Chapter 4

Memory In Love

“umhhh nothing Jieun-shi..So you choose this place because of your mother.Its very great idea,”I suddenly fell something on the ground.Its my childhood picture.But she take it on the floor and guess something about it.

“But why,I feel like already saw this picture before.I couldn’t remember it,”She said.I wonder why her mother have my childhood picture.Is my father gives my picture to her or she is real mother who giving birth of me.

“Maybe its just coincidence,”I said.She just sighed.Now she started to doing her jobs.She tell me how I will do it in modeling.She said,”Nice ..very good”.Then suddenly she closed to me and have a picture together.

“What are you trying to do it now?”I shocked.Her action become very weird now.Then she take a camera and take a picture..SNAP!!..Is she know that my heart really beating fast now?I think I should confess it now.Better no,Chanyeol-shi.If both of you are siblings,the love is forbidden.

“Chanyeol-shi,now its for last picture.Do your best,okay?,”She said.She put the camera on the camera stand.For this last picture,its will count from 10 to 1.

[10…..9……8……7…….6….]

“Jieun-shi,I wanna tell you something,”my voice become romantic now.

“umhhh what is it?,”she looked at me.

[5…..4….]

“I love you,”I suddenly kissed her.

[3….2….1…SNAP]

She stopped the kiss.Is she will ignore me after this kiss?I’m so sorry Jieun-shi.If we are siblings,I don’t want to losing you.I don’t want to not use this chance to kiss you.

“What do you mean,just now?,”she still curious about my confession.

“I know we just know each other in this a few day.But I falling in love at our first met.The kiss when you told me about the drama.I love you,Jieun,”I stared at her eyes with all of the love that I have.

“Chanyeol…”We are looking into each other.Is she reject me or she had same feeling towards me?

“Actually,I love you too.I supposed to go back Seoul but I don’t want go because of I want stay here with you.I thought you don’t have feeling like that towards me,”She confessed.She also love me.Appa,please don’t separated us if we are siblings.I love her so much.I kissed her again.For this time,she is not reject the kiss.We feel this beautiful kiss between us.Its so precious for us.

“Chanyeol,why you look weird today?Is there something wrong?,”She asked me.After the confession,we never stopped holding hand.

“About that…”I cant tell her for now because I still not confirm about it.I should changed topic now.

“Lets look the pic,”I watch back the picture that we took.I like the last picture.

“Jieun,I love this.Can I have it?,”I asked her.She still sad because of I don’t answered her question.I holding her both hand..

“Jieun,you don’t need to know about it.You only can know how much my heart beating for you..”I put her hand on my chest.

“How much?,”she asked.

[END CHAPTER 4]