Chapter 22

Memory In Love

Kyungsoo leave the room and going somewhere.Baekhyun followed him.He going to place where he hides something.He took out one box behind the tree.He opened it and look over back all the picture that Jieun and him took before.

“Sorry!!”He kissed on Jieun picture.Baekhyun feel guilty now.Angel allowed him to talked with Kyungsoo.

“Kyungsoo,can you listen to me?,”Baekhyun said.Kyungsoo searching everywhere where is the sound come from.But he don’t found it.

“Who are you?,”Kyungsoo asked.

“This is me,Baekhyun.I will be here until Jieun giving birth but after that I will gone forever,”He explained.

“Baekhyun.No wonder she screamed your name earlier,”Kyungsoo sighed.

“Kyungsoo,I know you kissed Jieun earlier.I know you are there when you broke up with Jieun.I don’t know your greatest love for him,better than me.I’m so sorry,”He said.

“Why you blackmail me?If you cant get her?Why you messes my life?,”Kyungsoo get mad.

“You know the reason.I love her too.What can I do for you?,”He cried.

“I hate you,”Kyungsoo leaves the place and going back to Jieun’s room.Baekhyun followed him too.When Kyungsoo arrived,Jieun already awake and have kissing with Chanyeol.

“Omo,sorry for disturb you.I don’t know that you are awake,”Kyungsoo lied.

“Its okay Chanyeol.Sorry,”Kyungsoo leave the room again.Baekhyun still want say something to Kyungsoo.Thats why he can listen it.

“Kyungsoo,just tell him the truth that you still love Jieun,”Baekhyun said.

“Don’t disturb me,go away,”He getting mad.Suji feel something weird about her husband.

“Are you okay?,”Suji asked her husband.He shocked.

“I’m okay.Dont worry,”He replied.He kissed her wife and smiled to her.But she stopped the kiss.

“Don’t tell me that you still love Jieun ??If you are,divorced me please.I cant be with the guy who still love his ex,”She leaves her husband.Chanyeol and Jieun heard about it.

“Who said I love Jieun?I just only love you,my wife,”He trying to make her believes on him.Fortunately,she believes it.Chanyeol and Jieun interrupted them.

“What happened here?Why she makes up my wife’s name?,”Chanyeol curious.Jieun see Baekhyun beside Kyungsoo.

“Baekhyun!!,”Jieun screamed.Chanyeol still cant resisted about that name.He getting mad because of Baekhyun again.

“ I told you,Baekhyun is not here.Why you still care about him?,”Chanyeol mad at his wife.

“Baekhyun is the father of this baby,”She touched her stomach.Kyungsoo and Suji shocked after knows about it.

“Since the baby is not belongs to me.Just miscarriage.I don’t want protect the person is not from my blood,”Chanyeol already give up on his life now.

“Oppa!!How could you saying that ?,”She crying.Baekhyun just watched it because he cant helped it.No one cant see him except Jieun.Suddenly she feel the pain,its seem like the baby will born now.

“Its hurt.I think the baby will born now,”She screamed.Chanyeol stopped walking when he heard Jieun’s screaming.Baekhyun trying to help her.

“Son,I think you should come with me,since you disturb your mom marriage.Come with me,arasso,”Baekhyun said.Its miracles because his son heard it,and answered it,’yes appa’.Suji trying help the baby comes out.Jieun pushed the baby to comes out.Kyungsoo holding Jieun’s hand.Chanyeol still standing there,whether to help or not.That time,Jieun see Baekhyun.

“Jieun,I think our baby is burdened you and Chanyeol.Let him be with me.I will take care of him well.I love you forever,My Jieun,”Baekhyun kissed Jieun.She feel the kiss because its will last time she saw Baekhyun.The baby finally see this world but the baby already died because of its too late.

“Jieun,Baekhyun baby died,”Suji put the baby beside Jieun.Chanyeol heard it.He immediately holding the baby.

“Don’t die please,this is my fault.You should see this word,Baekhyun,”Chanyeol cried.

“Baekhyun told me,he will take care of his son.Thats why my baby died,”She don’t want look at her husband face.

“Baekhyun,please alive!!,”Chanyeol screamed.He don’t know how to control his jealously.

“Jieun,please forgive me,”Chanyeol asked.

“ I know you dislike Baekhyun but you should not saying about miscarriage.But I cant hate you because I love you so much.In fact,I lost my first baby,Baekhyun.Baekkie,please take care our son well there,”She said.Chanyeol hugged her tightly.

“Jieun,he talking to me earlier.He asked me to tell you that he loves you so much,hope you will happy with Chanyeol after Baby Baekhyun gone,”Kyungsoo make a story.Actually he is the one who want said it.

“Thank you Kyungsoo,”She smiled back.

After that day,they’re happy again.Life must go on.Baby Baekhyun still in their memories.After one years later,Jieun’s pregnant again.Chanyeol don’t want repeat his mistake anymore.They got son again.They named the baby as Park Yeolie.When the baby was born,Baekhyun and Baby Baekhyun back to the world to see Yeollie.Baby Baekhyun is 5 years old.Its different because of theyre on different world.Thats why his age increasingly so fast.The limit age there is 20.

“Appa,that’s my brother.He is so cute.Can we come here later if Omma born my next brother,”Baby Baekhyun asked.

“Sure my son,”He kissed on his son cheek.

THE END.