Chapter 8

Memory In Love

“I will give time for you make decision,”Baekhyun greet and leave the restaurants.Chanyeol still thinks what should he do if she is infront of him now and know that they’re siblings.

Next day,Jieun prepared her things to go the place that her mother wanted to.Like usual,Baekhyun will keep disturb her.

“Honey,this is your phone.I make our picture at the screen in your phone.You will look at it if you miss me,”He winked.

“Emmm okay baekhyun oppa.If I had problem,I will tell you first,okay,”she just replied with beautiful smile.He fetch Jieun to go that house.That time,Chanyeol look outside from his window.He watched her closeness with Baekhyun.

“Jieun,I think he is a good for you.I just your brother,not as lover anymore,”he cried.

“Don’t called me honey anymore.You are just my ex boyfriend,”She mad.He mess her hair cutely.She is really mad now.He know about it,so he just hugged her and leave fasterly.

Now she alone and trying to push the bell button at the gate.That time,all of Chanyeol’s family there.They know that someone is coming.Mr.Park opened the door and welcoming nicely to her.

“Anneyeong Jieun,welcome to this family,”He said.Chanyeol hide somewhere in the living room.

“Jieun,seriously I missing you a lot,”he thought.She feel like very good to know this family.Mr.Park want to introduce all of his family member.But Chanyeol not showed out himself.

“Jagiya,please call him to be here,”he asked his wife.Suddenly,Chanyeol showed himself to everyone.She shocked about Chanyeol’s appearance there.She meet her boyfriend here and this family is his boyfriend’s family.

“Jieun,this is my son,Chanyeol.Now he works as writer in some company.Since you are photographer.Maybe you can helped him later,”Mr.Park said.Her body showed that she want to hug Chanyeol now.But Chanyeol makes a sign ‘NO’ and she understand it.

“Jagiya,Is there empty room in our house?Oh yeah,there are empty room beside Chanyeol’s room.Jieun,you can use that room,”Mr.Park said.Then she go to her new room which beside her boyfriend’s room.

“My Chanyeol is here,”She feel very happy to know it.Chanyeol can’t go back to his room now because he is too missing his Jieun.So he go to Jieun’s room where located beside his room.

“Jieun,”He opened the door and called her name.She realized it and running towards him.

“Chanyeol,I miss you so much,”She hugged him tightly.He thought about Baekhyun’s idea for kick her out.

“Not now Chanyeol,Let me spend time with my forbidden love first,Jieun,”He cried in his thought.

“I miss you so much.I don’t know that my father know your late mother.Nice to see you here,”He kissed Jieun on lips.

“This precious kiss become forbidden kiss now.Is that wrong for me to loving my own sister?,”he thought.Suddenly she stopped the kiss.She seem forget about something.

“Oh yeah,I forgot to call Baekhyun oppa for tell him,”She dialed Baekhyun’s phone number.Chanyeol just looked at her.

“Baekhyun oppa,I already arrived here.The family is so nice.This family is my boyfriend’s family.I feel so happy,”She told everything to Baekhyun.

“Oh really.Are your boyfriend is beside you now?,”Baekhyun asked.She looked at Chanyeol and curious.

“Yeah he beside me now,”She answered.Chanyeol also curious it

“Give the phone to him.I wanna talk with him now,”Baekhyun asked.

“Oh okay.,”she give the phone to Chanyeol.

“Hello..,”Chanyeol said.

“Chanyeol,do you remember what I said a few day ago?Are you going to fulfill request?,”Baekhyun asked.He really confused now.

“Okay I will do it,”He ended the phone call.Jieun curious what Baekhyun asked to her boyfriend.

[Is Chanyeol really going to fulfill Baekhyun’s request ?].