Chapter 5

Memory In Love

“I can’t count of it,”I  answered.Thanks for letting me loving you,Jieun.

Jieun’s POV

I thought I just love him by one sides but he also love me too.But I just wonder why he become weird today.Since he comes to my mother’s school,he become weird guy.About the childhood picture,maybe I should ask my mother again.

“Chanyeol-shi,now we’re done for the photoshoot.So,are you want back to your place now ?,”I started to pout.

“Yes Jieun-shi.My boss already called me for back immediately.We can meet each other next time,”He kissed my pout.Suddenly,my phone is vibrated.When I looked at the screen,I sighed.Why he called me in this time?

“Answer the call,okay,”He asked me to pick up the phone.Because of his request,I will do it for him.

“Hello..”I know I being rude to the caller.I seriously I don’t have mood talk to with him.

“Why you talking to me like that ?I miss you honey..”the caller said.Who is he for calling me in that name?Only my boyfriend can called me “honey”.

“Yahhh..Who are you calling me like that?”,I really getting angry now.Chanyeol just watched me answering the call.

“I will keep disturbing you until you will become mine.I just want tell you,your mother is sick now.She asked me to telling you about it.She want you back immediately,”the caller said.Hey you..i will never become your property.I already have boyfriend.He is infront of me now.Aishh what..my mother is sick..I should come back home now.Seriously,I don’t want losing my mother.I ended the phone call.

“Jieun-shi,whats wrong?Who is calling you just now?,”he asked.I cant answer his question now.Because of that person is really my bad memories.I really hate him after that incident where I saw him and my best friend on bed.

“Nothing..my mother is sick now.I should back home now.We can meet later in future.Since you have my phone number,you can call me anytime,”I give last kiss to him.Seriously,I will miss him so much soon.

“Okay Jieun-shi.I love you,”he said.I hope he wont forget me after this moment.

“I love you too,”I waved my hand with the sadness.

After a few hours,I already arrived at my house.My mother is dying now.I don’t want losing my mother.Please don’t take my mother please.I still not asked something to her.

“Omma,please don’t leave me,”I crying.He just watched me secretly with my mothe

“Its time for me to go.Jieun,omma want tell you something.Look back at your childhood album picture,I leave some message there.Find them immediately.Omma love you so much,my only daughter that I had,”my mother closed her eyes forever.

“Nooooo..omma…”I cried a lot.He comforted me.Since he is beside me now,I just can share my sadness with him.

“Baekhyun,my mother is gone now.I  don’t have anyone now beside me,”I hugged him and cried.

“Don’t cry honey,I’m here for you,”he said.

That time,the photo of Jieun that she gives to Chanyeol flying away,he can’t catched it because its moves fastly.

“Jieun-shi,I lost your photo.What is it means ?Am I will losing you too,same like your picture gone?”,he cried.

[Who is Baekhyun to Jieun?What will happened next ?Just keep wait for my next update ^^]