Chapter 13

Memory In Love

“Jieun,you don’t know what I feel when you leave me.I feel empty inside here.Thats why I really proctect you from evil side.Your late mother trust me for take care of you well.Since I watched you and Chanyeol are lovely each other,I cant prevent it for make you love me back.I will give up in this love,”Baekhyun confessed everything.

“Baekhyun,you did a good job for take care of your love,”Chanyeol gives a best comment towards Baekhyun’s feeling.

“But how about Kyungsoo oppa?Why you blackmail him?,”Jieun still curious about it.She know what Baekhyun feel because she reject for back together with Baekhyun.Everytime he always asked and persuaded her for comeback together with him.

“That time,its probably because of he take you first before me.Actually,after you back from that island,I planning to proposed you to be my girlfriend but I’m too late.Its because of you have Kyungsoo that time.I know that time,I really evil to both of you.I’m so sorry.I did it because of my love towards Jieun,”He explained more and more.

“Is that true,Baekhyun?,”Kyungsoo put his hand on Baekhyun’s shoulder.Baekhyun just nooded and make sad face.Chanyeol feel guilty towards how big love Baekhyun towards Jieun.

“Like this,lets meet my father first.Ask him for explain this,”Chanyeol suggested.That time,Suji awake because of noisy at living room.

“Honey,why you so noisy at living room?Where is Hee Young?”Suji walked to living room.When she see Baekhyun there,she is shocked.

“Baekhyun,is that you?,”Suji asked.Baekhyun searching the owner of the voice.Then he stands up.

“Suji..”He walked towards her.”Why you are here?So you marry with Kyungsoo?,”Baekhyun asked.Other peoples curious about it especially Kyungsoo.

“Yes.I married with him and have one child,Hee Young.How are you being?So you are the guy blackmail my husband right?,”She said.

“Yes I am.I’m so sorry Suji.I did it because of my love towards Jieun but its too late.She loved Chanyeol a lot,”He replied.Then Kyungsoo interrupted the conversation.

“Who is him?How you know my wife?,”Kyungsoo getting mad.

“He is my close cousin but different family name.We never meet each other after my parent divorced.I’m so happy for meet my cousin again,”Suji explained.

“Yes that’s true,Kyungsoo.We are just cousin,”Baekhyun said.

“All of you,lets go sleep,its already late midnight,”Jieun said.

“Baekhyun,stay at here one night.Its too dark outside.Its danger,”Kyungsoo suggest.

“But we just have one guest room.What should we do?,”Suji pouted.

“Its okay.Baekhyun can sleep at guest room with me and  Chanyeol,”Jieun said.All of them shocked.

“Really,Jieun?Thank you,”Baekhyun said.At the guest room,three of them confused where to sleep because there are only big bed.

“Jieun and Chanyeol,you sleep there.I will sleep on the floor.Dont worry,”Baekhyun suggested.

“But its too cold,”Jieun worried.After a few minutes,Chanyeol feel sleepy and  immediately go sleep on bed.But Jieun still worried about Baekhyun after everything what he done for her.She cant sleep.Suddenly,Baekhyun sleeping walking and go to Jieun.He slowly sleep beside Jieun.That bed is big.Its can be 3 person in that bed.Jieun holding Baekhyun’s hand.

“Your hand is really cold?Are you fever now?,”Jieun whispered.

“Jieun,I love you,”He said.She know he just dreaming.But that time,Chanyeol heard it.

“I’m so sorry because I cant love you back.I love Chanyeol a lot.Thanks for take care of me,”Jieun said.

[What do you thinks about Baekhyun's love towards Jieun ? ]