Chapter 18

Memory In Love

 

[No’s POV]

Next day,Jieun back to Chanyeol’s house.She feel guilty after she know her condition now.She wished to not meet Chanyeol before this guilty feeling gone.But their room is beside each other,they surely will meet.When she want to open the door,Chanyeol go out from his room.He realized that his sister or forbidden love already back to the house.

“Jieun,why you don’t tell me that you will back here today?If you told me,I will going to take you there,”Chanyeol said.

“I don’t want burdened you oppa,”She said while touched her stomach.He actually realized about it.

“Are you having stomachache?I saw you touched your stomach,”He said.She already confused how to say now.She immediately go to her room.He feel curious about it.

“Why her attitude changed like that?Its really weird.,”His thought.In the room,she talked alone.She know Baekhyun still here and she cant see him.

“What should I do now?Should I miscarriage this baby?,”She said.Then Baekhyun’s face changed.He don’t want his generation gone like that.

“If you do it,I will hate you.If you want,I will talk with Chanyeol about it,”Baekhyun said.She listened it and thinks about it.Someone knocked her door.

“Yes,Who is it?,”she asked.

“This is me,Chanyeol’s father.We want to have lunch.Can you join us?,”He asked.She just agree of it because this is not her house.She just sleep here because of her mother last request.

“Okay,I will be there,”She replied.Actually she feel unwell now.Its probably because her condition now.Baekhyun worried about it.He even cant help her anymore because he already dead.After 40 days,he will fully missing from his love.

“My Jieun,don’t do anything hardly.Ask Chanyeol to help you,okay”He said.

“Okay Baekkie,”She replied.Actually this is her first time eat dinner with this family.Is that true,she is part of this family and he is my father?.I ate slowly because I feel like want to vomit.

“Are you okay,Jieun?”Chanyeol’s mother asked.Chanyeol immediately looked at Jieun.Yes she is,her face looks very pale.He holding her hand silently under the tables.

“Jieun,your face looks pale now.If you sick,I will send you to clinic,”Chanyeol suggested.

“Don’t worry,I’m okay”Suddenly she fainted.Everyone worried about her condition.At hospital,the doctor asked them to meet at his room.The doctor looked at Chanyeol and shake hand with him.

“Congrates,you will become father soon,”The doctor said.Chanyeol’s face changed.Since when he did with Jieun?His father want to mad at him.

“Me?? Thank you,”Chanyeol said.After they going out from doctor’s room.His father grabbed Chanyeol’s collar shirt.

“Why you did it?Are you want to be like me  in my previous life?,”His father really mad.The secret almost revealed.

“Appa,tell me.be honest.Am I and Jieun are siblings?Baekhyun told us everything.He heard Jieun’s mother have the picture when I was a baby.Jieun is pregnant now.If yes,the baby is from forbidden love,Jieun and I,”Chanyeol tell everything.His face changed.Chanyeol’s mother also changed.

“About that?Can I tell him?,”He asked his wife about it.She just nooded.

“I met Jieun’s mother at the island.She is my first love.The island that you met Jieun.I love her and we promised to married but my parent don’t like her.They want me marry with your mother.When your mother giving birth you,she feel so sick,she cant take care of you when you still be baby.So I asked Jieun’s mother for take care of you.So you and Jieun are not siblings.She just my first love.She really love baby.She even told me you have handsome face.But she want me don’t tell you about it,”Finally the secret revealed.

“Really?Appa..,”He cant believe it.He want tell about it to Jieun.In the same times,Baekhyun accompany her.

“My Jieun,don’t be sick like this.I really worried about you.If I wished,would you live together with me here,at heaven?With our baby too.I know that im too much,”Baekhyun said.

“Baekkie!!”Suddenly the door opened.

[What is Jieun’s decision?Is she will fulfill Baekhyun’s request?]