Chapter 19

Memory In Love

“Are you okay,Jieun?,”Chanyeol holding his lover’s hand.Now the problem already solved but thay have another new problem.Who is the father of the baby?

“I’m not.I feel guilty to you,”She cried.Chanyeol curious about it.

“Who is father of the baby ? From my memory,I never did it with you yet,”Chanyeol said.Baekhyun just watched them silently.

“Oppa,if you want to leave me,you can.I will accept it,”she cried more.He think about Baekhyun.Maybe they did it already before.

“Don’t tell me that is Baekhyun’s baby,”He getting mad.She just nooded.

“Be honest,I want miscarriage this baby but,”Chanyeol cut her word.

“NOO.dont be evil mother.The baby don’t have any guilty to us,”He said.

“I just want be with you,oppa..Can you take this responsibilities?,”She asked.Baekhyun’s tears falling down on his cheek.He is hurting now because of her words.He hugged Jieun tightly.

“Don’t crying,I will take this responsibilities.I believe Baekhyun don’t want you miscarriage and want I take care of you and his child,”He comfort his only love.Finally she can see Baekhyun’s figure.She saw Baekhyun crying.

“Baekkie,don’t cry.I’m so sorry for hurting you,”She said.Chanyeol shocked.He don’t know that Baekhyun with them.

“Its okay.I already forgive you.I’m crying because of your happiness with him.I think its better for me go now,”Baekhyun said.But she don’t want him go.

“No..stay here..i want you see our baby,”She said.

“Jieun,you talked with who?Baekkie?,”Chanyeol asked.That time,Baekhyun disappeared.

Baekhyun’s POV

What should I do? For my left day now.I have 1 month and half for stay here.Jieun don’t need me here.Please take me away now.Suddenly angel from above appeared.

“We will give you option.You want stay here now or you want the month that your child is born?,”Angel said.I worry if something happened when she pregnant.I think I should not worry because of Chanyeol is beside her  now.

“I choose the month when my child is born,”I answered .

END’s POV

NO ONE POV

After Jieun discharged from hospital,Chanyeol’s family prepared for the wedding.They want to protect the baby’s future before going bad.They just invited their close family such as Suji and her husband,Kyungsoo.Suji and Kyungsoo don’t know that Jieun already pregnant.Its time for Kyungsoo saying goodbye to his first love,Jieun.

“Jieun,my first love.Congrates for your marriage.No matter what happened you still here in my heart.You are my first love.No one can changed it.Hope you will pregnant fastly so your child can play with my Hee Young,”Kyungsoo hugged Jieun.She know the meaning behind his wish.

“Okay Kyungsoo oppa. I will.You also still here too.Dont forget about our memories,”She replied.Suji already jealous when she see them hugged.

“Yah! Don’t hug too long,” She take her husband away from Jieun’s hugged.Chanyeol and Jieun saying goodbye to their guest.They take vacation from their honeymoon at the place their first met.

“Finally we are together,”They talked at the bench .

“You still remember,Oppa?I thought you mad when I take a picture of you here,”She pouted.

“I’m not mad.Actually I love you that time.You are really pretty that time.But the kiss,its so surprised.Thanks to Winter Sonata stories makes us together.Can I have kiss again?,”He said.They kissed again at the place but now its different.Their kiss have a lot of meaning behind it.

“How about the baby? Are you still want to vomit?,”He worried about his wife.Even the baby is not belongs to him,he still take care of her well.

“I think I’m okay.Since this is my first time,I really nervous.I hope you are there when I giving birth,”She wished.

“I promise that I will be there.But I cant wait too long,can we did it when you still pregnant?,”he pouted.She kissed the pouted.

“Of course not.You will disturb my baby.If you want ask the baby first,omo my erted husband,”she laughed.

“Can I make it with your mom?I promise I will not disturb you?,”Chanyeol touched Jieun’s tummy.They really have happy time together.

One month before the time for giving birth,Jieun stay at Suji’s house.Because of Suji already have experienced before.

“How your condition now?Is everything okay?,”Suji asked.Kyungsoo looked at Jieun.Jieun become more pretty when she pregnant.

“I seriously cant take away my sight from you.You are really beautiful mother,”Kyungsoo said.But he getting hit from his wife because of that compliment.

“Who is more pretty now?Jieun or me?,”Suji asked.Kyungsoo kissed his wife.”Of course my wife is more pretty,”he said.

“I feel uneasy now Suji.Because the baby keep moving here,”she said.Chanyeol and Jieun already check up the gender of the baby.The baby is a son.Jieun really sure the baby will take Baekhyun’s cuteness and aegyo.

“I know what you feel Jieun.Hee Young also like that before.I feel lucky because my husband always beside me when I need him.Jieun,where is Chanyeol?,”Suji asked.

“He is busy with his work,”She answered.They curious about the baby’s name.

“What is the baby’s name?,”Kyungsoo asked.Jieun planned to give her baby name as Byun Baekhyun.Because of the father of the baby is Baekhyun.

“Byun Baekhyun,”She answered.They shocked after heard that name.Suddenly someone appeared beside Kyungsoo.

“Baekkie!!,”She screamed.

[What Baekhyun do here?]