Chapter 10

Memory In Love

 

“Chanyeol,i don’t know how to help you,”Kyungsoo said.

“But Chanyeol,I think you should tell her the truth,”Suji suggested.

“Let me thinks about it,”Suddenly someone called Chanyeol.He picked up the phone.

“Hi my sweetheart,”He said.

“Oppa,where are you? I miss you already,”She replied.

“I miss you too.But are you free today? Can you come to Goyang? I have something important to tell you,”He asked.

“Goyang? Okay..Wait me at train station,”She ended the conversation.

“Chanyeol,are you tell her for coming here?But why?,”Kyungsoo asked.

“I already make decision.I hope both of you can help me.Kyungsoo,can Suji pretend to be my girlfriend and Hee Youngie become my son?,”He explained about his plan.

“But Chanyeol ?”Kyungsoo cant accepted it.

“My baby,we just helped him but you know I love you so much.If I see you playing eyes with your ex girlfriend.I will become crazy girl,”She warned her husband.

“I love you too my awesome wife.Okay Chanyeol.I agree with your plan,”Kyungsoo agreed.After 2 hours they waiting,finally she arrived.So he will go to train station to take her.

At station,he think it one more times about his decision.He don’t want continue this forbidden love.Sometimes its will hurt him too because he cant have his love anymore.

“Oppa!!,”She screamed and running towards him.

“Jieun!!”,He hugged her tightly.He kissed her deeply.Even its will be their last kiss.He want to cry but he control it.

“But oppa,why you want to meet her? We can meet at Seoul,”She curious.

“Actually,I want you meet someone here,”He opened the door for her.

“Okay.Who is it?,”She comes in and waiting his answer.

“My Jieun,just wait it.They are my important people in my life,”He answered.Finally they arrived at Kyungsoo’s house.He knocked the door.Kyungsoo opened the door.She shocked because she meet her ex boyfriend.

“Kyungsoo oppa??You know Chanyeol??,”She become more shocked.

“Jieun??Of course I know Chanyeol.He is my close friend,”Kyungsoo answered.

“Kyungsoo,you know her ?Why you not tell me?,”Chanyeol pretended not know about it.Then,Suji started acting.

“Who is our guest ? Honey,you meet your friend,”She holding Chanyeol’s hand.

“Yeah baby..Jieun,come in.,”He looked at Jieun’s reaction.

“Enough!!.Who are you ? Kyungsoo oppa,why you are here?You,girl why you called my boyfriend like that?,I’m his girlfriend,”Jieun really angry .

“Jieun-ah,she is my wife and this is my baby,Hee Young.I already married before I met you,”He lied.

“Honey,Who is she? Are you have affair behind me?,”Suji started to angry too.

“No baby.She is just my friend,”Chanyeol answered.

“I cant believe this..”She cried.Suddenly Chanyeol started to crying too.

“I cant do it anymore.I cant lie anymore!!”He screamed.Everyone shocked.

“Jieun,actually we are siblings.This is a prove that we are siblings.But I too much love you.I don’t care if our love is forbidden.I just don’t want losing you,Jieun”He cried more likes a baby.

“We are siblings?”She looked at the prove.She cant believe it.

“Oppa,is that true?”She hugged him tightly.

“Yeah Jieun,my forbidden love.Baekhyun heard about it when your mother talked before.I mean my mother.Even my father shocked when I told him that I met my love there,”He answered.

“Jieun,actually she is my wife and Hee Young is my son,”Kyungsoo reveal the truth.

“Oh oppa.Sorry for not believe you that time.Now you really happy with your family.Your wife really pretty,oppa,”Jieun said.

[After the truth reveal,what will happened to them?]