Chapter 7

Memory In Love

“Give me your phone.Tomorrow,I will give you back,”he asked.She just give it to him because she don’t want Baekhyun disturb her anymore.

“Thank you honey,”He kissed her forehead and leaves the house.Jieun finally remember and missing her Chanyeol.She cried while see the photo that they took before in that school.

The next day,Chanyeol go to his workplace like usual but he is sad because of missing his lover.

“Jieun,Where are you?Do you know that I missing you a lot?,”He thought.Suddenly,his phone vibrated.She calling him.He is so happy to see it.

“Jieun,where are you?I miss you,”he said.But that caller is not Jieun,there is a guy.

“You are Chanyeol,right?”The caller asked.

“Yes I am,who are you?Where is my lover?,”He answered and asked again.He curious If this caller is disturb her before.

“Better you not mention she is your lover,because of she is your biological sister.Remember it?Leave Jieun alone and forget her.She will become my fiancée soon.I will take care of her well better than you,”Baekhyun reveal the secret.

He know this will become true.So its true Jieun is his biological sister.Before he going to leave his lover to someone else,he need to see this caller for make sure that guy can take care of his ‘lover’ well.

“Okay I will do it.But can we meet for awhile?I need to see you.Bring the prove that she is my sister okay,”He said.

“Okay,”Baekhyun agree to meet him.Then,Chanyeol waiting the person who will protect his only lover.He really want to cry but he already know the disadvantage that he will get if love her.After a few minutes later,Baekhyun arrived with a photo album.

“Are you Chanyeol?,”Baekhyun asked.He actually nice guy but if someone take his lover,his attitude will changed.

“Yes, I am,Please have a sit,”Chanyeol pleasured.He thought,”This guy,I think he can take care of Jieun well.He seems a like nice guy,”.

“First of all,I wanna tell you.I’m her ex boyfriend,Byun Baekhyun.Just call me Baekhyun.I’m not bad guy what she told you.I just want help both of you.Forbidden love is really cant be accepted,”He introduced himself.Chanyeol just listened it very well.

“When I was her boyfriend before,I heard her late mother talked with friends.She talked about her children.I think she just have one daughter.Why she talked that she had many of child?Then she showed old photo to her friend.That time,I looked it from outside.There are one baby boy picture.”He showed the old photo album.Chanyeol looked at it.Suddenly he found one baby boy picture and behind it said “ My baby son”.

“Are this picture that you talked about?,”Chanyeol asked and showed the picture to Baekhyun.Baekhyun just nooded.

“But this is my childhood picture.Why Jieun’s mother had it?,”He confused now.

“Behind the picture wrote “My baby son”.What I know now,you and Jieun is siblings since you said that is your childhood picture.But I wanna tell you something,her mother last request,she want Jieun lived with someone who lived in this address,”Baekhyun give the address to him.

“What? This is my house.Her mother want she lived with my family.Please no,”Chanyeol don’t want her lived with him.He can’t believe it that they are siblings.

“I know you don’t want it.I know she loved you so much.Do you cared about her feeling if she know that both of you are siblings.I believe she will really feel the most pain of it.What I want you do it now is be rude to her and break up with her.Kick her out from your house.I know its hard to do it.Dont worry after she got kicked out,I will protect her.Can you fulfill my request?,”Baekhyun asked.

“Kick her out?Break up?,”he thought.

[Is Chanyeol will fulfill Baekhyun’s request ?]