Chapter 12

Memory In Love

“Are you jealous oppa,”Jieun pinched her lover cheek.

“Yeah I’m jealous.I thought that I’m the first man you met in that island but..,”Jieun cut his word.

“He is my first love but you are my love now,”She kissed Chanyeol infront of Kyungsoo,her first love.

“Both of you really cute.I really hope that both of you are not siblings,”Kyungsoo wished.Even Jieun is his first love,he is not love her now because he already have happy family with Suji.

“I hope it too,”Chanyeol said.He want to holding Hee Young for a moment.Kyungsoo believe Chanyeol will be good father soon with someone he loved.

“Both of you,lets have picture with Hee Young.I want put it as my collection,”Kyungsoo suggest.But suddenly they heard noisy sound from outside.

“Aha Baekhyun already here,”Chanyeol thought.Since Kyungsoo is the owner of this house,he should opened the door.Maybe their friend comes.When he opened the door,he shocked.Then he grabbed the guest’s t-shirt collar.

“You!! You said Jieun don’t love me.You told me that she will marry you.If I’m not broke up with her,my family will died,”Kyungsoo really mad now.If not because of Baekhyun blackmail him,now he still together with Jieun,his first love.Jieun still not looking at the guest.When she walked toward the door,she realized the guest is Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun oppa,you blackmail Kyungsoo oppa? For leave me?,”Jieun started to angry too.Chanyeol should control this two mad people.

“Relax please.I’m the one asked him to come here,”Chanyeol advised.

“Oppa.Why?You invited him here?,”Jieun cant believe it.

“I invited him here for discuss about our problem.He is the one found about us first.He should be here,”Chanyeol explained.Now Kyungsoo and Jieun relax their mind and not mad towards Baekhyun anymore.They discussed at living room.Since Hee Young already sleep,they should start this meeting first.

“If both of you are siblings,what will you do?,”Kyungsoo asked first.

“I had to leave Jieun and maybe let Jieun marry Baekhyun.I can see Baekhyun will treat my love nicely,”Chanyeol confess.

“NOO.I don’t want be with the guy who blackmail my first love,”Jieun said.

“I did all of it because of I love you.You leave me when Taeyeon try to seduce me .I don’t like her.I just like you.I just love you,”Baekhyun confess.

“Its will not change everything.I hate you Baekhyun,”Jieun said.

[Sorry for the short update :( ]