Chapter 20

Memory In Love

He just smiled while looked at her.Kyungsoo and Suji confused because of her shocked reaction.

tumblr_n35eq2PvVB1qlpecuo1_250.gif

 

“Jieun,whats wrong?Why you screamed Baekhyun’s name?,”Kyungsoo asked.That time,Baekhyun walked towards her and sit beside her.He wished for touch his lover but the angel not allowed him.

“Our baby is fine,right?,”Baekhyun asked.Jieun looked at him and nooded.Suji asked Kyungsoo for telling about Jieun’s condition.

“Chanyeol,better you come here now,her condition become weird now,”Kyungsoo tell Chanyeol.

“My Jieun,why you named our baby same like my name?,”Baekhyun asked.

“Because of this is our baby,”She answered it.Suji really scared now about what Jieun did.

“I will beside you,until our baby born.After that,you will never see me.Dont tell Chanyeol about you can see me.He will sad,”Baekhyun asked.She just nooded as agreement.After that,Baekhyun disappeared.

“Jieun,are you okay?Who are you talked to?”Suji asked.

“I don’t talked with anyone else,why?,”Suddenly,she fainted.The moment because serious now.Because only Kyungsoo is there,so he going take Jieun to bedroom.

“Honey,let me take care of her,okay.Dont worry,she just stressed,maybe its caused of Chanyeol and her first time pregnancy,”Kyungsoo said to his wife.

“Okay.Our Hee Young is crying.I will comfort our baby first.You stay here with Jieun,okay?,”Suji said.Then she leave the room.Kyungsoo just stared at Jieun.If baekhyun not blackmail him,he still be with Jieun until now.He regret to know about this.

“ I wish to have baby with you but its will never happened,”Kyungsoo said.

[Flashback]

[Jieun & Kyungsoo first meet]

[Kyungsoo’s POV]

My parent want me marry with that girl.Aishh that girl is bad.I know her well,since I already investigate about her.Let me run away from this house.I packed all my things for this mission.I know omma don’t like it.Omma,im so sorry.I don’t want marry her.My plan is for living at  Namiseom Island.Since I don’t have any relatives there,no one can disturb me.I have enough money to rent this room but someone already rent by using online stuft.

“I pay this rent first,so I should lived here,”I getting mad now.The owner still not allowed me.Suddenly,one girl brings cute backpack approached me.

“Its okay,I can rent another room here,right?,”she said.She has pretty hair,and also beautiful lips.Why I cant take away my sight from her?

“But,I just have empty room.Your mother is my close friend,She asked me to allowed you stay here,”the owner said.

“But how about me?,”I want to get their attention.

“Let him stay with me,I will make sure he is not disturb me,”she looked at me.

“Okay,if like that,you can live here,”the owner said.After that,she got phone called from someone.

“Jieun,where are you going?,”Baekhyun said.

“I want running away from you.I said,I don’t love you.Why you keep disturbing me?,”She ended the phone call.I think she is running away from her boyfriend.Her boyfriend is lucky to have her.

“Are you okay,Miss?,”I asked but suddenly I got phone called too.Its from my father.

“Kyungsoo!! YOU HAVE TO MARRY HER.ARE YOU WANT ME ASHAMED BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID DECISION!!,”my father said.He is businessman but he involved me in their business,for marry the girl.

“APPA,I DON’T WANT DO IT,”I ended the phone call.She suddenly approached me.

“Are you okay? You seem so mad just now,”she asked.

“I’m okay miss.My name is Do Kyungsoo.Just called me Kyungsoo.how about you?,”I introduced myself.

“my name is Lee Jieun,just called me Jieun.I’m nice girl,so dont do bad things to me,”she asked.So her name is Jieun.Pretty name same like the owner.

[What is their moment next?Kyungsoo’s first love moment]