Chapter 3

Memory In Love

“Oh nothing Jieun-shi.”I just keep smiled to her.At first,we are very awkward to each other.After we meet in a few days,we become friendly now.Since she helped me,then I also help her back.One day,she asked me to accompany her to go her mother’s school.So I just agree it,since I still have a few day to be here.After that I will going to be busy with my work.

“Chanyeol-shi,this is my mother’s school.Can you be my model because of I just got a new idea for my work,”She asked.Actually,I wanna do it but I just worry if her mother and my father went to same school before.

“Sure but later on,you should pay me.My good looking face have a price,you know?,”I replied.She take my hand and go to headmaster room for asking a permission.

“Sure,you can rent this school for your work.Have a nice day,”the headmaster allowed her to use this location.Then,when she prepared things for her work,I need place for call my father.

“Appa,can you tell me,your school’s name?.”I am so nervous to know the answer.Then,my father answered it nicely.The phone dropped from my hand.Oh no..Am I falling in love with my sister??Suddenly,someone calling my name.I immediately act like usual.

“Chanyeol-shi,are you ready?,”She asked.She wears school uniform.She look alike very smart girl.

“Umm yeahh..You are cute,”This is my best compliment towards her.Actually,she is very cute and I don’t know how to explain it.

“Thank you..this is yours..wears it and comes to the classroom A-2-2,okay?,”she give it and leave the place.Jieun-shi,if we are siblings,lets we happy here.I want develop my feeling towards you,Even I know that’s forbidden to us.After I finished it,I searched the classroom but when I arrived there,she sitting in one place and looking outside the window.

“Why you are so pretty?”I thought.Her hair flying because of the wind.Appa,is that how you feel towards her mother?Is we state in same place like our parent before?Then she wakes me up from the dream.

“Chanyeol-shi,are you okay ?Omo..you are looks so handsome in school uniform,”she said.Is she know my feeling now towards her?

“Ummm I’m okay..How the photoshoot look alike?Tell me,”I want forget the truth now about us.Then she tell me everything.The photoshoot is about one couple with school uniform suits.Theme about love.

Jieun’s POV

I still not go back to Seoul.I really want to be here with someone that I loved.I’m scared for confess my love.I don’t want get hurt because of love.At first,we are very awkward but now,we are freely to talk each other.Then I get one good idea.I really want to go the place that my parents met.

“Omma,what is your school’s name?”Then I take note about school name and go search about it.Ahaa..maybe I should make love theme.So,I can close with him without he notice about it.

“Jieun-shi,are you still there?Omma want tell you about something.Maybe you wanna know about my memory with your appa there,”I wake up from my dream about him because of my mother’s voice.

“Yeahh omma,I still here.Just saying it,”I replied.Then my mother start to talk about it.

“I got my first love in that school.That day,everyone already went back home but I wanna stay long at school because of I want wait your appa.I love your appa secretly but he don’t know about it,”My mother said.

[END CHAPTER 3]

[What happened in Jieun’s mother first love story?What happened in their photoshoot? ]