curious If Chanyeol oppa okay about it or not?

[Is Chanyeol will leave Jieun after know about it]

 

[There is teaser of my next fanfic ]

 

 

 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sakyna93/510797095706474

please like my pages 

thanks ^^